I can't get this song out of my head, perhaps it becuase I have a passion for tbhe genre of music, more breakbeat fucked-up mixes I'm afraid...

I heard it with my ears by Osymyso. It's a part of a project called 05MY50 which is inteded to be 50 fragments of music from Osymyso but I think becuase he's so poor he wont carry on, but then he releases more anyway, and then presses them to vinyl and then says they are not going on anymore...personally it's probably his hype machine working to good effect. EITHER WAY, he's such a dude that he uploads tons of his tunes on his website to download as MP3 for free (a thing that makes me buy his albums as soon as they get released to support him).

after you listen to that, and even if you hate it with pure passion, get pat and peg too becuase it's also a quality tune with Pat and Peggy from eastenders having their 'bitch-off in the Vic but they've been remixed. in fact download all you can from the site pages linked to above, lots of nice tunes

I would've given you direct links but I want my words to go in and then for you to go find the tunes on his site, perhaps you wont botherand he'll lose new audience, if so save me and then me so you know what 'm harping on about (you lazy sods!).