Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default How would I go about...

...finding out who designed this tattoo? I would need to see the back as well. I don't have any tattoos but I think this one looks really good. Found it on google pics. What do you think about it? I'm going to be 40 next year in May, but my body is actually in a better shape than ever, would it be worth it, or should I just forget about it?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70...dy_tattoo1.jpg

EDIT: My body is like the persons in the pic, except better of course
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: How would I go about...

thats a lot of work pain and money. a good artist would be able to do this yo fit your body. just take a picture in and have a words
    [live=MEDIC Snr]name[/live]

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Tribal tattoos are just too common imo Every other bloke seems to have one! Go for something original and design it yourself and if you're not artistic tell someone what you'd like and get them to draw it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Tribal tattoos are just too common imo Every other bloke seems to have one! Go for something original and design it yourself and if you're not artistic tell someone what you'd like and get them to draw it.
    +1

This pic is one of the most common tribal pics we get given by customers. So I would stay well away from it as there will be hundreds of people with that exact one.

If you're set on a tribal design your best bet is to take that purely as an example of the style and have something custom drawn directly on to you with sharpies so that it fits you perfectly.
    The hard part will be finding an artist who is good enough and also likes tribal.
    You could easily be looking at 3 full day sessions to get that kind of coverage and last thing you want is someone who hates doing it.

What I suggest for people who want tribal is some biomech/organica.
    Check out the work of Guy Aitchison and Aaron Cain.
    It's very tribal in the way it's abstract shapes flow, but has far far more depth.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't get tribal its shit and boring and blah, blah, blah. Each to their own, I think its unoriginal and wank.

Social Networking Bookmarks