Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help VASCAR (T5) SPEEDING

Hi all,
    me and 5 mates were on our way home last night on country roads, We did speed a little and each 1 of us gradualy had a T5 patrol car (same one) behind us as he moved along us he got behind me (leader) and 2 m8's while at traffic lights. Then he eventualy turned off.. We all pulled over a few hundred yards down the road & while we were off the bikes chin wagging he drove past us again. we were told they can now get you on vascar autovision and send notice through the post (is this true).. I always thought they pulled you over and issued the tickets there and then while also giving producers.. any info appreciated..

thanks
    Cheers
    ______> NO.1TRICKSTER <______
    [live=btu%20mad%20Macca]btu mad macca[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: VASCAR (T5) SPEEDING

You are correct, they do not need to pull you over now, the images are sent (if it's a new patrol car) via digital link straight back to police hq if you were speeding and onto the county fines computer where it will automatically print you out an NIP if you were exceeding the speed limit by xx miles per hour.
    Losing Gracefully Since September 2010

Thanks
    Karma Level

BUGGA, cheers m8... my m8 thought it was a boy racer as he was right up his behind, so he thought he would pull away quickly then back off throttle but in that few seconds he was at 105mph.. the lads behind me reckon i had got upto 90 but most times i looked at my speedo it was 80 (could be knackered).. it was a 60mph limit and very dark roads.. lets pray he didnt get a fix on any of us, & thats why he came back for more when we were chin wagging..
    Cheers

Thanks
    Karma Level

If your mate hit 105 and the copper managed to get a fix on that, then it is highly likely he would have been nicked there & then.
    If indeed it is just a case that they couldn't be bothered and will let the NIP do it's work, then your mate may want to consider selling his bike as over the ton is an instant ban.
    Understeer is when you hit a wall with the front of your car
    Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the back of your car
    Horsepower is how fast your car hits the wall
    Torque is how far your car sends the wall across the field once you've hit it

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got off with 6 points and £100 fine for 110mph on my bike, I pleaded guilty at court and presented my own defence in mitigation. I took a letter from my employer stating that I was a responsible person usually, and required my license for work - ie if I lost it, I would loose my job, I also took a letter from my partner, who testified to my otherwise excellent responsibilty plus the fact that we rely upon my wage. I stated that I was overtaking at the time, and accellerating to meet a gap in the traffic where I could safely pull back in to the left.

I thought it was a good result considering I already had 3 points for speeding

In short, I would allways reccomend attending court as unless your a muppet, the court can put a face to what they might otherwise consider a hoodlum... plus the cops rarely turn up to testify against you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Cheers for the info m8. We think he was toying with us (letting us know he was there) now as its been 3 weeks to the day & we have heard nothing. He was maybe hoping to catch us all racing each other.
    Cheers

Social Networking Bookmarks