Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default LoveFilm Free 3 Month Trial

I got this code sent through the post but I think it will only work once.

Go to www.lovefilm.com/summerdeal
    enter this code:

EP23M4

Be warned tho, it asks for billing details, so I guess that you will have to manually cancel the account or they will start billing you after the trial ends.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: LoveFilm Free 3 Month Trial

The code will only work once, and the company are very annoying because they will not cancel your subscription & they continue to charge you. I have had alot of trouble with this company & I would recommend anyone to stay away.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: LoveFilm Free 3 Month Trial

Quote Originally Posted by rahadfield
    The code will only work once, and the company are very annoying because they will not cancel your subscription & they continue to charge you. I have had alot of trouble with this company & I would recommend anyone to stay away.
    Checked the T&Cs, all looks fine and nothing binding you to stay on, maybe you had a bad experiance or just mucked up royally somewhere?

:

At the end of your free trial, you will automatically become a paying member unless you cancel your membership and return any of our discs in your possession BEFORE the end of your free trial. For further information please see the section on "Cancellation" below

1. Requests to cancel your subscription must be made via the cancellation telephone service. The times of operation of this service can be found in the helpcentre section of the website. LOVEFiLM reserves the right to change the method of cancellation. We must have received all discs rented to you before termination is effective. Termination will take effect from the day you cancel on the LOVEFiLM website or the day all discs you have rented have been received by us, whichever is the later. If you cancel your subscription before your next Billing Date but we do not receive all outstanding discs from you before your Billing Date, we will charge you a further one month's subscription. You should therefore mail back any discs you have, leaving enough postal days for them to arrive with us prior to your Billing Date. We recommend posting them at least 5 working days prior to your Billing Date. When returning discs and cancelling your account, we recommend that these discs are sent by recorded/special delivery and you must obtain a 'Proof of Posting' certificate from the Post Office. Refunds will not be given for cancellations part-way through a billing period. You agree that we may charge you £15 for every outstanding disc that is not received by us within 30 days of cancellation of your subscription. If you were subscribed to our email communications, we will continue to send you these emails unless you choose to unsubscribe.