Close

Thread: Asia

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Asia

Was having a discussion at work today about people who go to asia (japan, china etc)

and who meet/buy woman/familys, marry them and bring them home,
    Also was told they do everything you say and do it etc.

Well how does all this work - is it not illegal? i mean you need to marry them over in there orign country then bring them home - isnt this expensive ?

Not looking for a fight here so if this winds you up sorry, but would like to know a bit more.

Am no way being racist - im welsh

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Asia

You might not be a racist, but you're a bit of an ignoramus.

Why don't you just be honest and admit you're looking for a woman, any woman to dominate.

Let me help you on your search of enlightenment...

www.google.com

'Thai Brides' 'Arranged Marriage's'

Thanks
    Karma Level

order urself a thai bride of the internet if ur feeling that desperate

DJ
    I was touched by Jesus, so i had him arrested.

Thanks
    Karma Level

countries like china, thailand etc have areas of extreme poverty, i have heard from a friend out there that its not unusual for a family to sell off their daughter in her early 20's, (which she is happy to do) if someone rich enough comes along. In china it is sometimes seen as very good for a eastern woman to be with a western man, but it doesnt work the other way arround (so we cant offload some of our fat munters on the chinese).
    Its a bit sad really but to some its normal and while i was out in thailand there was alot of old rich western guys on the beach with very pretty eastern girls.
    This effected me in some ways, since i did go out there to meet a girl but it was purely through friendship and even tho she was of chinese origin, you can tell everyone looked at me as if id bought her or she was a pr0stitute while i was in thailand.

If you reach 60 and your rich and single, get yourself out there and bag a 25yr old beauty, atleast you'll die happy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    This effected me in some ways, since i did go out there to meet a girl but it was purely through friendship and even tho she was of chinese origin, you can tell everyone looked at me as if id bought her or she was a pr0stitute while i was in thailand.

If you reach 60 and your rich and single, get yourself out there and bag a 25yr old beauty, atleast you'll die happy
    Fair point I am sure that kind of stigma is always attached with marrying sombody who is oriental and 20 years younger than you. Is this the same when you are both of similar age?

Anybody who needs to buy a wife is a sad mofo as far as im concerned.

Thanks
    Karma Level

heh, well i do tend to agree with you FB, the same stigmata does apply tho, since me and my friend are only 1 year apart in age. Quite funny when hotel porters etc called her my wife too!

Imagine you reach 50ish FB, your single, loaded and all you have around you is reletives sponging off you etc, you can either look for a 50yr old woman to sit and talk about eastenders with the rest of your life, or go buy yourself an asian girl half your age to fuck you into an early grave, what would you choose?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Younger women prefer the older guys out east, because it usually means the woman will only be in her 30's or 40's when the guy pops his clogs and end up with his inheritance (Assuming he has some!) then she can start living her life how she wants to.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    Younger women prefer the older guys out east, because it usually means the woman will only be in her 30's or 40's when the guy pops his clogs and end up with his inheritance (Assuming he has some!) then she can start living her life how she wants to.
    same applies to women the world over really! Just the ones in the china, thailand and russia etc are more desperate to leave their country.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Imagine you reach 50ish FB, your single, loaded and all you have around you is reletives sponging off you etc, you can either look for a 50yr old woman to sit and talk about eastenders with the rest of your life, or go buy yourself an asian girl half your age to fuck you into an early grave, what would you choose?
    I know your right I mean im 34 and the way I feel right now is no way like I have never paid for a prozzie as I would never pay for it but I recken my attitude might be diffrent in 20 years time when am older and fatter.

I prefer the Russian mail order brides than the orientals Ping Ping off Little Britain has put me right off Thai brides.

Thanks
    Karma Level

same applies to women the world over really! Just the ones in the china, thailand and russia etc are more desperate to leave their country.
    Plus they have sick relatives / buffalo to pay for too. A lot of guys who get stung by Thai women (and I don't mean the genuine ones who simply want to better themselves) have the experience where they meet a Thai woman (usually a bar girl) who promises to love them forever, needs money non-stop for said relatives / buffalo (apparently this is a favorite) but actually has a Thai boyfriend who treats her like crap...

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/

Read some of the reader submissions for examples of this.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    HE went home in a fuckin ambulance
    R.I.H Saddam

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's no different to what happens in society as a rule. Only on a different scale.

Women are attraced to men for a variety of reasons, with sparkling personality and wit being low on the list of pre-requistes for a partner. Although women may think differently, they are guided subconciously by a number of basic instincts, especially younger females who are of child bearing age, including:

- The ability of a man to provide for her and her offspring
    - The ability of the man to protect her and her offspring
    - The attractiveness of the man (this may seem shallow, but beauty is down to symmetry and symmetry usually means strong, disease free genes)

So, whether it's a thai hooker or some bint you meet down the pub, they're all looking for the same things. Just one of them will be more forthright about the whole transaction.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoomzoom View Post
    Was having a discussion at work today about people who go to asia (japan, china etc)

and who meet/buy woman/familys, marry them and bring them home,
    Also was told they do everything you say and do it etc.
    You don't really 'buy' them as such. Its called a Dowrey (maybe spelt wrong!) this is a wedge of cash that you give to their family before you marry them. I suppose in a way it is paying but its looked upon in a different way.

I came back from Thailand in May and was amazed by the place. I did feel quite sorry for some of the girls. Stuck with fat old fuckers just so they get a decent (ish) living.

The mate I went with met a girl and keeps in touch, hes going back to see her in Nov. He thinks she wont cheat etc.. etc.. hmmmmmmm thats not the impression I got from the girls I met!!!

He's older brother on the other hand went to train in kick boxing then ended up getting lashed up most nights, next thing the girl he was "seeing" has got a bun in the oven.

They now both live in the UK and are very happy (it seems) They are both only 26. He didnt have to pay and penny, the funny thing is, when they both arrived in the UK she had more money then him!