Ok folks, I have been quite liberal with process so far. However, there is now money involved with this final award process so I am going to make some strict rules...

Rule 1) Mods / Raptor can alter these rules at any time they see fit (so pay attention). Any alterations will be made clear at the bottom of these rules.

Rule 2)
Final voting will commence on Monday 18th December 2006 and close on Monday 1st January 2007.

Rule 3) Every member has ONE vote per Category. Anyone found to be multiple voting by using separate accounts will be in deep trouble!

Rule 4) DO NOT speculate about the winner. The time for opinions is over. There will be NO chat about "I think xxxxx should win it" or "xxxxx is going to walk it" or even "I have voted for xxxxx". In short there will be NO chat that will influence people who haven't voted yet. This will be strictly edited in the DF award forum (as if you were back in 1940's Nazi Germany). If anyone notices this kind of chat in other forums, please notify me!

Rule 5) Nobody can win more than voucher (To spread the prize money out more fairly). If someone wins more than one category they will still get the honour of wining the catagories... however they will only win one voucher.
The winner will then get a choice from the 2nd place persons (in the catagories they won) to whom they think is more worthy of their other voucher(s). If the choices of 2nd place persons includes someone who has already won a voucher in another category they will be automatically removed from the list.

Rule 6) This year (to encourage voting) a bonus Neo voucher will be given to a random voter (which will be pulled out of the hat). Again this cannot be anybody who has already won a voucher.

Rule 7) Once the awards have closed the winners will have two weeks to claim the prize by sending a PM to me. If they have not done so, the prize will be offered to the next highest voted person.