Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The police and society in general are fooked up big time....

This is kinda funny, but just show's you how police are driven by targets and easy results & how are society is f*****d and has it's priorities mixed up!

My next door neighbour was burgled. She called the police who took 3 days to visit, didn't bother with SoCo and reckoned there'd be no chance of a conviction if they caught anyone anyway.

We don't have driveways, so park our cars on the road and both have to use the same path to get to the road. Yesterday we happened to leave the house at the same time and as we got to the road, I spotted a bumch of shop-wrapped flowers across the kerb - it looked as if someone had dropped them out their bag on the way back home to the estate that is separated from the CoOp by our row of houses.

I told my neighbour that it'd be a waste to leave them there, take them indoors and shove them in water. Being old-school, she said no and stood them against the wall so whoever lost them would have a chance to find them, but did say that if they were still there when she got home from work, then she'd have them. Fair enough and off to work we toddle.

When I got home, there wasn't one bunch of flowers anymore. Oh no. There were around 12 with cards saying such things as 'With deepest sympathy' and 'With deepest regret'. There was also two burly coppers and my neighbour deeply engrossed in a rather vociferous discussion.

Sully eejets in my village thought that the original bunch was because of an accident which resulted in a painful death and added their own. My neighbour came home and, rather bemusedly, took her bunch in and was on the phone to her vicar seeing if he wanted some flowers for the church when an area car - not a panda - an area car, screamed up lights and sirens blaring and ran - not wallked - ran to her door (she was watching out the kitchen window as all this happened, telling the Reverend Simon all about it) hammered on it, when there is a perfectly reasonable knocker and door-bell, and demanded that she 'open up it's the police'.

She ended her phone call, opened the door and was in mid argument when I returned home. I explained to the peelers what happened this morning and, one swift call to the vicar later, the officers left mightily embarassed.

Turns out a passer-by saw my neighbour take the flowers, saw her go into her house and so reported her.

Now am I being cynical or did the police scream round cos they thought this would be a slam dunk criminal tick for their quota and the burglary wasn't a solvable crime so shush don't make a fuss dear?
    IT people slash forward.

Also, lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The police and society in general are fooked up big time....

buhhahahaha

thats great... what a set of useless cunts.

someone nicks yer telly and theyll turn up next thursday and do FA about it, somone takes in a bunch of flowers and they are round like a shot. says a lot.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm sorry, I have to laugh my ass off. This should be in the comedy section.

Just about sums it up though. They're willing to waste time about a bunch of flowers but not a burglary.
    Saying that, Have you checked that no-ones actually died outside your house in a seperate incident????
    Tommy J

Big is not always better.... Take Fat people for example.

Push down Taps, you know it makes sense. Wash Them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think I would've noticed a fatality ten foot from my window. Also it's a village and you hear about everything....

It turns out that a little old dear dropped them from her bags on the way back from the supermarket: she came round mortified to apologise to my neighbour.
    IT people slash forward.

Also, lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

People really are total idiots when it comes down to what they think they are 'supposed' to do.

Thanks
    Karma Level

buhaha...absolute lunacy...

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Take out the swear words and send that story to the chief constable of your area. I think you have a very valid point and i would be surprised if you didn't get a reply.

Thanks
    Karma Level

And some people thought i was wrong in another thread - proof they go after the easiest targets, not the ones which are actually most detrimental to our society.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yove only got to look at this what happened yesterday to see how bad the police are in this country.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_head...name_page.html

taff.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lmao @ all the dickheads who left flowers for a non existant fatality, what a bunch of idiots! lol

The next time i need a few bunches of flowers, ill just buy one and lay it near the side of a road...then come along and collect them all at night

Thanks
    Karma Level

PMSL!
    that is a right joke, nick ya wallet and tv will pop round in a week, bunch of flowers on the doorstep round in 2 mins all lights on sirens. what a joke. bet when they left their faces were as red as tomatoes