Close

Thread: A bit nieve..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default A bit nieve..

Thought I would post it straight in the HOS as it's old and I can't be arsed using search .

This young blonde female is driving through the outback in Australia when she starts having car trouble, as it's banging and smoking she eventually gets to this remote little town, she is really worried and sees a little shack that is a radio station, she gets out the car and goes in.. she explains her predicament to this scruffy looking radio presenter and asks if it is possible she could call her boyfriend, he tells her there is no phones this far in the middle of nowhere but he is happy to let her make a radio plea on the chance her BF is listening, she agrees and the guy winks at her and says "Well honey, you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours".

He leads her into the main studio and he sits back in a chair "you're a fine looking shiela you know" as he rubs his dick through his trousers, she's a little nervous, but manages to say "err, thank you mister", he eyes her up and down and says "Don't be shy babe, come a little closer", she reluctantly gets closer, "Now, get on your knees", she looks puzzled by this, "Don't be shy girl, do it"..so she gets on her knees right in front of him, then he whips out his dick, she looks nervous by now..he grabs his cock and the back of her head and says "Go on, you know you want to", she grips it in her hand and says "Well, as long as you are sure this is ok".."Fuck yeah" he says.. she leans forward nervously, still looking up at the guy, then puts her mouth close to his dick.....................................
    and says "Dave, if you can hear this, it's debbie, I've broken down and need a tow"
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: A bit nieve..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Get this back in the comedy section

Thanks
    Karma Level

a modern classic

Social Networking Bookmarks