well its my birthday (27th) so its officially ok for me to go get inked today lol i try to keep it to once or twice a year (lets me save up as much as possible too lol)

a few of the posts on here about latin lettering on here have sparked my imagination this time, and after a suggestion i made about getting writting inked over thats what im doing, i was going to add to my sleave but (as some of you know ive got a bit of a cracked arm) changed my mind as i couldnt design it properly (at all) so i was scanning around online and saw an exerpt from an 1859 charles dickens story (it was the best of times it was the worst of times you get the idea) inked on to someone forearms and i thought about it and decided to get song lyrics done, written in my own hand writting the song im getting done isnt particully popular and not many people have heared it but its just one of those that i adore

its called breathe me by sia and when its done ill post some piccys unless i change my mind and get something else and then i post some piccys of that instead lol but one way or another im getting inked today

cas