Close

Thread: 5-0

Thanks
    Karma Level

News 5-0

Coming back to our old form, a bit sceptical at present but great to see us winning deservedly again. Pitch was atrocious, I think we'll need to resurface when we're on a 2 week roll away. Second half was a mud wrestling wring, was funny to watch but also lucky that none of the 22 players on the park got injured. The officials came out at half time to check the ground and I still think how they came to the decision to let them game play on, ffs the park was in a worse shape than a building site. But I'm glad we got to play the rest of the game.

Boyd played with ease and composure, he proved worth it up front. Hutton also played a gem of match in my opinion.

Seeing Super Ally on the touch line with his shorts on I was starting to think we've signed him as player/AM lol, but that wasn't the case, he was just picking the spirit of the team up. Smith wasn't on the touchline, musta been sittin in the comfort of a heated seat whilst Ally was wearing his shorts

Seeing us at 2-0 10 mins before half time made me thik we've not been in this situation for a while, then I thought well we've got 10 mins left of this half to lose a couple of goals

Ferguson, played his heart out, I still disagree with what happened but I can't take away what he done today, thought he had a great game myself, he was playing more of an attacking role. Oh and did anyone else notice that he was wearing his shorts like simon cowell wears his trousers on the second half??

Tam.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 5-0

yep fair play to em they were going to get a boost will be interesting to see if it works out for them or not

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tam9 View Post
    Coming back to our old form, a bit sceptical at present but great to see us winning deservedly again. Pitch was atrocious, I think we'll need to resurface when we're on a 2 week roll away. Second half was a mud wrestling wring, was funny to watch but also lucky that none of the 22 players on the park got injured. The officials came out at half time to check the ground and I still think how they came to the decision to let them game play on, ffs the park was in a worse shape than a building site. But I'm glad we got to play the rest of the game.

Boyd played with ease and composure, he proved worth it up front. Hutton also played a gem of match in my opinion.

Seeing Super Ally on the touch line with his shorts on I was starting to think we've signed him as player/AM lol, but that wasn't the case, he was just picking the spirit of the team up. Smith wasn't on the touchline, musta been sittin in the comfort of a heated seat whilst Ally was wearing his shorts

Seeing us at 2-0 10 mins before half time made me thik we've not been in this situation for a while, then I thought well we've got 10 mins left of this half to lose a couple of goals

Ferguson, played his heart out, I still disagree with what happened but I can't take away what he done today, thought he had a great game myself, he was playing more of an attacking role. Oh and did anyone else notice that he was wearing his shorts like simon cowell wears his trousers on the second half??

Tam.

We have to remember tam these players have let two managers down so we still need a bit of a clear out, as they have cheated us also with their poor/indifferent performances.
    Im sure the new coaching setup will get it right though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

good post tam

Thanks
    Karma Level

Same players who,have now shown themselves as cheats.
    Good luck chaps.

Social Networking Bookmarks