Close

Thread: Trax

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Trax

Anyone going this year
    http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

Went last year was pretty good was in my mates corsa c club on one of the stands, this year I am taking my car down and going to be on the octain junkies stand........

IMac, MacBook Pro, Ipad 2, Iphone 4, Iphone 3GS....Oh and a PC or 2 knocking about

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Trax

Nice one for that, never seen that before. Im spinning some tunes at Modded UK this year but thats the only "modded" car show I really attend. That one looks like a good day out though. Fingers crossed for a sunny day!
    Last edited by DJAd; 11th August 2006 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Last year was roasting, and they had loads of gorgeous woman parading round in virtually nothing, some were playing a huge game of twister and others where just posing......either way boss day out
    IMac, MacBook Pro, Ipad 2, Iphone 4, Iphone 3GS....Oh and a PC or 2 knocking about

Thanks
    Karma Level

agreed was a top day, so you taking the beast down then? you camping again? last was a laugh that need to get myself a skyline for weekends
    "The cream has floated to the top" - Midnight_Toker on his work fantasy football team's recent form 08.11.06

Thanks
    Karma Level

Can you camp there?? Its quite a drive in my ol' chestnut but if you can camp i might try and poodle up!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah there is a camp site pretty close to silverstone, people get there early in the day and party through the night and off to the track the next morning......the campsite is only buttons to stay and its huge so there are parties and music everywhere u look
    U not gonna make an appearance this year AJ007, see what u can do on the 0-60, think that evo is gonna be there again that done 2.89secs, he has sorted the gear box now (£7000 for new gear box) !!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

when is it m8? early sept isn't it? yeh should be able to make that you going to have a go on the 0-60?
    "The cream has floated to the top" - Midnight_Toker on his work fantasy football team's recent form 08.11.06

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah my car goes in for a revo remap week after next so should get a decent time.....its the 2nd&3rd Sept, u will have to tell nico if ur going coz were on the octain junkies stand and dunno how many tickets left