Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default This section is a life saver

so many times i've woken up the next day trying desperately to remember what i have written, and then wishing i couldn't. In here no-one can say fook all (unless they are equally wasted of course) because they would understand in a similar situation. Here's a topiic i was going to post in response to some post in the main forum, decided against it though. (no prizes for guessing which TV program I hate the most, only slightly more than all the other rality guff that they try to ram down peoples throats

omfg, just had a big argument tonight with someone who watches that shite religeously, I just can't work out nwhy anyone would. A bunch of sad fame seeking gimps who don't realise they're being exploited just so they can get their 15 minutes of fame. Every "winner" gets enough exposure just to keep the cash cow going. Look at Chantelle for fooka sake, the most talentless piece of crap who ever walked the earth, just so long as it can convince the sad muppets to keep on watching, keep on spending money on the premium phone calls, just because they are brainwashed into thinking this is normal. It's just a bunch of talentless "public" (yes, this is why they are the public, because they have no particular talent that sets them apart from the anyone else, i feel sorry for truly gifted people who have to sit and watch these muppets and wonder what the fuck they are doing wrong. How can these lab rats hold their heads up anymore, obviously they don't realise they have sold their soles

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: This section is a life saver

Lol mate. Should have posted it in the BB section though.