Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Your fav (or worst) memories of sexual encounters

Most of my best stories are under lock and key now to protect the innocent due to my past.....but i reckon some of you dirty bstards have got some wicked stories to tell? and have you ever been caught out by a partner doing something you shouldnt have?

I was In ayia napa few years ago, in this club and i noticed this fit piece staring at me...but she was with her fella. Well when she gave me the wink on the way to the toilet i followed....straight into the girls toilets and into a cubicle...had a 5min bj and hole dipping and then went our seperate ways and we hardly spoke two words....my mates thought it was great.

I used to shag this married filthy fooker who was up for anything...and wanted me to get in the bath so she could piss on me !!!....it never happened...but instead i did sit and watch her and her mate together for a while and then joined in.

I met this married woman in a travel lodge to do the dirty, while i was driving her home after (her mate dropped her off) she decided to put her feet up on the dash of the transit van i was driving at the time, lift up her mini (had no knickers on) and frig herself so when we overtook truck drivers they could have a treat

Im trying to think ive my worst experience at the mo so i will have to get back to you on that one......

If this isnt the kinda thing you talk about in pubs then what is....
    "Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
    > > > George Burns

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Your fav (or worst) memories of sexual encounters

whilst I was a young pup I got off with this rather large bird and ikkle disco was humping away when she said you aint even in... I was shagging her flabby flaps that had wrapped around my old lad like a hot dog bun... felt like I was in and when I put it in I wish I hadnt it was like throwing a frozen sausage up an alleyway... and she gave me a dose

thats me worst

Well appart from that time when I walked across 3 estates with a face like hannibal lectar after a munch on a human after I had gone down on a nasty bird... See embarasing stories thread.
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?