Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling Jeep Grand Cherokee LPG Converted R reg

Pated from my autotrader Ad

94,000 miles, Metallic grey,blue(Dusty Mauve).8 Months MOT 6 Months Tax Full factory fitted towbar,roof bars,electric heated seats,Infinity Audio with 6 disc CD Changer EW,Electric Heated Mirrors,PAS,Airbags,Full LPGA Approved Multipoint LPG Conversion with certificate,Alloy Wheels,Privacy Glass,Nokia Bluetooth Phone Kit Works with any phone,Brand New Lockheed Discs and Pads only 2 weeks ago and brand new exhaust system with 3 year warranty,Jeep Service History,very economical,low tax rate,this car has every concievable extra you can think of.email for bigger pictures must be seen.New car forces sale so need to sell. £3,650. ono

The Tax is actually going to be subtracted from final sale price as I didnt see the point in taxing the car for it to just sit there running out. Anyway anyone who remebers my cars for sale on here before will know they are very very well kept, as is this car. Also there is a discount on that price for a fellow DF member and its a negotiable price im not gonna say something silly like NO OFFERS it just doesnt work like that does it
    Cheers

Last edited by gunner; 19th November 2006 at 01:43 PM. Reason: added selling tag