Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Whos looking for a job?

+K to Nikki for all her hard work in this section.....
    bloody star me thinks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MaxP
    +K to Nikki for all her hard work in this section.....
    U sure about that?

Thanks
    Karma Level

erm....dunno...not sure at all.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by pheonixsingh
    hi

im looking for a part time job as im 16 and going to turn 17 in sept, havent got much experience, have worked in my cousins grocers shop for a bit, the working hours werent set, just whenever they needed my help really, and the week work experience i had as being an IT engineer in a office. I need something on the weekends in slough area, oh yeh and ive got 13 GCSE's

0208 8148925 and ask for Louise Jones, say your looking for weekend work and explain what qualifications you have got. this is an agency btw.

Heres another agency if you get stick 01753 694466 and ask for Nk turner.

Refuse loaders, i got here full time but may consider part time ring 01753 878094 and ask for teaam support..

Litter picker use same number as above, you prbably laughing now but for 5 quid an hour you would be laughing at your age.

Any more just let me know matey

nik

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    0208 8148925 and ask for Louise Jones, say your looking for weekend work and explain what qualifications you have got. this is an agency btw.

Heres another agency if you get stick 01753 694466 and ask for Nk turner.

Refuse loaders, i got here full time but may consider part time ring 01753 878094 and ask for teaam support..

Litter picker use same number as above, you prbably laughing now but for 5 quid an hour you would be laughing at your age.

Any more just let me know matey

nik

thanks so much for your help mate, will give them a ring in a few days time once i start school and get my timetable so i can fit working hours around them

Thanks
    Karma Level

am looking for a part time job in burton or the local area can travel and want around £6 have 3 years experiance in an accounts office and have worked in next, got good knowledge of microsoft excel and word and accounts and also good office and business manner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Purchase ledger clerk

This job is 7.50ph, and in derbyshire,

Email registrations@sfgroup.com with your cv

Cashier / customer service advisor

Must have previous relevant experience. Own transport would be an advantage. Must have good computer skills. Should have 5 GCSE's including maths and English. Preevious sales experience would be an advantage. Duties to include dealing with a wide range of enquires, cash handling, promoting building societies products, opening customer acccounts, process information, ordering and maintaining cash levels and other tasks as requiredd.

Ring 01332 360055 and ask for Andrea Redfern

Agency

Reed emplyment, these deal with the sectors you stated in your post mate, ring 01332 360055 and speak to Emma and explain what areas you are looking for.

Accounts clerk

Part time hours 20 - 25 per week, email: n.powell@orbital-recruitment.co.uk with your cv or request an application form.

[Administration officer[/b]

18 hours per week, The purpose of the position is to develop systems and procedures. Must be computer literate, have experience of book keeping, and experience of administrative work is essential. Must be a team player, but must also show initiative and be capable of working on own.

ring 01332 371529 and ask for Mrs Hudon for more detals.

Accounts assistent

Part time hours available, Applicants must be computer literate. Duties will include credit control, dealing with customer receipts and keep the sales and purchase ledger up to date.

ring Sally Perks on 08708044486 for more details on job description.

Need anymore let us know matey

nik

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: All job requests in here

Im 26 and currently serving in HM Forces. I'm trained as both a technician (fixing modems and encryption devices), and as an IS Engineer (Systems Administrator for MOD network). Im looking to get out and find work that pays atleast what I earn now £25k. Something in the above genre would be great, anywhere in the UK really don't care too much. Would also be interested in a driving job, something along th lines of courier work. No license for HGV or anything like that but have a clean normal driving license.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ilikepie
    Im 26 and currently serving in HM Forces. I'm trained as both a technician (fixing modems and encryption devices), and as an IS Engineer (Systems Administrator for MOD network). Im looking to get out and find work that pays atleast what I earn now £25k. Something in the above genre would be great, anywhere in the UK really don't care too much. Would also be interested in a driving job, something along th lines of courier work. No license for HGV or anything like that but have a clean normal driving license.
    for a courier job unless your in the transport planner / administrator etc you would get along the lines of that mark, but just as a driver doing normal hrs per week i doubt you would reach 25k per year doing a 40 hr week. what location you looking at?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I really don't mind. I'm currently working 250 miles away from my home town anyway so I'm not fussed where I am. I have seen a couple of courier jobs on fish4jobs that advertise upto £300 a day. As I'm in the forces and have to give a years notice to leave it's very difficult to line up a job unless I'm due to leave in the next 2-3 months. It's too much of a risk to sign off and wait till 3 months before I'm out to start applying for jobs, so it's a bit of a catch 22 really!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I really don't mind. I'm currently working 250 miles away from my home town anyway so I'm not fussed where I am. I have seen a couple of courier jobs on fish4jobs that advertise upto £300 a day. As I'm in the forces and have to give a years notice to leave it's very difficult to line up a job unless I'm due to leave in the next 2-3 months. It's too much of a risk to sign off and wait till 3 months before I'm out to start applying for jobs, so it's a bit of a catch 22 really!
    years notice that some length of time, maybe if you come back nearer a time of leaving i may be able to help you out with a job if im still alive.
    all the ebst mate

nik

Thanks
    Karma Level

but like I said it's a risk giving my notice then waiting till it's almost served to start applying. If I then don't find one in the few months before I leave I end up jobless and homeless. That wouldnt be too big a deal if I was single but I'm a married guy with 5 kids!!!! you say try again closer to the time and maybe you could do something, what is it that you do?

Thanks
    Karma Level

but like I said it's a risk giving my notice then waiting till it's almost served to start applying. If I then don't find one in the few months before I leave I end up jobless and homeless. That wouldnt be too big a deal if I was single but I'm a married guy with 5 kids!!!! you say try again closer to the time and maybe you could do something, what is it that you do?
    you saying that mate i dont think it would be worth the risk in my opinion, as like anything nothing is a guarentee, could hand in your notice wait near the time and no jobvacancies available in the work sector you require. then again you could task the risk and be ok, it 50-50 chance which iw ouldent tke personally having kiddies and a house. But can understand you wanting a change in career.

My actual job is a transport supervisor for a freight forwarding firm in birmingham, in which i will be changing now im going to finish off my last year of my HND in computers. As a part time role i do paperwork amongst other duties for a member of family who is a recruitment consultant, hence i get lots of info of upcoming jobs etc around the country from different work sectors.

On a daily basis new jobs get added or taken away for various reasons such as client found right candidate, enough for interviews etc. So it varies from a day to day basis, at the moment there is a boost in the I.T. work sector as a whole, theres few people waiting on jobs such as web desinger, junior programmer and analyst.

Whatever you decision my friend, it up to you to make the choice as to me its a very tricky situation to be in from your above post. If you like, i can research jobs within specific areas as you require and within sectors of your requirements, then you can always see the volume type of work within your area for that type of job, hence your decision whether to stop on with the MOD, or put your notice in.

all the best

nik

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    you saying that mate i dont think it would be worth the risk in my opinion, as like anything nothing is a guarentee, could hand in your notice wait near the time and no jobvacancies available in the work sector you require. then again you could task the risk and be ok, it 50-50 chance which iw ouldent tke personally having kiddies and a house. But can understand you wanting a change in career.

My actual job is a transport supervisor for a freight forwarding firm in birmingham, in which i will be changing now im going to finish off my last year of my HND in computers. As a part time role i do paperwork amongst other duties for a member of family who is a recruitment consultant, hence i get lots of info of upcoming jobs etc around the country from different work sectors.

On a daily basis new jobs get added or taken away for various reasons such as client found right candidate, enough for interviews etc. So it varies from a day to day basis, at the moment there is a boost in the I.T. work sector as a whole, theres few people waiting on jobs such as web desinger, junior programmer and analyst.

Whatever you decision my friend, it up to you to make the choice as to me its a very tricky situation to be in from your above post. If you like, i can research jobs within specific areas as you require and within sectors of your requirements, then you can always see the volume type of work within your area for that type of job, hence your decision whether to stop on with the MOD, or put your notice in.

all the best

nik
    I suppose ideally the North West appeals most as I'm from that neck of the woods. But any of the major cities besides London would suffice also, Edinburgh, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol etc. I would prefer to do something driving cars, but also have experience in IT as previously posted. Thanks

Im seriously considering taking the chance as it's also possible to sign back on just before you leave if you havent found work, so long as they still need you lol! So anything you could tell me on current vacancies in the above mentioned places would be much appreciated, as it would give me an idea of what I could hopefully expect in about a years time.
    Last edited by ilikepie; 7th September 2005 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I suppose ideally the North West appeals most as I'm from that neck of the woods. But any of the major cities besides London would suffice also, Edinburgh, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol etc. I would prefer to do something driving cars, but also have experience in IT as previously posted. Thanks

Im seriously considering taking the chance as it's also possible to sign back on just before you leave if you havent found work, so long as they still need you lol! So anything you could tell me on current vacancies in the above mentioned places would be much appreciated, as it would give me an idea of what I could hopefully expect in about a years time.

systems admin

Computer Futures Solutions are seeking a 2nd line support person to add to their successful team. Ideally you will be immediately available, or have a short notice period. The role will involve supporting the company's Windows PCs (software, hardware and peripherals) and systems administration on Windows Servers. You will need to be able to see problems through to completion. Having a minimum of 2 years experience in a desktop/2nd line support role, you will need to have good experience in the following areas: Active Directory, MS Exchange Server, Networking, Novell, TCP/IP, PC hardware,

0117 910 3333 and ask for wayne

Thanks
    Karma Level

Anything along the lines of Field Engineer for a mobile phone company? I have served in the Royal Corps of Signals in the army for five years, so I believe I have a good chance of finding work in that field.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi,

Hopesomone can help me out been looking for a job since i left school in August im 19 and live in Dover. The only bit of work experiance ive had is helping out in the ICT department of my school.

Im not bothered about the work i do im pretty flexable but i want to avoid shop/retail work if it all possable (cant stand customers!)

Any more info needed give us a shout

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Keva
    Hi,

Hopesomone can help me out been looking for a job since i left school in August im 19 and live in Dover. The only bit of work experiance ive had is helping out in the ICT department of my school.

Im not bothered about the work i do im pretty flexable but i want to avoid shop/retail work if it all possable (cant stand customers!)

Any more info needed give us a shout
    data entry

administration assistant for a company based in Dover. Previous administration skills such as data entry, filing,despatch are essential, as well as being computer literate. Monday to Friday early shift and late afternoon shift. Candidate must be well organised and work well individually.

ring 01634 264619 and ask for carly

Waiter

Duties will include general waiting duties including keeping areas clean and tidy. Position is temporary. Duration is not known.

ring 01304 227722 and ask for jo

i got a few more but do you drive?

Thanks
    Karma Level

not at the moment no

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Keva
    not at the moment no
    right, i will leave the transport sector then. are there any more qualifications you would like to add mate which i could extend my research,

cheers
    nik

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast