Close

Thread: Far Cry

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Far Cry

Anyone playing this game? I am stuck trying to get past that monster that you release in the control room. The one that chases you all round the field and no matter how many times I hit it with grenades or dual machine gun (50 round one) it wont die.

Any idea how to kill this beast and how far in the game am I?

Thanks in advance.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Far Cry

your further than me mate I keep stuck on the sodding choppers is there an easy way of taking them out

Thanks
    Karma Level

To get past the choppers what you got to do is put feral on have the sniper rifle and then aim at the person shooting in the chopper. Once your past that part you can either dual use the machine guns and shoot at the helicopter or you can use the sniper rifle to take out the tailfin rotator think in takes 12 shots like that or 4 reloads with the machine guns forget now. I had major issues with them till I managed to get the feral attack working.

I just got past the boss beast in that camp. Very hard but what I done was stand next to the gate and the beast was down at the side where you enter the field and dodged him throwing barrells. Then just dual weild machine guns at his head and it took 3 reloads in between dodging to kill him.

Took me 5 attempts to do that and was well frustrated!! hope that helps. It has taken me ages to get to this point as I keep getting lost in the jungle. and then double backing on myself. lol

Hope this helps you m8 I no it just drove me stir crazy those helicopters but nothing compared to that boss beast!! Best of luck to you.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

haha ta mate yeh its certainly one of the hardest games I have played by a long margin

Social Networking Bookmarks