Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question Questions!

1. At the minute I now weigh 12stone. I go the the Gym 5 days a week with a trainer who makes sure I work hard. I currently take dianabol (think thats what its called) and I take 5 a day and have done since monday.

Im going to do this for 8 weeks... will I get bigger and put 1-2 stone on by the end of it? All I eat is chicken but it isnt boiled, chicken dinosaurs and so on, I have about 100-120 grams of protein a day that I know of and I eat frequent. so once again will i put on my weight?

2. My stomach isnt very toned although it is reasonably flat (just a bit bevelled at the bottom). Wot routine should I do in order for this to flatten and look good in 2 month, and how many times a week should I do it?

3. I have heard of something and I think its called "Ethergen", ive jst spoke to the lad. Its a steroid that makes you all cut sposivly. Does anyone know anything about it or have the real name if I have it wrong. Just give me some info as I want to be aware of wot I get myself into.

Thanks for ya help!

(ps. I never do cardio... I got told I need all my calories to make me big, will I get chunky though? coz thats the last thing I want)
    Last edited by MaKas; 28th April 2006 at 09:54 PM.
    o r i g i n a l l y k n o w n a s
    MaKas

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 3.30ghz+
    2GB Crucial Ballistix Ram 1000mhz+
    500GB Western Sata-2 16mb Cache
    Nvidia 8800GT 512mb Dx10 PCI-E
    600W Power Supply

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Questions!

Please tell me you are joking about the dbol?

if you aren't joking, what is your PCT? Do you know what PCT is?

5 days a week is to much, you aren't letting your muscles recover

people on dbol are prone to gyno (bitch tits), do you have any tamoxifen (nolva) to combat it?

your diet is utter bollocks.

you are taking a very hard steroid and you are eating less than half of the amount of protein you should be, from shitty reconstituted sources. This is not good for you.

with a DECENT diet it is not rare to see 4lbs+ a week on dbol, a lot is water and some will be lost after the cycle, you work out how much you think you will gain.

you cannot target fat loss, just because it gathers at certain places doesn't mean it leaves them first, you lose fat as a whole.

yes you will get chunky, you will put on a lot of water weight and with your shitty diet it will be worse. you cannot bulk and cut at the same time, if you could you would be able to sell your genetics on the internet and make millions.

you are thinking of ephedrine, no it doesn't just make fat fall off, you have to work just as hard on a CUT which you are not on, you are trying to BULK, they are opposites. if you take eph you need to just as much (if not more cardio) and keep a good diet. you will just see results faster and you should stack it with caffiene (pro plus) and asprin. this is commonly known as ECA stack and there has been some stuff on here about it.

How long have you trained for?
    what is your routine?
    write up your typical days diet

tomorrow go to holland and barrats, buy a shit load of milk thistle caps, this will help protect the liver as dbol is very liver toxic and it needs all the help it can get.
    (for those who like a bit of tipple, 3 or 4 caps before the pub and 3 or 4 after is supposed to almost eliminate any hangover)

Thanks
    Karma Level

will I get bigger and put 1-2 stone on by the end of it? so once again will i put on my weight?
    I got told I need all my calories to make me big, will I get chunky though? coz thats the last thing I want
    So what exactly do you want from the gym if you are taking all the shit you say you are currently taking?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Seriously makas you're joking aren't you ?

Surely no one can be this stupid.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think someone is mate.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok, noted. Ill talk more about it when I get back from wok at 12:30.
    MaKas

600W Power Supply

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I want...
    I want to have big top half of my body (arms shoulders neck back etc) and have a flat stomach. Thats pretty much all I want... Fitness is what ill try and get once ive sorted out most of my fat as im not that interested in cardio and even tho it will help, it will take the calories I need now for me to get big.

"How long have you trained for?"
    Ive been training for about 2-3 years now, but it was all on off training jst to lose weight bit of boxing here, gym 5 days then no gym for a week and I had no real diet plan. Properly I started my Training Monday 24th April (monday just gone). Thats when I started taking dianabol. Im not going to take that ephedrine, ive decided not to since everyones so against it.

"what is your routine?"
    I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. Sometimes 6 if im feeling hardcore. Its been 5 this week and I think im going sunday. I work a different muscle on each day and yes I know that when u work your back u work your triceps also and when you work your chest your biceps work, Its just hard putting them together.

Monday: Biceps, Chest, stomach
    Tuesday: Triceps, Back, swim
    Wednesday: Legs, stomach, swim
    Thursday: Shoulders, Biceps, Stomach
    Friday: Chest, Triceps, neck

Thats an ordinary 5 day lineup of what I possibly might do, Its my mate who decides on the day what we are doing. I Train heavy and I train hard for anything from 40mins to 2hrs. My dianabol intake is as follows...

Week 1: 5 a day
    Week 2: 5 a day + 2 before I train
    Week 3: 5 a day + 3 before I train
    Week 4: 5 a day + 4 before I train
    Week 5: 5 a day + 5 before I train
    Week 6: 5 a day + 5 before I train
    Week 7: 5 a day + 5 before I train
    Week 8: 5 a day + 5 before I train

That should equal to 425 pills and I have 500 on me.

"write up your typical days diet"
    7:30
    I wake up and have a bowl of frosted wheats, a small yakult drink, 2 slices of danish (weightwatchers) toasted bread with butter and a tall glass of orange juice (I now take my 5 dianabol also.)

12:10 I come home from work and have either a very large dish full of pasta and tuna or I have chicken sandwiches (processed). Sometimes my mam might cook me a meal which contains battered chicken.

6:00 I mostly have a couple of chicken breasts with some sort of potato like wedges etc. Sometimes I might have lamb mint steaks which I drain of fat then place a paper towel over them to soak any fat that is left.

Night-time I do not eat when I get back from the gym, all I do is drink pint after pint of juice. Water and orange juice. It has next to nothing calories and I dont have it very strong. I can drink anything from 4-10 pints in 1 night. Its hot in my house and I just hammer it down...

The nastys haha
    Recently ive been having about 2-3 shites a day lolol just incase that interests you in my diet but i used to barely have 1 a day lol like 1 every other day and I piss about 20 times a day haha nah well 10. Put it this way, during the pics im the guy who gets up 3 times through the film for a piss.

Conclusion
    So hopefully thats enough info for you to see wot im like. Also all the people who come in and say im stupid and so on leave it out its my decision and I know your probably just looking out for me but atleast I have the balls to tell people im on them unlike most of my m8s who deny even tho there putting stones upon stones on in a matter of 3 month and say that its coz there metabolism is high...save it!

Anyway this is mostly for mike. take it away m8
    MaKas

600W Power Supply

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry also, I do not know wot PCT is. I tried a google search and it came up Pennsylvania College of Technology haha.
    MaKas

600W Power Supply

Thanks
    Karma Level

is it post cycle therapy?
    [CENTER][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Real pirates don't [I]STEAL[/I], they [/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]SHARE[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/B][SIZE=1]Unless they are cunts, then they just leech...:happy:[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes fusen mate it is, it is what stops you from being an infertile cunt with bitch tits. When you take a steriod your body stops producing it's own test, when you stop your cycle it starts again but after a while and very slowly. PCT is for this, it is also to block all the estrogen that your body is making so you have a balance of test and est, but this means after your cycle you have the hormones of a 12yo girl, in short you want a cleavage.

5dbol all at once is to much, you need them spread through the day, every 4 hours or so.

your routine is a shambles

"I know that when u work your back u work your triceps also and when you work your chest your biceps work" no, when you do back it is your biceps that feel it, and when you do chest and shoulders it is your triceps that feel it.

you diet is fucking awful, you need to be eating high protein, high complex carbs and high cals, and you should be eating 7 or 8 times a day on a cycle, every 2-3 hours.

your diet is piss poor

you know this thing you are on at the moment, that is the internet, it is full of usefull and interesting info about every single subject under the sun. why the fuck do people not read it, it is not hard to find and it in this case could greatly improve your health.

advice:
    sort out diet
    sort out routine
    read info on sites like www.muscletalk.co.uk go to the steroid forum, plenty of info and bodybuilding.com also.
    read this http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-...eroids-faq.asp

think before you do something stupid again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Re: Questions!

which gym do you goto makas?

do you train with someone else?
    agree the diet is all over the place m8

As for the Roids m8 your wasting your time, you need to have all the other factors in place and working before you will see any difference

do some reading up on your diet and training sessions, and then maybe if you want take the roids

you should get some protein shake also m8 for in between meals and after you train cos that orange juice you talk about is just full of E numbers

Ephedrine are basicly a form of speed they can supress your appetite and give you a slight buzz which is supposed to make you train harder LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MaKas
    Also all the people who come in and say im stupid and so on leave it out its my decision and I know your probably just looking out for me but atleast I have the balls to tell people im on them unlike most of my m8s who deny even tho there putting stones upon stones on in a matter of 3 month and say that its coz there metabolism is high...save it!
    Your decision to take steroids doesn't bother me at all, it's your body, you can pump what you like into it, I don't care.

The reason I, and others, have assumed you're stupid is because you clearly have no clue whatsoever about training or diet and yet you've jumped straight onto steroids looking for a quick fix.

At the rate you're going you'll definately be getting some looks on the beach this summer, not for your washboard abs though, but for the bikini top you'll be wearing to keep your bitch tits from flopping around.

FFS wise up and do some research of your own before jumping into something like this. There's loads of useful info in this section if you only took the time to read it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by karlos130
    which gym do you goto makas?

do you train with someone else?
    agree the diet is all over the place m8

As for the Roids m8 your wasting your time, you need to have all the other factors in place and working before you will see any difference

do some reading up on your diet and training sessions, and then maybe if you want take the roids

you should get some protein shake also m8 for in between meals and after you train cos that orange juice you talk about is just full of E numbers

Ephedrine are basicly a form of speed they can supress your appetite and give you a slight buzz which is supposed to make you train harder LOL
    Now thats a good post. someone whos nice to me and has a bit crack... slartibartfast,as much as I want people to reply to my posts and I dont you should ever do it again.

Btw I train at JJB North Shields @ the Royal Quays opposite Wet n Wild. I train with my m8 tom from Terrys Hairdressing on the Coast Rd. Ive been thinking of getting some protein shakes or some creatine to help me build up but not sure on which one is best!
    MaKas

600W Power Supply

Thanks
    Karma Level

Now thats a good post. someone whos nice to me and has a bit crack... slartibartfast,as much as I want people to reply to my posts and I dont you should ever do it again.

Btw I train at JJB North Shields @ the Royal Quays opposite Wet n Wild. I train with my m8 tom from Terrys Hairdressing on the Coast Rd. Ive been thinking of getting some protein shakes or some creatine to help me build up but not sure on which one is best!
    Where do you live m8, i used to train at a gym in heaton called gold star , its full of doormen from the toon but i learnt alot watching these lads m8
    most of them are either current or Ex Mr Britain and theres a couple who won mr europe, these lads are very serious about it all m8. Go there m8 and get to know some of the lads, and just ask their advice you will be to copy their training routines a bit also m8
    plus you get to know them and its to the front of the que doon the quayside m8
    Gyms like JJB are really for general fitness m8, if ya wanna do it serious then you got to go to a gym like gold star
    they sell creatine,protein etc at gold star and the fellow who owns it will give ya advice anyway bout all that

sort ya diet out m8, dont train every day, i would only say 4 times a week hard though,dont forget the cardio as this will reduce the body fat and make the muscles show more. then start on the protein /creatine etc
    Unless you wanna be massive m8 would leave the roids alone also like some have said on here already m8.if you decide tho that your not happy with the gains then maybe look into the roids again then.
    if your just looking to add a little bit of size then i would just eat proper ,bit of cardio and protein/creatine etc that should give you the gains you want

Thanks
    Karma Level

You know wot thats twice Ive been told to go there, I work at a builders merchants and you get all sorts through there, my mate, hes called rikki said I should go and train there, said its full of meetheads and they'd "sort me out" as he put it lol if you go there you might know him, I think hes a brickie and always talks about gan away to australia, possibly your age to early 40's. Anyway thanks a bunch Ill have a look into and see wot the crack is with my membership at JJB, It wont have a swimming pool or anything though will it? I love to go in there watch the ladies after haha nah not many of them swim but the gyms full of them thanks again!
    MaKas

600W Power Supply

Thanks
    Karma Level

You lot do make me laugh, Dbol is about the strongest steroid around, i think cos they`re an oral steroid people think there close to harmless, 8 weeks at 5mg x 5 per day will prob do you some serious liver damage, your Dbol is prob fake, there`s so many fakes about, and if it isnt the most lean gain you would get is about 1lb per week of lean muscle and a shed load of water.

PCT is very important and you dont know too much on this as i can gather, i urge you to get some good clear advice on it mate. Dont get me wrong as i`m an AAS user myself but i feel i must caution you big time before using Dbol.

People moan about the fact i inject steroids and how bad it is for me but not half as bad as Dbol.

Your diet needs to be looked at to mate, you need as much protein as you can get mate, and keep meals frequent to around 2.5 hour slots, with the diet you got you wont get much gain from it, you`ll just get moon-face.

Sounds like a flaming your getting i know but to be fair this isnt a steroid forum and you can hardly expect the majority to be "pro steroids".

For my money take on board on what i`ve said and listen out for the likes of Guns & Mr Olympia, they know the score.

Dbol aint sweets mate a gyno operation will cost you £3500 mate, not so funny now is it.

Ear bashing over.

Peace.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

[QUOTE=MaKas]

2. My stomach isnt very toned although it is reasonably flat (just a bit bevelled at the bottom). Wot routine should I do in order for this to flatten and look good in 2 month, and how many times a week should I do it?

Dbol will make your 6 pack a party 7.

QUOTE]
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

It wont have a swimming pool or anything though will it? I love to go in there watch the ladies after haha nah not many of them swim but the gyms full of them thanks again!
    Na m8 no pool at gold star

I dont go there now m8 , do little bits at greens in gosforth now adays m8,
    gone are the days when i used to look the part LOL

I dont condone the use of roids, but some peoples reasons for taking them I do m8.Been to a few bodybuilding shows and to maintain that look you goto take them i think. but just to get a bit of size when ya eating a load of shite and not training peoperly your wasting ya money m8.Like kryponite says they proberly be fake anyway.
    good luck tho m8

Thanks
    Karma Level

slartibartfast,as much as I want people to reply to my posts and I dont you should ever do it again.
    Sorry, I tried the Babel Fish translator but I couldn't find the "Gibberish to English" option.

As for your pm, I don't think someone laying blocks incorrectly and someone taking steroids with no clue as to what they're doing is really in the same category. If someone does their blockwork wrong they can rip it up and start again, what are you going to do when your liver's fucked ??

And for the record, you're not getting flamed because you're taking steroids, it's because you embarked on it with such woefully inadequate knowledge of the subject when there's such a wealth of freely available information out there on the net.

The normal course of action is to read up on things before you start, not after, particularly in this case where it could actually damage your health.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Kryp mate, "Sounds like a flaming your getting i know but to be fair this isnt a steroid forum and you can hardly expect the majority to be "pro steroids"." thats not the issue, it is the way he has gone abouts it, titsbackward (and if he doesn't shape up it's going to be a nice pair at the front aswell). personally i think that people should not be ashamed of aas use and should not be afraid of them either. but they should do some research, and lots of it and not just into the roids. in this case a serious bout of revision on diet and routine is needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast