Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Request For Jobs?

Junior programmer

Junior .Net developer with at least a years commercial experience working with .Net. Proven experience with ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server and XML is required. You will also have experience with Web Services, XSLT and BizTalk. This is an excellent opportunity for a .Net developer with limited experience to take that next step. You will have plenty of opportunity to expand your knowledge, work on challenging projects and receive both on the job and structured training.

call sam on 0131 718 6013 for more information

Also for more ICT jobs ring 01461 202544 and speak to Colin, i have tried expanding research but it goes further than calrisle although if you speak to the above they can put you through to the relevent areas in which can help you more.

any more let me know

nikki

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    Junior programmer

Junior .Net developer with at least a years commercial experience working with .Net. Proven experience with ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server and XML is required. You will also have experience with Web Services, XSLT and BizTalk. This is an excellent opportunity for a .Net developer with limited experience to take that next step. You will have plenty of opportunity to expand your knowledge, work on challenging projects and receive both on the job and structured training.

call sam on 0131 718 6013 for more information

Also for more ICT jobs ring 01461 202544 and speak to Colin, i have tried expanding research but it goes further than calrisle although if you speak to the above they can put you through to the relevent areas in which can help you more.

any more let me know

nikki
    Ah , ringing annan sounds good. I'll give it a try.
    However i dont think the programmer part is a good job for me, as i aint that good, well at that anyway.. I prefer more of the sort of stuff, like MS OffICE

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi
    Looking for IT work in North Devon. Have approx 7 years experience in IT support / Installation / Repair.

Skills:
    • Professional manner with development of interpersonal skills acquired whilst providing a key service in previous positions held.
    • 10 years solid experience in customer service and service delivery.
    • Implementation of LAN / WAN and WIFI network systems.
    • Installation and maintenance of IP network cameras across a LAN and WAN.
    • Ability to procure and allocate IT resources and equipment working to a budget.
    • Monitoring of systems and allocation of resources to assure optimum efficiency, assuring equipment and support is meeting needs of end user.
    • Solely responsible for 25 machine mixed OS environment IT system.
    • Sound knowledge of Windows operating systems, with working knowledge of MAC and Linux OS.

Would consider any type of contract either full time / part time or temp.
    Closest town is Barnstaple but would consider going as far a feild as Tiverton possibly Taunton/Exeter if money was right.
    Last edited by [wingnut]; 9th January 2006 at 05:26 PM.
    My Kit - A camera thingy or two, some lenses, two eye's and a heap of imagination.
    My Websites - My Flickr :: My Blog :: My Site

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm a Freelance Multimedia Designer. Ideally i'm looking for web or multimedia production work.

I am in Bristol but will be happy to work with someone from anywhere.

Skills include, but not limited to;
    Macromedia Flash
    HTML, CSS and other web design formats
    3D Design/Animation

I'm looking for nearly anything related to online or offline production. I can show previous work and examples on request.

I would be happy to talk to anyone who's in need of some work doing, my rates are competitive. I'm open to suggestion
    I'm new to this :huh:

gav12345

looking for a miracle job here lol

i need somewhere to live in or around london

and a job i am willing to do nearly anything at all

i am a multi skilled person qualification in it and tele-communications

i have been teaching people to use pc's and building pc's and upgrading them

i am married with kids although 1 lives with us as the others have moved on with there lives 20's now

i am a friendly person someone you can trust

so if you have money and a property and want to venture into a new business

then i am the one for you TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karoline
    Ah , ringing annan sounds good. I'll give it a try.
    However i dont think the programmer part is a good job for me, as i aint that good, well at that anyway.. I prefer more of the sort of stuff, like MS OffICE
    Helpdesk

require an A-Level educated candidate with solid grounding within Microsoft Office Suite to provide support to internal users on the Helpdesk.

We need someone who can - Communicate effectively, Customer orientation, Flexibility and self learning, Information handling, Professional attitude, Relationships, Teamwork. Handle all telephone calls for customer service requirements, maintenance staff, contractors and suppliers. Maintain an accurate data base within the computerised maintenance system.

email: anthony.seymour@positive-selection.com with cv or for more info

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi guys, i've finally had enough of my place which seems to have nothing going for it @ the moment & on top has recruited a bunch on numties who don't know their ass from their elbow (guess which team they have been put into).

I am looking for a 2nd/3rd line support role in anything IT realted although EPOS support would be better as thats my field. Needs to be in NW, closer to Blackburn the better. Any help appreciated.

By the way im a grad with nearly 2 years experience.

EM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

hi im looking for a part time job (also holiday work) in the slough/windsor area, preferably in retail or something but im not too fussy as long as i got money coming in, any suggestions?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm after a DJ'ing job in Sheffield, I've got most equipment myself and can provide a mix of either new, classic or rare sounds in house, dance and especially trance - a bar / club residency would be brilliant, and one-off's to fill in for an absentee

I'm currently working at a sports stadium doing office work such as accounts, takings, ordering stock, promotions and some basic duties. Fifth year there for me now and I'd like to move onto something more challenging possibly in the same field. I have experience with MS Office, Frontpage and various artistic programs, also I've took part in many other roles at this workplace, such as customer service, bar & restaurant duties, stock replenishment and also being a night watchman! So overall - multi-skilled!

I want something I can take pride in, with a challenging role ladder to work up, as the DJing career is hit and miss right now. I'm mostly interesting in music, IT, animals and entertainment on the job front.

Contact Will at proximus@alexpepper.com
    www.SweatyBastardsMusic.com for trance mixes, radio shows & mashups

PSN ID - trance_timelord

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey

I have just finished my AS exams and i kinda need a job. As i go to a sixth form school i have to continue attending school till end of july so i need a job where i can do hours after school and weekends (during the summer i could do more daytime hours).

I'm looking for anything really, from stacking shelfs to packing orders to data entry, i have general MS Office skills and further knowledge of computers. Working for a chain store or even a small shop would do.

I live in the east london area so would be the best place however elsewhere in london may be fine providing its not to hard to get there.

Thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi

Im looking for work in the Newcastle area for the summer. Have been applying to temp agents and job adverts for nearly 3 weeks and haven even had a single interview. I really need to work as im desperate for cash and have creditors chasing me!

I have has 2 years of retail experience and also have built a website for a local business. I have 9 GCSE's and a BTEC National Diploma in Computers and Networking (eq. 3 A Levels @ A grade). I am currently at Teesside University where i am going onto my final year of my BA Digital Music Creation course.

Looking for anything, would love to get a job in a recording studio or for a radio company but there is nothing up here as far as i have found!

Can someone help? Im getting really desperate now!!

Thanks
    Scottio

http://scottio-productions.co.uk/
    XBL : Scottio200 :: PS3 PSN-ID : Scottio200 :: Twitter ID : Scottio200

Thanks
    Karma Level

lo all

looking for summer work (til end sept) in the Birmingham area. Needs to be part time, doing anything (within reason!)

computer literate, can touch type, have full clean drivers licence etc etc

DJ
    I was touched by Jesus, so i had him arrested.

Thanks
    Karma Level

looking for summer work till end of september. currently a second yr student in university of liverpool studying internet computing. proefficient at java, php and working in LAMP environment. i live in london and can get into holburn in under 30 minutes via the tube. if you want my cv pm me. thanks

joe

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by shangrula
    I'm a Freelance Multimedia Designer. Ideally i'm looking for web or multimedia production work.

I am in Bristol but will be happy to work with someone from anywhere.

Skills include, but not limited to;
    Macromedia Flash
    HTML, CSS and other web design formats
    3D Design/Animation

I'm looking for nearly anything related to online or offline production. I can show previous work and examples on request.

I would be happy to talk to anyone who's in need of some work doing, my rates are competitive. I'm open to suggestion
    pm me a portfolio of work (an anyone other web designers who read this)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Location? Somewhere near Deal & Dover in South East Kent

Job specification? Dont Mind

Pay? Decent

I have quite a good knowledge of anything involving computers, and a average knowledge on electrical products.

Hope someone can help but got feeling I am in no mans land lol

Kevin Barclay

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Some great places for jobs there. In need of one desperately! Aint we all!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looking for Java/PHP/Perl/Oracle dev work down south west england/south wales as i've just recently graduated (and I fucked up assessment centres for EDS and LogicaCMG...).

Ideally £20k+ but for the right company willing to take a pay cut.

CV- http://www.digitalbinary.co.uk/cv.php

Thanks
    Karma Level

Anyone in Manchester need staff?

I`m stuck in limbo at the moment and looking for anything really.

I am a fully FA and UEFA Qualified Football Coach, so if anyone works at a school and wants some extra curricular activites for the kids - I`m the man to see
    I`m also nationally qualified in Basketball and Volleyball coaching.

I have worked as a Systems Administrator at a web development company, using Linux Servers (Apache, PHP, MySQL, QMail etc) and 20+ Windows Desktop Clients.

I have worked as a PC Repairer, building, upgrading, fault finding and maintenence of software and hardware.

I have extended this into a Field Service Engineer role, travelling to setup office networks and repair/diagnose at businesses and homes.

I have some web development experience and games programming experience (Basic, C++)

Also, anyone owning a company who require delivery drivers, or anything to do with driving - I have a clean Full UK Licence, own transprot and phone and a brand new GPS (so I never get lost).

I have been looking at Multi-Drop jobs but they all require 25yrs+ for insurance - I`m not 25 till December Although if anyone could offer me anything like this I would be willing to meet any surplus required by the insurance.

I guess a perfect job would be travelling round fixing PC`s, Networks, Hardware, Software etc or just general "Goods Delivery" - so if anyone is looking to branch out and add this kind of service to their customers - please PM me and see what we can work out.

Thanks in advance guys - hope to hear from somebody soon, heheh

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey guys. I've been in the Army for 9 years. Currently as an Infortmation Systems Engineer in the Signals. Basically i do everything to do with computers, IS, IT and networks. Primarily 2000 and NT. I am resettling doing quals in Fibre/Copper/Installations/Cabs etc and CCNA/A+/Network+.
    Im out in Sept and looking for a job in the south west. As i have worked a lot with EDS and other contractors i am looking primarily at them. Cogent, EADS, etc etc. Just wondered if any of you guys had any info that could help. I have got a basic CV that requires tuning but can post it up. Cheers

Thanks
    Karma Level

send your CV to jobs@partygaming.com there may be positions at their HQ in Gibraltar.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast