Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: please help me im fat

All i can say that its you fault that u get overweight u should look after your body. Maverick because they all think i am someone ells.
    [COLOR=#666d75][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6088/11142793jrgv1.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wow, thats a very useful apprach there isn't it. If you haven't noticed this thread has been about helpful advice not useless criticisms.

Thanks
    Karma Level

tbh I cna't be bothered to read all 5 pages but tbh why don't you just do the weight gain diet reversed, so like people always say to gain weight you just record how much you eat in a day then add 1/3 more onto it so do the opposite and record your average daily intake then say half it or take 1/3 off and do that for a month and then take more and more off your normal intake

I'd say the key to it is just only eat the bare essentials and try and take control of your willpower
    [CENTER][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Real pirates don't [I]STEAL[/I], they [/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]SHARE[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/B][SIZE=1]Unless they are cunts, then they just leech...:happy:[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thanks
    Karma Level

The best thing to do is to start eatling cleanly and eating more fresh and whole foods.

It is worth keeping a journal of everything you eat in a day so you can see how much you are really eating and also might have other people better structure your diet and needs etc.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I found my self in the same situation, over weight.. tired and just never felt full of energy. A friend of mine eventually dragged me to the gym.. the first month I was definitly forcing my self and then it became a habbit. Afterwards, I started to drink protein drinks, which really did help. The only thing till this day I still struggle with on a daily bases is eating late. I try not to eat after 9, but I find my self at all times craving a snack.

Hopefully you'll be able to pick some advice out of my own story.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

was just reading this old thread and wondered how your getting on Casio, is it still coming off or are you done now..... just getting back into fitness mode myself.....
     iPhone 6 baby...
     iMac 24", 2.4Ghz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
     Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 4GB RAM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Social Networking Bookmarks