Close

Thread: Jose Moanio

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Jose Moanio

Was reading the mirror today and bbc, states that he has had a few rucks with roman and could leave at the end of the season what you opinions on this?

i think it all baffle, or the fact that hes bored and wants another challenge

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Jose Moanio

Dont belive the shite you read in the papers.

Although he definatley isnt as good as people make out, with that sort of money available i could win the Leage as manager of Chelsea.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Jose Moanio

JOSE: I STAY

By Rob Beasley

JOSE MOURINHO last night opened his heart to the News of the World and rubbished reports he is quitting Chelsea.

In an exclusive interview, the Stamford Bridge boss dismissed wildly inaccurate claims he has agreed to join Inter Milan.

And in a defiant message to all Chelsea fans, he insisted he will still be at Stamford Bridge next season.

He said: "There's no way I am going to join Inter Milan in the summer, no way at all." And he reacted with amazement when told about the stories suggesting he had already told Chelsea he was leaving.

Mourinho added: "I promise you I will be at Chelsea next season-I am absolutely certain of that."

Mourinho's emphatic statement also scuppered reports that Chelsea were lining up PSV Eindhoven coach Guus Hiddink as a replacement.

Mourinho has visited Milan this season but only to study Inter's training techniques and tactical work.

Blitz

He still has four years of a lucrative Chelsea deal to run and is already involved in advanced negotiations aimed at strengthening his squad with a fresh transfer blitz during the summer.

Andrei Shevchenko and Michael Ballack are top contenders and Chelsea will also continue to pursue Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o.

Chelsea last night issued their own official denial of reports that Mourinho is leaving, stating: "The story is total nonsense and Jose has confirmed that to the News of the World.

"We are not going to dignify it with any further response."
    "It's cold at the top of the mountain,
    But the view is beautiful"
    Anon