Close

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Legal alternatives ;)

Has anyone tried these?

I have been using them occasionally for over a year now and some are amazing!

I found P.E.P. pills to be rather lame and now I know they are formulated from horse worming tablets so stay away!

Others I have had are Speedballs which when double dropped are pretty good! Silver Bullets which when lifted with a lighter pill (I used a Jump) give a nice buzz. I stupidly triple dropped Big Grins and brought them up with a Jump and certain other substances... Didn't really enjoy that one to say the least

Anyway for those who know nothing about these, they are pills/liquids which are made using natural herbs, experimental chemicals to substitute other 'hard' drugs. They are known as 'Drug harm minimalising products'. They work well so keep people off their 'hard' cousins.

Well I have heard that they are to be banned in the UK!!! Or at least from high street shops! These pills tend to cost more than other drugs such as E but still pill munchers get on them to come off proper pills, I don't know what the governemnt are thinking but this will inevitably lead to a rise in pill sales!

Anyway just wondered peeps thoughts on this and maybe some past experiences with brands?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Legal alternatives ;)

or vice versa - kids could try these and like them and move onto other cheaper illegal substances which could be why the government wants them banned. Also they more than likely won't have gone through all the strict testing that proper medicine has to, so side affects are unknown

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    or vice versa - kids could try these and like them and move onto other cheaper illegal substances which could be why the government wants them banned. Also they more than likely won't have gone through all the strict testing that proper medicine has to, so side affects are unknown

Well they are strictly only sold to persons over 18 wherever I have been, i know younger peeps can still get them but it's the same as alcohol.

These are backed by the New Zealand government (and more?) already and if they were embraced and tested by our government they could stamp out hard drugs. I'm not sure if it is the same elsewhere but where I have grown up (which isn't that bad, got the hard crews but same as any towns) I have seen a lot of my mates turn into pill heads and coke heads, I'm quite lucky I have more self control and sense. i would like to see more done and I personally saw these as a step in the right direction.

And as for the side effects, they have obv. been tested somewhat, just as you said not up to the medical standard.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Never tried any of them tbh, sure i tried some "herbal ganja" or someshit years ago, but it was utter shite lol sure it was just a bag of pot pourri or something lol

Plenty places seem to sell all that stuff though, so i guess some people like it/think it works.

New shop in Bold Street in Liverpool opened the other week selling all that stuff, bongs etc etc not had a proper look in it yet though.

Only legal high i've had any proper effect from is salvia, fucking mental stuff.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    that sounds far more likely to me,,,
    -= tom999 =-
    tonight the milky bars are on me

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    sure i tried some "herbal ganja"
    Is there any other sort?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    I have been using them occasionally for over a year now and some are amazing!
    Which would you say is amazing then??