Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default What would you rather have?

What would you rather have?
    1) England win the world cup
    2) Your club win the league / Fa Cup / CL
    I am obviously going to support England in the world cup and i will be made up if we won as well....but i was thinking one of the best things about football is debating with you mates or people who support a different team about how much better you team is etc, but i don't no any Scottish, Welsh or Irish people etc so if we do win (which i hope we do) i don't think it will be a better feeling for me than when Liverpool won the CL and all the blue noses were gutted.

I no this thread kinda falls under the same as "Country or Club" but i was just wondering if anyone else feels the same?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: What would you rather have?

would rather my club do well.

i wouldnt support englands rivals just to watch them lose but the level of excitement and pride i get from supporting and watching my club do well... well, anything england can offer is miniscule compared to that.

and i dont understand how you can cheer on and sing songs about players that you profess to hate week in, week out. c'mon stevie g!! fwaaank!! naaahh

add to that the ABUism of the FA, media and fickleness of other inngurrlund fans and im not really mithered bout what/how england do

Thanks
    Karma Level

I support club over country, but would love to see england win the world cup like nothing else.....strange.
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

country everytime for me

it would show what i already know that i live in the greatest country in the world(no matter how much mp's try to wreck it)

and not that my country can just afford to buy the best players

thinking about i would want it so much i would have judas score a hat trick in the final just to do it(of course in years to come when i told the story of england winning there 2nd world cup i would "forget" the name of the scorer lol)

Thanks
    Karma Level

How abouts Ecuador to win, haha unlikely but what a good game they had! im half Ecuardorian if your wondering. Im neutral and aint really supporting any country, just enjoying all the matchs! Good luck to the UK 2moz! Maybe just Maybe ECU will meet ENG as long as ECU come 2nd and ENG win there group, id love to see that match! Fingers crossed.

3 main countries ill defo be following, obviously England, Ecuador, and Brazil just cause they play beautiful football.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Am a Liverpool Fan but the fact is that that we have won every title available to us in recent years besides the league title and club world championship.
    England havent won the world cup in 40 YEARS, so i reckon i rather have England win the world cup.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by steve10574
    it would show what i already know that i live in the greatest country in the world
    You should get out more........

Thanks
    Karma Level

what to wales? i went there once.........................it was shut

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nah. I count wales in the same bracket, Scotland too. Basically, the british isles is a shite place to live and the reasons are legion. It used to be that you could count the pros and cons and it's take a while but nowadays the pros pretty much amount to football (if you support a team not in the premiership and the great british sense of humour. The cons? I could go on all day but this is a football forum so I'll save it for a rainy day. Get it? Rainy day? Britain? No, rubbish wasn't it, maybe that's one less pro then as well.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio_d_blaze
    Am a Liverpool Fan but the fact is that that we have won every title available to us in recent years besides the league title and club world championship.
    England havent won the world cup in 40 YEARS, so i reckon i rather have England win the world cup.
    I agree. If it was a choice between Liverpool winning the league this season coming, or England the W/C, I would probalby take the W/C as it might be the only time in my lifetime I see it. Where as I think it is only a matter of time before Liverpool win the league.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Social Networking Bookmarks