• Spunk her first

12 54.55%
  • other (Please state)

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Serious Advice...

I need serious advice, i know ill get at least four or maybe more less serious answers but hey ill get at least 1 probably off CJ i think.

Right here we go...

Met this girl in a club few weeks ago, she seemed the quite type in which i like judging from past relationships which just ended up shite. So i met up with her just two of us at pbs etc and everything seemed to be going ok, until last saturday night when i got invited round her mums and infront of her family she asks me whats going on with us, as we did not mention about going oput etc.. i was well embarrassed as they all looked at me etc, but i agreed yeah we could see how it goes.

Since then iv found out few of my mates know her which aint the problem but she goes on websites like face party etc and i find out that she trying to hook up with scousers lads (prob wtaylor lol joke ) so now im in limbo as i quite enjoyed single life, but now it seems that she trying to find love online, i dont have a problem if its justates if that what peoplewanttodo intheir spare timemmet new people etc then faineough but judging from the profiles it seems she trying to hook up with a few people etc which really dont do any justice for the talk we had over cheating partners in a drunken drinking session last week.

I know this should be in dear cj section buts its dissappeared so come on guys let me know what to do. spunk on her glasses first or what???

regards

nikki

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Serious Advice...

Have you been drinking? :|

Thanks
    Karma Level

nah not for few days why you ask? cj i seen the reply from you i was expecting a moral reply like you always do :tongue

Thanks
    Karma Level

Get your keyboard fixed first Nikki lol, or cut out the glue sniffing

Personally, any bird who asks questions about the relationship in front of freinds and family after a few weeks is a bit of a psycho - and more importantly, why are you meeting the family after a few weeks anyway - that's like year 3 together aint it?

Ask her about FP and tell her you do the same... "Why only last week I was having a 3some with DirtyDoris from Newcastle and LongCockSilver. Was quite the treat I can tell you, and Doris makes a mean canneloni..." See her reaction. If she's fine with her - get her and her mates together and cover em all in white man paste in a sort of art collage like your trying to make a paper mache orgy with their skin. If she blows off on one, she's a hypocritical bunny boiler fucktard and deserves nothing more than a rusty spoon jamming in her womanly orifice.

Alternatively, get her in the sack - unload both barrells, take a picture for prosperity before spitting in her eye and gluing her shoes to the telly.

If you want a serious reply... I'd play it very cagey and find out what the crack is with her before doing all of the above

Hope I've helped, I'm available for all forms of relationship advice should anyone need me. I thank you... *takes a bow - exit stage door left*

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Crags
    Get your keyboard fixed first Nikki lol, or cut out the glue sniffing

Personally, any bird who asks questions about the relationship in front of freinds and family after a few weeks is a bit of a psycho - and more importantly, why are you meeting the family after a few weeks anyway - that's like year 3 together aint it?

Ask her about FP and tell her you do the same... "Why only last week I was having a 3some with DirtyDoris from Newcastle and LongCockSilver. Was quite the treat I can tell you, and Doris makes a mean canneloni..." See her reaction. If she's fine with her - get her and her mates together and cover em all in white man paste in a sort of art collage like your trying to make a paper mache orgy with their skin. If she blows off on one, she's a hypocritical bunny boiler fucktard and deserves nothing more than a rusty spoon jamming in her womanly orifice.

Alternatively, get her in the sack - unload both barrells, take a picture for prosperity before spitting in her eye and gluing her shoes to the telly.

If you want a serious reply... I'd play it very cagey and find out what the crack is with her before doing all of the above

Hope I've helped, I'm available for all forms of relationship advice should anyone need me. I thank you... *takes a bow - exit stage door left*

My keyboard seems ok thanks, as for the advise cheers, as for the family thing yes it should be year 3 but she was with her mum the day we all met so i thought it would be different as in i already met her and she got quite big jugs but the face is shite.

cheers anyway

Thanks
    Karma Level

Does she live in Walsall? Why is she trying to specifically hook up with scousers? How about a link to her Face Party site?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuck her off before your pets get boiled. This girl is hatstand, fruitloopy and bonkers to be frank. If you ain't managed to unleash your filth within a foot of her without her licking her lips then the curb is there for one thing only and that is for you to kick her to it.

This all depends on whether the bookish mare decides to show you the colour of her flange and will let you use an industrial staple gun on any loose bits of it and then of course she would make good fodder till you had tried out all your most deviant fantasies on her.
    Last edited by BertRoot; 22nd November 2005 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    but she goes on websites like face party etc and i find out that she trying to hook up with scousers lads (prob wtaylor lol joke ) nikki
    I am offended, we all have needs Nikki :whistle

seriously if u have not shot ur load up ther get out quick before she gets something she can keep u on ........ I was having the same prob with a bunny boiler I met in Blackpool few weeks back. Had a bit of dirty sex (actually posted a vid in the Ur mobile vids section) then she wouldnt leave me alone to the point she was ringing, texting and even crying on the phone that she missed me blah blah, and that was after 1 drunken night of fumbling. so done the only thing I could, ignored her calls and txts and got some other bird I met at the weekend to tell her to p*ss off :thumbs
    IMac, MacBook Pro, Ipad 2, Iphone 4, Iphone 3GS....Oh and a PC or 2 knocking about

Thanks
    Karma Level

From your story I am not exactly sure what you are asking?

You said you are happy with single life and then you seem worried about her asking to clarify your comitment in front of her parents? This suggests you don't want a serious relationship???

However you then go on about her on FP??? (which suggest you do want some comitment?)

Don't take everything sooo black and white (i.e. Are we commited or not). Relationships are very much an "grey" area... especially in the begining. She was only problaby asking you to state your comitment in front of her parents for show (a steady BF always looks good to dad!)

The only question you need to ask yourself is... are you enjoying the time you spend with her?

If so, stay on the boat and see where it takes you. In time it will become very clear if she is the one for you or not!

Thanks
    Karma Level

if a girl started asking me about where the relationship was going in front of her family , doesnt matter if its 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 years, I'd be out the door like a shot.
    its hardly her families business to discuss the future of your relationship, its between 2 people, otherwise you'd get her family ganging up on you.
    doesnt mean her family shouldnt know but the discussion should take place between the 2 of you, unless you are having a family discussion about getting married.

I'm not speaking from experience either :whistle

Thanks
    Karma Level

Personally I'd get her addicted to smack and pimp her out, then you could use the extra cash on taking out other birds, but tow her along so you can arrange threesomes.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ask yourself this.....are you interested in more than just banging her?? if not, get rid of her sharpish mate...she sounds like a complete Loon. But before you do think very carefully before you plant one up `er, as you may never be able to fuck her off after!!!

Good luck my friend!
    "God is a comedian, playing to an audience who are too afraid to laugh...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Get out now, before any "accidents" happen.

If you don't have the balls to dump her cold, get yourself a trophy girlfriend and get yourself seen around with her. (I'm not saying you're gutless, understand)

You're too young for this rubbish, get out now.
    Me and my fella spit our dummies out so we won't be coming back. ever. boo hoo.

This is a techy / hackers forum not a fu**ing mothers meeting so - peace out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Make up a Face Party ID and make out to be someone else, chat with her and ask if she wants to meet, you turn up and she's like wtf is going on, then you dump her lol. Either that or just walk away, all that stuff in front of her family is freaky.
    360 ID: Symate

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whats her faceparty name??
    "God is a comedian, playing to an audience who are too afraid to laugh...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob2002
    Personally I'd get her addicted to smack and pimp her out, then you could use the extra cash on taking out other birds, but tow her along so you can arrange threesomes.
    Buahahaha , very good advice m8 and surely the the correct course of action given the circumstances. As a final 'fuck you' be sure to douse her with petrol and set her ablaze in her parents front garden, invite her parents outside to watch the show, then ask her where the relationship is going. :censored

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki
    I need serious advice, i know ill get at least four or maybe more less serious answers but hey ill get at least 1 probably off CJ i think.

Right here we go...

Met this girl in a club few weeks ago, she seemed the quite type in which i like judging from past relationships which just ended up shite. So i met up with her just two of us at pbs etc and everything seemed to be going ok, until last saturday night when i got invited round her mums and infront of her family she asks me whats going on with us, as we did not mention about going oput etc.. i was well embarrassed as they all looked at me etc, but i agreed yeah we could see how it goes.

Since then iv found out few of my mates know her which aint the problem but she goes on websites like face party etc and i find out that she trying to hook up with scousers lads (prob wtaylor lol joke ) so now im in limbo as i quite enjoyed single life, but now it seems that she trying to find love online, i dont have a problem if its justates if that what peoplewanttodo intheir spare timemmet new people etc then faineough but judging from the profiles it seems she trying to hook up with a few people etc which really dont do any justice for the talk we had over cheating partners in a drunken drinking session last week.

I know this should be in dear cj section buts its dissappeared so come on guys let me know what to do. spunk on her glasses first or what???

regards

nikki

just use her as a ride on the side mate maybe even shag her mum but remember to rubber up as she sounds a right slapper..

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Termy

Quote Originally Posted by diablos
    just use her as a ride on the side mate maybe even shag her mum but remember to rubber up as she sounds a right slapper..
    And keep photos in your wallet so she can see them. Or knock one off in her shoes and dump on her pillow, she will soon get the message.

Thanks
    Karma Level

give me her fp name or msn an i'll tell ya

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was going to sugest make her details public and let people on here try to see what she is looking for. you will find out then.

never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!:thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast