Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anabolic steroid questions answered!

Quote Originally Posted by andy257
    Hi m8
    Are there tell tail signs of someone on roids. I know of possible acne etc but what about skin colour or bloatedness???
    Apart from the obvious they are bloody huge.
    Oh and i have another why are there so many different types? a steroid is a steroid aint it? is this just companies branding the same drug with a different name?
    andy
    I find the tell tale signs is that anyone that can train hard 5-6 times a week is suspect (not cardio but HIT), very vascular posture, acne on back and shoulders, and the fact they`re growing by the week. People that dont look any bigger than you but they`re lifting 3 times what you can.

And the fact for different brand names of the same steroid is exactly what you say, it`s just branding, but with so many makes sees many fakes onto the market
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jackroo
    Mates got some Methyltesterone, do you know about this Kryptonite????
    Great for prostate cancer, don`t like orals myself, you`ll live alot longer with injectables
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by super mike
    what about baldness? this is meant to be a common sideaffect, how do you combat this?
    If your already going thin on top then AAS use may cause faster baldness, it`s hard to say. Once it`s gone, it`s gone mate.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

for people who r thinkin about doin it
    make sure you get all the info you can first,,,
    if ya dont no anything about it , dont do it untill you do,

its only safe if ya no wot your doin

more info gets the best results

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by charliechang
    for people who r thinkin about doin it
    make sure you get all the info you can first,,,
    if ya dont no anything about it , dont do it untill you do,

its only safe if ya no wot your doin

more info gets the best results
    Good post but i would say unless you have more money than sense then you`ll find a cycle or two a year is`nt gonna kill ya. I`m still here.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

whats the real use by date on these,
    reason i ask is i was given a course (bout 800 tabs in 100 strips of methandrostenolone 5mg) from a m8 whose stopped taking them and they are bout a month past the use by date,
    is it still safe to use them or should i bin them?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Colco
    reason i ask is i was given a course (bout 800 tabs in 100 strips of methandrostenolone 5mg) from a m8 whose stopped taking them and they are bout a month past the use by date,
    Oh the irony. :roflmao

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Colco
    If they`re real they`re still ok, maybe a bit less potent but don`t think you can pop 6 a day and be big mate, IME you will bloat like mad with some good odds of gyno!

14lb gain in 6 weeks is a good bet but i rekon 4lb will be lean and the rest you will lose after cycle. Methandrostenolone are f****** horrible, high blood pressure, and lathargy, painful back pumps and spots the size of minstrels on your back.

Good luck.

Oh 100 tabs only cost £15 so why bother with old ones?

Get your Milk thistle and PCT ready and any anti-e`s to stop bloat and gyno.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

kryptonite you got any info on methandianone tablets? is it similar to Methandrostenolone? i heard the amin ingredient it dianabol, and what are the advantages of methandianone and disadvantages?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by pheonixsingh
    kryptonite you got any info on methandianone tablets? is it similar to Methandrostenolone? i heard the amin ingredient it dianabol, and what are the advantages of methandianone and disadvantages?
    It`s all the same (dbol) IME, ok for a frontload on a longish cycle (12 weeks) very strong steroids, great for bulk and strength, you`ll eat like a horse and feel very full and strong. As far as side effects go i can`t stand them myself, i just blow up like a baloon, if you`ve ever taken them before and attend a gym and know the regulars it`s so obvious what your on. I would`nt bother for more than around 4 weeks @ 30mg per day.

The good thing is being a short ester, if you don`t like them and stop you will return to normal in a day or so.

So many people are drawn to oral steroids as you don`t have to inject, but the flip side is it can really damage your liver, injections don`t hurt (if done correct) maybe a bit of pain 2 days after on opening a new site.

Why bother with 4 weeks of an oral with massive side effects when you can do 9-12 weeks on an injectable and have much better gains/less sides and feel like superman?

Just my opinion on the topic of orals, if they work for you then go ahead.

Dbol = the most potent steroid around with good gains and big sides.
    Tbol = not so aggressive, less acne and ferocity to others, good gains.

If you want massive gains and strength/bulk then

Week 1-9 Nandrolone decanate @ 400mg per week (mon 200mg - thu 200mg)
    week 1-12 Testosterone eneanthate @ 500mg per week (mon 250mg - thu 250mg)

Post cycle therapy(makes your body produce natural testosterone again) do your own research but tends to be Nolvadex & Clomid. Armidex is great for water loss too.

If you don`t grow on this then nothing will.

Just my advice, does`nt mean it`s gospel but hey, i`ve been there.

Cheers all.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is a semi steroid related question. what do you think about the NHA stack?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by super mike
    This is a semi steroid related question. what do you think about the NHA stack?
    I`d love tobe more help on this one dude but know nothing myself on NHA as never used before, i simply stick with what works for me, remember everyone is different.

As it would seem it claims to make the best of natural testosterone levels so thus not needing post cycle therapy as normal hormone levels remain in check.
    Last edited by Kryptonite; 13th March 2006 at 02:42 AM.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

2weeks but i just wanted to ask a question, I think its "sort of" a steroid question, Can you tell me what D-bol is? I was just looking at supplements and saw them, is it only something you can buy from the 'net, or can you go to a shop and get them? Are they legal or not? If its not steroid related sorry but i was just curious.

P.S I persoanally wouldnt take steroids, but its your choice and thats that, and even if i ever considered the idea (which i wouldnt) id wait until i was older.

Cheers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by EnErGiZeR
    2weeks but i just wanted to ask a question, I think its "sort of" a steroid question, Can you tell me what D-bol is? I was just looking at supplements and saw them, is it only something you can buy from the 'net, or can you go to a shop and get them? Are they legal or not? If its not steroid related sorry but i was just curious.

P.S I persoanally wouldnt take steroids, but its your choice and thats that, and even if i ever considered the idea (which i wouldnt) id wait until i was older.

Cheers.

Dianabol(Dbol) is a steroid offering anabolic legal steroid results, but as to the where you get yours i`d say be careful, loads of fakes about.

Pesonally i would avoid using as you loose to much of what you gain post cycle. I know everyone is different but this is the general rule with this roid. Get some real muscle and get some test in ya.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    Get some real muscle and get some test in ya.
    What do you mean by test in me, Like test out different things, or testosterone (sp) <<<<< I only thought that 'cause i remember you sating something about that earlier , i'm probably wayyyy off the mark lol, and if it is testosterone, is that legal, yea ok ok, im a n00b lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by EnErGiZeR
    What do you mean by test in me, Like test out different things, or testosterone (sp) <<<<< I only thought that 'cause i remember you sating something about that earlier , i'm probably wayyyy off the mark lol, and if it is testosterone, is that legal, yea ok ok, im a n00b lol
    Erm testosterone is not exectly over the counter at boots, AFAIK it`s ok to posess but illegal to sell, it can be prescribed by your quack too.

You will see hear it from any muscle freak "Test is best"! superman in a bottle my friend. Police wouldnt know what it was if they stopped you with it i rekon.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

this is an interesting post, i was looking at this on tele this morning,

im 15 stone, ive got a fat arse! - 38 waste, ive got trunk legs, which i dont mind as i play rugby, ive got a belly but not a big one more love handles, and ive got a really massive top end, ive got big shoulders and really stocky.

id like to find information on this, i would take pill form, im worried about the affects such as hairs, spots, bits shrinking,

im an aggressive person, and wouldnt want it to affect my family because of taking them, i dont fight but i do see red mist and do stupid things so i really have to be sure they wouldnt mess my head up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by powpow
    this is an interesting post, i was looking at this on tele this morning,

im 15 stone, ive got a fat arse! - 38 waste, ive got trunk legs, which i dont mind as i play rugby, ive got a belly but not a big one more love handles, and ive got a really massive top end, ive got big shoulders and really stocky.

id like to find information on this, i would take pill form, im worried about the affects such as hairs, spots, bits shrinking,

im an aggressive person, and wouldnt want it to affect my family because of taking them, i dont fight but i do see red mist and do stupid things so i really have to be sure they wouldnt mess my head up.
    Welcome to digital-forums, pill form is not what you need friend, what are you trying to achieve? Loose weight, gain muscle, increase general fitness? If that`s the case then nothing be it pill or potion will do that, i wish it were that simple.

A good diet, exercise, and a look at your lifestyle is more the key points to look at first if you want to better you looks and sense of well being.

List your
    training: (if any)
    goals:

If you are aggressive now then be very aware that steroids can magnify your rage in a big way, and it increases your strength too, so put the two together and you`ll probably loose the head even easier then you do already.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by powpow
    i would take pill form, im worried about the affects such as hairs, spots, bits shrinking,
    Common sides

Spots, big yes

Hairs, maybe thinning on top and/or some growth on chest back and shoulders.

Bits shrinking, tends to happen more on long injectable cycles but in many cases normal size does resume after time, and it`s your balls that shrink, not your penis.

Chemically enhanced

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123