Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Everton Fans Must Be Heart Broken

I was watching the match yesterday and i was made up you were beating Chelski!! Then Fat Frank and Diving Drogba did the dirty!!
    It remains me of Chelsea's first game of the season 2 years ago against Wigan when they first got promoted 90 mins gone it was 0-0 then Chelsea scored last minute!!

Anyway thought i would mentioned this because it could not of been mentioned yesterday due to DF being down.

PS. It was a pen....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Everton Fans Must Be Heart Broken

The sad thing is the Lampard and Drogba goals were actually freaking excellent .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes they were.

Phew!
    If you can smell it, it's in your mouth.
    Click

Thanks
    Karma Level

fuck chelsea.

thats about it really.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Out of the three penalty shouts in the game OTHER than the one given I have to say...

Andy Johnson: I don't think he dived but I also don't think it was a penalty
    Khalid Bouhlarouz: blatant handball but probably harsh if it was given. I think most refs would have given it though. Carsley did a very similar handball at the other end, it was penalised and Ballack scored the free kick. So make of it what you will. Match of the day didn't even show it.
    Frank Lampard: If he'd have gone down it would have been a pen, credit to him for not tumbling over though like certain other players might have

I thought we played pretty damn well yesterday, am sick of the media in this country saying things like 'Underpar Chelsea'. The reason they didn't play that great was cos we didn't allow them to play. In the very rare occasions that our defenders were ballwatching they punished us. I am pretty pissed off at Carsley for giving the free kick away and not closing Lampard down quick enough for his goal but the goals were brilliant nevertheless, even I had to applaud them. Didier Drogba is fan-fcuking-tastic at the moment. Arteta played well as well yesterday, good going considering he aint even 100% match fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Snotty View Post
    I thought we played pretty damn well yesterday, am sick of the media in this country saying things like 'Underpar Chelsea'. The reason they didn't play that great was cos we didn't allow them to play.
    Unfortunately that's the media for you. I can't believe the special one called Andy Johnson a diver when he's got that cheating cunt Drogba in his side.

Last week he said that the easiest thing in football was to defend, and Newcastle did it well. With 9 1st team players out lets see how well his team would do!
    The bloke is just an ingracious prick.
    Cheers - Coin-Op

Thanks
    Karma Level

2 points in it. Can't complain.
    If you can smell it, it's in your mouth.
    Click

Thanks
    Karma Level

gutted! we didnt deserve to lose that game.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by coin-op View Post
    Unfortunately that's the media for you. I can't believe the special one called Andy Johnson a diver when he's got that cheating cunt Drogba in his side.

Last week he said that the easiest thing in football was to defend, and Newcastle did it well. With 9 1st team players out lets see how well his team would do!
    The bloke is just an ingracious prick.
    To be honest I think he's a twat at times like Wenger and even Ferguson when he spits his dummy out but I've gotta admire the guy...firstly cos his substitutions worked a treat in the game as they have done a few times this season and secondly cos I think he brings a lot to the Premiership especially his controversy and its good to have a few bosses with a bit of character

His hypocritical side can be pretty shocking at times though
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Doesn't anyone think that Howard fucked up by lining up his wall wrong and Carsley didn't close down one of the best long distance goal scorers in the Prem?
    İlubber Lang

CHAMP19NS

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think Carsley was at fault for the 1st and 2nd goals, probably Stubbs for the 3rd. Shame cos they both played quite well overall...Lampard was anonymous for large parts of the game and was still capable of that goal. If anyone deserved to score the winning goal it was Drogba, he was the one player I shat myself every time he got the ball

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Snotty View Post
    I think Carsley was at fault for the 1st and 2nd goals, probably Stubbs for the 3rd. Shame cos they both played quite well overall...Lampard was anonymous for large parts of the game and was still capable of that goal. If anyone deserved to score the winning goal it was Drogba, he was the one player I shat myself every time he got the ball
    I think the first goal was Howards fault, 'cos if the wall was set up more to the right, Ballack couldn't have curled the ball round it.
    İlubber Lang

CHAMP19NS

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think you are all ignoring the skill of the players involved. For instance, had Howard lined the ball up more to the right then Ballack (or another) would have shot to the left. With the other two goals - well, when you are outside the penalty area (as both goals were) if you close in too much you are exposing yourself to players going past you on either side.

For me, the simple fact is that all three Chelsea goals were very well taken by incredibly skillful players.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ballack's goal was technically brilliant cos of the curl he had to generate to get it round the wall and he did just that perfectly...good initial save by Howard onto the post and unlucky with it going in but still the skill involved with the goal was different class