Close

Thread: sup all

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default sup all

sup all, just wanna introduce myself, My main interests are cars mainly bimmers and hondas, computers and pharmaceutical stuff since im going into the profession of pharmacy. somehow i stumbled upon your site because of all the awesome goodies you have supplied for my precious w600i. just wanna say hi and thank you for those games and stuff
    Last edited by purple_haze; 20th August 2006 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: sup all

Welcome dude. I'm also a former pharmacist but gave it up after a year to do a phd and then go on to work in the pharmaceutical industry.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi purple_haze(Jimi Hendrix fan?) and welcome to the forums, have a look at the rules and stickies at the top of this section and enjoy your stay

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gameking48 View Post
    Hi purple_haze(Jimi Hendrix fan?) and welcome to the forums, have a look at the rules and stickies at the top of this section and enjoy your stay
    hell ya man, i love jimi.

So GTI so what do you do now in the pharmaceutical industry to make you pursue a phd, im no sure if i wanna stay in school that long. School is just making my head spin and a couple more years and some more research just might make it unscrew off.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Welcome to the forums purple_haze!
    // Lassan

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by purple_haze View Post
    hell ya man, i love jimi.

So GTI so what do you do now in the pharmaceutical industry to make you pursue a phd, im no sure if i wanna stay in school that long. School is just making my head spin and a couple more years and some more research just might make it unscrew off.
    I work as a research scientist studying the pharmacology of our new drugs and working out indications, contra-indications etc... But to answer your question I initially studied pharmacy because I couldn't think of much else to put on my UCAS form. But after 3 long years doing it I decided that I didn't want to become a glorified shopkeeper so my options were pretty limited which is why I did a phd... it opens up a lot more doors including research. But contrary to popular belief it probably won't add much more to your starting salary its just that later on in your career managerial posts might be that much easier to achieve.
    Last edited by GTI; 22nd August 2006 at 11:01 AM.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Social Networking Bookmarks