This is used to get your Hitachi Drive in Mode B. This is made by Probutus of XboxHacker.net Forums

I did an update of the slax cd because in the last time there are more and more people having problems with the 2.0 version.

There is now the most recent 2.6.19.1 kernel used since there are several bugfixes and new sata-controllers supported (see www.kernel.org for details on controllers/bugfixes)
Additionally I removed the framebuffer support and keep the original text console since there are sometimes problems with a black screen while booting when more than one video card is installed; I also increased the size of the initial ramdisk to 16MB sinc there were some problems noticed in the past; thanks to xboxto)

All sata controllers which are supported by Linux should work with this CD but be sure to DISABLE the RAID feature in BIOS and check if your controller can handle SATA-ATAPI devices (some sil3112/3114 don't).

If you connect your hitachi drive via USB you normally don't need the fix_inq_* parameters anymore (the drive should be detected and switched automatically; however you can still use these parameters if you run into problems)

If slax1 or slax2.0 works for you you don't need this version since all it does is putting the 3120 in mode_b!
This CD is completely untested! I currently do not have my drive at hand so feel free to test it and post problems and suggestions.
download: http://www.psp-spot.com/forums/index.php?act=dscript&CODE=showdetails&f_id=1284