Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default work hard and want to know its all worth it at the end of the day?

found this on another forum, her hubbys problems might be for real. but come the fcuk on..is she taking the piss or what..
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=250897
    Sometimes i like nasty close ups,
    Sometimes I like them air brushed,
    Sometimes it's a spread brown eye,
    Sometimes it's girl on girl.
    Sometimes a steamy letter will do it.
    And not often, but sometimes I like the idea of a chick
    with a horse.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: work hard and want to know its all worth it at the end of the day?

dunno, i've heard worse. There was a guy in the metro newspaper a few months back complaining about the council not giving him a bigger house cos of all his kids (think he had like ten altogether) . He'd never done a day of work and just shagged lots of slappers to get free stuff and he must have been chuffed to bits to get his face in the paper too.
    What a waste of space and i'm sure half the kids will be too.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    He'd never done a day of work and just shagged lots of slappers to get free stuff
    sounds good to me

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah if it was just that bit and not 10 screaming chav brats in you rhouse

Thanks
    Karma Level

every bit of hard work you do does you benefit in your character reputation and in your karma dude. plus you are your own man/woman you dont need anyone to to support you. That alone pisses on being a layabout for life.
    [live=tbops]tbops[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tbops View Post
    every bit of hard work you do does you benefit in your character reputation and in your karma dude. plus you are your own man/woman you dont need anyone to to support you. That alone pisses on being a layabout for life.

True but when you go into liverpool for some shopping on your lunch hour and you see lazy f*ck wits in the pub before you are then that really fecks me off
    "The cream has floated to the top" - Midnight_Toker on his work fantasy football team's recent form 08.11.06

Thanks
    Karma Level

I read through most of the posts that the woman made and her main argument against the "benefit scrounger" calls are that she looks after her husband once or wteice a month when his back is really bad, and that she didn't ask the government to pay her so much in benefits. Well I wonder if she would mind contributing some of those towards my overdraft?

After all I really felt that I needed those nights out and that new Liverpool shirt at the time.

What pissed me off most about this woman was that she was so brazen about wasting the money that she didn't earn.. "£100 a month on clothes, birthdays and Christmas coming up etc". My folks both worked while I was growing up and we had pretty tight birthdays and Christmases while my mates got Berghaus's and mountain bikes. She should count herself fucking lucky that she has the opportunity to get into such debt...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    HE went home in a fuckin ambulance
    R.I.H Saddam

Thanks
    Karma Level

some people do not know how well off they are

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuck me... I pay more a month in tax than she gets from benefits.

Terrible.

I don't begrudge helping the needy but this country is taking the piss out of me!
    'If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?'
    Anon.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

she gets more in benifits than i do working full time!
    bbshark. The Member with the first ever DF Fine

http://digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=451657

Thanks
    Karma Level

Reminds me of a woman living by me, she had an op about 2 yrs ago on her lower back (something removed cant think what its called) and is still claiming Income support and incapacity benefits totalling about £1200 a month, she got sky full pack,internet,contract phone, and just bought a 4x4 jeep thing and is always moaning how skint she is !!
    My mother had exactly the same op as her a few years earlier and was back in work 2 months later (est time of recovery is 9 weeks for that kind of op) and is bringing home less and she never complains, why, cos she dosnt waste it on un nessecary things.

Thanks
    Karma Level

After reading that, i really hope she gets done over and all the companies start requesting full amounts they are owed & send the baliffs round to collect all the shit that my tax is paying for... bitch.

Thanks
    Karma Level

you think its bad - but some of the people on that forum are backing her up and encouraging her

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

whilst I think it is shit, thats a join claim for just over 1000 a month I wouldnt want to do it, as long as she has worked at some point in her life which she claims she worked for many years you pay a crap load into national insurance for these times when you are in need, does sound like she has been on it for a very long time though which is irritating

And why does she get it, it is her husband that is injured he obiviously isnt that bad or she would get carers allowance.

As the title I do have to wonder where the 700 odd I pay in tax and ni are going, I am fully up for it going to people who have been geniunely injured made redundant etc, the "professional breeding chav scum" are not what I would call needy though, the one that was in the metro a couple of months back should have been neutered a long time ago

Thanks
    Karma Level

To be honest if she cut things down/out she could be sorted....if she's not earning any money she shouldn't really let herself get into that much debt anyway! How did she get so many credit cards...it took me lots of phone calls just to get a capital one card!

I hear AJ i could go for a nice cold pint about now! hehe! ok so its only 9:50 in the morning but it'd go down nice to start the day! hehe! maybe a pint at lunch! hehe!

She gets more than i earn working in a month in benefits etc it makes me sick!

Midnight_Toker...I had a friend once who had a bergerhaus, couldn't you have got one of them? I never had anything like that either to be honest! Both parents work hard for a living and can't give their kids half the stuff they want to, and there's the other families walking round in the latest designer gear, have top of hte range computers and games consoles and mountain bikes etc and they haven't worked a day in their life. Init sickening?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by schematic View Post
    Reminds me of a woman living by me, she had an op about 2 yrs ago on her lower back (something removed cant think what its called) and is still claiming Income support and incapacity benefits totalling about £1200 a month, she got sky full pack,internet,contract phone, and just bought a 4x4 jeep thing and is always moaning how skint she is !!
    My mother had exactly the same op as her a few years earlier and was back in work 2 months later (est time of recovery is 9 weeks for that kind of op) and is bringing home less and she never complains, why, cos she dosnt waste it on un nessecary things.
    Its a disgrace its why the country is so fucked up scroungers and asylum seekers leeching the country dry looking back Margret Thatcher was the best thing thats happend to Britain it didnt feel like it back then but looking back damn.

Anybody on the dole or loads of benifits should be put automaticly on Community service and earn they handouts.!

Thanks
    Karma Level

ah but the dole is Job Seekers allowance - all those folks claiming it are spending every waking moment actively looking for employment........

Thanks
    Karma Level

did anyone actually read what she said?

she cant do proper work because she needs so much time off to look after her husband

her husband cant do proper work because he would need so much time off for his back

she does voluntary work, which she can do cos she can just pick and choose when she turns up, to try to put a bit back into the country (if she was getting paid to do her job it would still be taxpayers money)

now she is seeking financial advice to sort out her money situation, which is partly from credit cards she thought she'd be able to pay off when she was working before her husbands accident, so its hardly her fault because she didnt know that was going to happen.
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TwoPlAnKs View Post
    did anyone actually read what she said?

she cant do proper work because she needs so much time off to look after her husband

her husband cant do proper work because he would need so much time off for his back

she does voluntary work, which she can do cos she can just pick and choose when she turns up, to try to put a bit back into the country (if she was getting paid to do her job it would still be taxpayers money)

now she is seeking financial advice to sort out her money situation, which is partly from credit cards she thought she'd be able to pay off when she was working before her husbands accident, so its hardly her fault because she didnt know that was going to happen.
    hmmmm......indeed. This could actually be one of those situations where somebody is in genuine need of benefits, and gets brandished with the 'scrounging cnut' brush unfairly.

Dunno what to think really.......I would say that it is a good thing that benefits are there for those that genuinely need them....but things are spoilt by the multitudes of scrounging layabouts...

All I will say, is that if I earned exactly the same as what I could receive in benefits (circumstances permitting)....then I would definitely work for the money....

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

She states that she can't work because for one or two days a months she needs to care for her husband.

That's barely a case for getting full time support is it?

She could still have a job. Maybe she could do homework and earn some cash throught that. She could then work with the telly on and get my moneys worth out of the sky tv that I am paying for.
    'If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?'
    Anon.