Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default "My Jade is Racist and a bully" - By Ol' Granma Goody

EXCLUSIVE: MY JADE IS RACIST & A BULLY
    EXCLUSIVE CELEB BB: THE GRAN'S STORY
    By Grant Hodgson And Daniel Sanderson

Ashamed of Jade: Jacqueline (Pic: David McHugh)
    JADE Goody's grandmother wept last night as she confessed: "My granddaughter IS a racist bully".
    Jacqueline Goody rounded on the motormouth Big Brother star and said she was ashamed of the way Jade had abused Bollywood beauty Shilpa Shetty.
    Jacqueline, 69, mother of Jade's mixed-race dad Andrew, said: "What she said to Shilpa was unforgivable. It was racist and full of hate. I am so upset that Jade's been so ignorant, because her father was mixed-race and her grandfather was black.
    "They are both dead, but if they were alive they would be so disappointed and ashamed.
    "Calling Shilpa a 'poppadom' was totally wrong. I was appalled that Jade was too stupid to even realise that it was going to be perceived as racist.
    "Even before the racism row Jade bullied Ken Russell into leaving. She saw him as a bumbling old man and she didn't have the patience to deal with him. That was bad enough.
    "Then she linked up with Danielle and Jo - Jade's gang - and created a mob to attack Shilpa. They were like a pack of wolves. Now that Jade's gone the other girls have a doomed look about them. I think it's dawned on them both just how serious the situation is."

The gran: Smiling young Jade gives Jacqueline a hug (Pic:Ferrari Press)
    Jacqueline told how Jade bullied her friend Katie Berwick when they were both 15 in South London. Jade singled out Katie in exactly the same way that she targeted Shilpa.
    "She'd belittle Katie when she brought her to see me. Katie was overweight and Jade would make all kinds of cruel comments such as 'porky'.
    "Once Jade's taunts were so bad Katie ran from my house in tears.
    "Then she'd gang up on her with her other mates. I couldn't understand why, because they were friends - but that's what they were like. Deep down, Jade is very insecure and she lashes out at those around her and gets others on her side to attack the ones who are weak. If Shilpa wasn't in the house she would have singled someone else out for the same treatment."
    Jacqueline added: "I worry about what is going to happen to her now she's in the outside world."

The dad: Andrew and Jade (Pic:Ferrari Press)
    The Sunday Mirror can today reveal the full story of Jade's mixed-race background for the first time. Jade's grandfather Winston Coyne came to Britain from the West Indies in 1956. He worked for London Transport and met Jacqueline at a party two years later. In 1961 their first child, Ingrid, was born, followed in 1963 by Jade's dad Andrew.
    But when the children were still little, Winston left to live with his family in New York. He kept in touch, but two years after leaving was killed in a road accident.
    GRAN Jacqueline said: "Jade never knew her grandad but she knew where he was from. We made sure she knew her heritage."
    Andrew met Jade's mum, the now-notorious Jackiey Budden, when he was 16 and she was 21. The couple had an on-off relationship and had split for good by the time Jade was a toddler.
    But Andrew stayed in touch and Jacqueline, who now lives in Bournemouth, said Jade loved her dad.
    "There was always a close bond between her and Andrew. He wasn't always around, because he had drug problems, but when he was he showed love and concern for her.
    "He loved her dearly. He used to say to me whenever I looked after Jade, 'Please make sure she is well cared for. She's my little princess'." But she told how that was to change as Jade found fame.
    Jacqueline said: "Their relationship started to deteriorate when she came out of Big Brother the first time in 2002.
    "A few days afterwards she phoned Andrew to talk about the whole experience and was happy to chat to him. She even went to see him and gave him £500, but after that she just changed. I think the people advising her told her she should have nothing more to do with either him or me."
    Jacqueline then lost touch with both Jade and her father. She said: "It was really sad we drifted apart."
    Dad Andrew died of a heroin overdose at the age of 42 in 2005. He was found slumped in the toilets at a KFC restaurant in Bournemouth.
    Jade was the first person the police contacted after making the grim find... but she did not tell the rest of her family - or attend his funeral.
    Jacqueline said: "It was awful when we didn't find out about Andrew's death from Jade. We had to find out in the newspapers."
    She says Jade should know better about racist bullying: "When Jade was at school she would be called Big Lips and other names such as 'Jade the spade'.
    "It was all racial, about the way she looked, so she should know better."

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html
    Wii Code: 4736 5004 1656 0679
    [live=DockingCobra]DockingCobra[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: "My Jade is Racist and a bully" - By Ol' Granma Goody

Interesting read and after being called JADE THE SPADE youd certainly think shed know better than calling Shilpa Popadum wouldnt you ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.