Hi all

I am currently looking for a job..I`m a Extruder Operator by trade (Plastic Manufacturer)
I went back to a previous employer and stayed for 18months.found myself getting into a rut again and wondered why I went back. The company is currently over staffed and most days you are doing nothing more than sweeping up or cleaning machines. that’s fine if they need cleaning but when you are following the previous shift that has already completed this task. It became monotimus and mind numbing day in day out.

I currently live in Hyde, Cheshire and would consider any type of work providing it’s within a 10 mile radius.I`m not able to work nights. I do have current RTITB flt counter balance and electric hand truck licenses.with Warehouse & Distribution experience...

I also hold a clean driving license and could have use of the wives car but I now own & use a 125cc scooter.

Also 10 years work references would not be a problem from previous employers i will consider anything above the minimum wage. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.