Close

Thread: Robin Williams

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Robin Williams

Something possessed me to look at Robin Williams on IMDB and he seems to be having a busy year, he's got a lot of films on the go!
    One thing i noticed was the upcoming release of Mrs Doubtfire 2! Why mess with it and add another one!?
    Check this out....
    http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0000245/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Robin Williams

I dont like robbin williams he is a hyperactive annoying uber cunt who could do with a solid beating to put him in his place.

I also dont like his namesake robbie williams that guy is a complete up his own arse wankfest of a human being who should be shot several times until his body is a bloody mess that could never be sewn back together.

but hey thats just my opinion.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Robin and Robbie Williams are both disappearing up their own arses.

Doubtfire 2 eh? Load of old cock. The sad thing is it will make a fortune and have people gagging for it much like Robbie Williams gags for the cock.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob2002
    I dont like robbin williams he is a hyperactive annoying uber cunt who could do with a solid beating to put him in his place.
    Dunno.... he can play good serious parts.... Good Will Hunting for example ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tell it how you feel Boys! hehe!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Robin Williams is very hit and miss but he does have some great performances to his name in some great films. Fisher King, Insomnia, Dead Poets Society, One Hour Photo, Good Morning Vietnam and Awakenings. He's made some absolute shite. Anyone seen Bicentennial Man? Fuck me that was fucking awful but there aren't many actors that can hold their hands up to having contributed to so many quality films.

Robbie Williams on the other hand is a gonad juggling man-whore who sings songs written by people only slightly fatter and less photogenic than himself. I'm a big fan of Definitely Maybe but for me the high point of Noel Gallaghers career was when he referred to Robbie Williams as "the fat dancer from Take That". True fucking genius.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WalterPill

I'm a big fan of Definitely Maybe but for me the high point of Noel Gallaghers career was when he referred to Robbie Williams as "the fat dancer from Take That". True fucking genius.
    true genius ?

unlike the muppet statement you just made lol

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

As I mentioned in a previous post, I met Robin Williams a few times over Christmas. He was on our flight from Heathrow to Bangkok, and as we were getting off the plane, I thought my missus said "it's Robbie Williams" and all I could see was a middle aged, very hairy, short guy. Then a few days later he turned up in our hotel in Phuket. I got chatting with him at dinner one night (at the buffet table!) and he's a quality bloke. He wasn't up himself at all and was always saying hello to other guests who recognised him.

He's short but quite stocky with pretty big arms, I kind of got the impression he could handle himself if it came on top....so Jimbob you may have to get tooled up when you go to give him his ass-whooping

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roach-Rampino
    As I mentioned in a previous post, I met Robin Williams a few times over Christmas. He was on our flight from Heathrow to Bangkok, and as we were getting off the plane, I thought my missus said "it's Robbie Williams" and all I could see was a middle aged, very hairy, short guy. Then a few days later he turned up in our hotel in Phuket. I got chatting with him at dinner one night (at the buffet table!) and he's a quality bloke. He wasn't up himself at all and was always saying hello to other guests who recognised him.

He's short but quite stocky with pretty big arms, I kind of got the impression he could handle himself if it came on top....so Jimbob you may have to get tooled up when you go to give him his ass-whooping
    since my previous message I made it my mission to track down Robin Williams and administor a serious beating to show him the error of his ways.
    He was a tough cookie to crack and I had to bring out the big guns to finally accomplish my mission.
    After beating him unconcious and injecting him with heroin and pissing on his wounds he agreed to talk.
    He was still rather cocky so I made him eat his own shit until he promised to tone the schmuckiness down and stop being a complete cunt.
    I still didnt believe he was getting the message so I eventually broke him by raping his shitter with a rusty chair leg, whilst making him do complex mathmatic equations.
    That is why my friend the guy was so nice to y'all on your holidays.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob2002
    since my previous message I made it my mission to track down Robin Williams and administor a serious beating to show him the error of his ways.
    He was a tough cookie to crack and I had to bring out the big guns to finally accomplish my mission.
    After beating him unconcious and injecting him with heroin and pissing on his wounds he agreed to talk.
    He was still rather cocky so I made him eat his own shit until he promised to tone the schmuckiness down and stop being a complete cunt.
    I still didnt believe he was getting the message so I eventually broke him by raping his shitter with a rusty chair leg, whilst making him do complex mathmatic equations.
    That is why my friend the guy was so nice to y'all on your holidays.
    I think you may need to talk to someone, you have definate issues that need to be ironed out
    I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am Perfect!!! :thumbup:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by theduke
    I think you may need to talk to someone, you have definate issues that need to be ironed out
    you...you....you're just like them, I dont care what you all say, I aint going back in that place..............

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor
    true genius ?

unlike the muppet statement you just made lol
    Which muppet statement?

Thanks
    Karma Level

The last Robin Williams film I watched was Big White. While it was a rip off of Fargo I enjoyed it and he was very convincing. His straight roles are far better than his comedy roles, although Mork is still his high point and that bitch Mindy was a slag.

As for Robbie Williams, he's devoid of real talent but some people seem to love what he does and he's done well for himself so he must be doing something right. I think everyone who reaches that level of fame and has the attention he gets usually find themselves disappearing up their own arse................ along with a couple of rodents and a billiard ball.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WalterPill
    Which muppet statement?
    So you are admitting to making a catalogue of muppet statements?

Thanks
    Karma Level

hehehe very good but no.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie
    I think everyone who reaches that level of fame and has the attention he gets usually find themselves disappearing up their own arse.
    I'm in total agreement, when you have 80 000 people turn up to hear you sing, fit birds throwing themselves at you, millions in the bank, surrounded by arse lickers, you are going to start to believe your own hype. Unfortunately for Robbie he's a sad, lonely, little man.....boo hoo!