Close

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Celeb Big Brother in racism probe

Quote Originally Posted by Roach-Rampino View Post
    Eh?
    I would argue someone who trivialises and is as dismissive of the issue of racism and bullying, issues that have been raised in such a mainstream manner across two continents as a direct result of the actions inside the house is neither intelligent or informed.

The "chip on the shoulder" things is way off the mark, I don't really think you know what you are saying. What I think is that you've got all steamed up and are just shooting in all directions. You're clearly angry and upset but not sure who to direct it at.
    I know exactly what I'm saying. Steamed up? Angry? Shooting in all directions? Settle down, Freud.

Do you really consider this to be entertainment?
    Some people consider Corrie, Eastenders and Friends entertainment, I think they suck a cock. Each to his own. I'm just not going to say something is a thicko for watching them. Although in the case of people watching Friends I would question their sexuality, that's a joke by the way.
    Last edited by SgtBilko; 17th January 2007 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBilko View Post
    Although in the case of people watching Friends I would question their sexuality, that's a joke by the way.
    If you have to say its a joke, its not very funny.

Before you two continue with your posts, remember this is a friendly forum, and no personal attacks are allowed, nor will they be tollerated.
    If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sanj[UK] View Post
    i forgot that #shafted is one of the many places where jealousy of my big brown penis is frowned upon so i get dellibartley get called a "paki" (/me waves to bert,finch,code,bm,urbs)

\o/ go pink dicks\o/
    I was told that you have a very small brown and pretty mush useless penis actually Sanjay

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by FireBlade View Post
    Its all a publicity stunt anyway the viewer figures have been half as much as last year due to Jade and her family C4 have edited the show to highlight this situation and they are pushing it for as far as they can go. Prob why they have done nothing about it. Same could be said about Carphone warehouse they dont give a shit but them talking about dropping their sponsorship is a good move in the publicity stakes.

Stick a bunch of women in a house living together and this is what happens they bitch at each other and have little cat fights.

BB fucking sucks face it watching it just encourages C4 to make more of them
    why not just boycott the whole thing!
    I'm sure that's crossed many peoples minds, it certainly has mine but if true that is truely deplorable and despicable that they would use and highlight such a horrible issue for viewing figures.

16400 complaints now and that's the most ever. I thoroughly hope it's taken off the air as I believe the UK is a much better place without it though I doubt it will. There will certainly be repurcussions after the show has finished, I'm sure.

Thanks
    Karma Level

All balls if you ask me... Bullying Yes, Racism No...

Some twat on GMTV this morning was saying "The show edits parts it might not want us to see and EVEN on the live feed I watched last night, they seemed to cut the sound every now and again which suggest to me that racist slurs could be being said..."

What a prick, the shows been doing that since day one of 1st series I think.. definitly for last few yrs I have watched it.. Tossers like him shouldnt be able to comment on this..

3 birds are numb as piss-stones and just have a clique going which shilpa isnt a part of and due to her being Indian thats just kicks off the whole racist crap..

No-one gives a toss last yr when Jodi Marsh was being bullied....

Dani still fit as fook though..

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think they have to shout racism to try and get people actually watching the show. Big brother started as a clever concept now with viewers switching off in droves they have to try something.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by daz73 View Post
    No-one gives a toss last yr when Jodi Marsh was being bullied....
    i really felt for Jodie lasy year - she was really badly bullied by barrymore et all, and no one gave a toss - probably because she is percieved as a dumb slapper. But again, bullying is part of the game in BB. Jade was bullied in her stint in the house originally - because she was as dumb as a door knob.

After reading this whole thread a few times, my summary about the BB is that most peole think that there is racism intent from Danielle, and Jade and Jo are just bullies. Jermaine and Shilpa have shown racist tendencies, but have been ignored due to their ethnicities.

I think Danielle and Jermaine have shown racist tendancies. Jo and Jade are just bitches. Shilpa is just trying to play the BB game, but not very well.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by daz73 View Post
    Dani still fit as fook though..
    Mate, she's an average looking scrubber in comparison with........err....whatsherface, you know....umm.......'the indian '..............

Thanks
    Karma Level

Shilpa is so slim, yet has such great Bristols!
    If you can smell it, it's in your mouth.
    Click

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CominAtcha View Post
    Shilpa is so slim, yet has such great Bristols!
    Mate she bleaches her face and shaves like a fookin man!!!!
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've not seen any of that shit. Don't spoil my fantasy ffs!
    If you can smell it, it's in your mouth.
    Click

Thanks
    Karma Level

Seems BB has held a mirror up to Britain as it is today im glad so many dont like what they see, those that do may need to take a long hard look in the mirror themselves.
    Bitches aint shit!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Great breasts though!

Thanks
    Karma Level

don't all women have hair? its just you can't see it when they have light skin and light coloured hair. more visible when they have black hair.

Shilpa shetty is good looking but she isnt stunning my any means in my opinion. Now Aishwarya Rai is a total babe..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Sorry, I disagree. This is now a national news item, and as such it shouldn't be kept to those people who choose to watch this mindless garbage. The simple fact is that the work paki was originally used in a derogatory sense, and as such is now a racial insult. Being referred to as a Brit has never been derogatory.

With regards being able to tell the difference between an Indian, a Pakistani or other Asians - well, you are only displaying your own ignorance here IMO. I guess you think all black people look the same too, yes? There are *some* subtle differences between races that *can* enable you to hazard a guess at someone's racial origin. Whilst I was with my ex-wife (South American Black) I learnt how to see the difference between East African and West African - its pretty damn obvious when you know, and its generally easy to tell the difference between a West Indian Black and an African Black. And whilst I believe the difference between Pakistani's and Indians to be less pronounced, in some instances it is apparant, if you take your blinkers off. But then, it is possible to spot the difference between Europeans too. For instance, black hair and slightly darker skin *could* indicate mediterranean origin (Italian, Spanish, Greek etc), Blonde hair *could* indicate Scandinavian. We are all very aware of these subtle racial differences, though there is clearly no golden rule - for instance, I know a blonde Italian from Turin, and there are more and more mixed races coming out of Scandianavia now.

@Qball - sorry, but to me, if someone is referring to you as "the indian" or "the brown boy" then you are being racially abused. I would never dream of calling any of the indians or pakistani's that I work with names like that - I would be up in front of a tribunal before you could even scream racism, and rightly so IMO. If the man had some element of respect for you he would not call you by those names, and then you have to ask why he has so little respect for you.
    You seem to have avery high opinion of yourself dont you.

Right where do I start ?

I lived 20 years in years in Germany and was refered to many times as Brite (Brit ) in a derogatory sense .

Next India and Pakistan used to be part of the same country and definately dont look different in racial appearance.

If Qball says he didnt feel racially abused then accept it.

You need to learn that other people have views and experiences and respect them , rather than trying to impose your own as 100% correct and taring anyone with differing views as ignorant or an idiot.

Also I have to question why someone who slates the programme as garbage and its viewers finds his way into a subforum to read and talk about the show.

There seem to be a lot of people who say they dont watch but actually do.

Just like all those who say they dont go to McDonalds , well if noone goes how can they afford to keep the places open ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by honestDave View Post
    Going by your thinking, all women should not be offended when the term CUNT is used as they have one don't they???
    Funny you should bring that up but in my experiences yes they are.

Call a man a (ock or a dick they shrugg it off but use the word (unt infront of a woman they go ballastic.

Why have womens genitals got more rights than mens ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xoligy View Post
    OMG they're even getting the Prime Minister involved. This is getting ridiculous and is actually making me feel more hatred towards Shilpa. Jermain & Shilpa have been more racist than anyone else, yet it's completely ignored?!? Racism should be a 2-way thing, but it appears it only applies to the minorities.
    Where and when has Shilpa been even remotely racist ??????????

Why would you want to hate her when she has done nothing wrong ?

Do you actually watch the programme ? You cant do otherwise you wouldnt be making comments like that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    After reading this whole thread a few times, my summary about the BB is that most peole think that there is racism intent from Danielle, and Jade and Jo are just bullies. Jermaine and Shilpa have shown racist tendencies, but have been ignored due to their ethnicities.

I challenge anyone to show me where Shilpa has been racist in any shape or form !

Ive probably watched more coverage on live feeds than anyone here and can say there has been no racism from Shilpa.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Over 20,000 complaints for Big Brother

Day 15, 17:44 UTC - by James Welsh
    Over 20,000 complaints have been sent to Ofcom and Channel 4 over allegations of racism and bullying, a statistic that has broken the record for the most-complained about show in UK television history.

The new total is double that seen at the close of business yesterday, when the total number of complaints stood nearer 10,000.

Today has seen a continuation of the ongoing controversy about alleged racist comments and bullying directed at Shilpa by Danielle, Jade and Jo. The day started with Jade saying that she wanted to "headbutt" Shilpa - after that: Hertfordshire Police confirmed that they are investigating two e-mailed threats against unspecified housemates; the Indian government said it was keeping tabs on the situation; ex-housemate Carole said that what Shilpa was experiencing amounted to "bullying on a grand scale"; a street protest occurred in one Indian city; and this evening it was reported that the chief executive of Carphone Warehouse, Charles Dunstone, personally called Channel 4 chief Andy Duncan about the situation.

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds11617.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

She took the piss out of Jo's accent.

Done nothing wrong? She's stuck up and annoying.

Jermain is the most racist person in there. He's such a shit stirrer.

All this fuss is creating a growing hatred towards Shilpa.
    Note: I am not an admin. I just have a red name :happy:

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast