Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Samsung Ultra Smart F700 inc 5 MP Camera

When the Korean GOD awake, he gives us... the Samsung Ultra Smart F700 Tags: SAMSUNG, HSDPA, EDGE, TOUCH SCREEN, JAVA, BLUETOOTH, USB Thank you Apple, Thank you for your iPHONE that even if I will, most will probably never, ever buy…I said MOST probably. Okay? I must admit that your iPHONE gave other manufacturers a kick in the butt that awakened them. And thanks to the future availability of your iPHONE, others will really have to work hard to maintain their market share. So today we'll start with Samsung and their promising step forward, nearly perfect, and ready to compete with Apple: Behold the Ultra Smart F700…

Seoul, February 8th, 2007 – Samsung today announced a new addition to its Ultra portfolio with the introduction of Ultra Smart F700. This revolutionary mobile phone will be showcased at 3GSM World Congress, the largest telecommunications event, next week. The F700 features unrivaled design and brings a superior range of multimedia experiences to consumers.
    The Ultra Smart is a part of Samsung’s Ultra portfolio which boasts a full touch screen as well as QWERTY key pad. It reflects the recent trend in telecommunications industry of touch screen user interface and, for users who are not yet familiar with a touch-screen-only user interface, it also implements a QWERTY key pad and VibeTonz technology which allows them to feel the buttons accompanied by responsive vibrations. A “Drag and drop” method of touch screen was adopted for easier menu navigation along with music play list control for an expanded multimedia experience. Volume, play lists, brightness of screens as well as other menu control can be controlled utilizing the touch screen.
    As speed is becoming crucial for data communications, Samsung has included the latest trends in mobile to the Ultra Smart F700. The Ultra Smart reflects the latest speed of 7.2 Mbps under the High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) network. Once the 7.2 Mbps HSDPA network completely deployed, F700 users can download an mp3 song (about 4MB each) in 4.4 seconds. A full HTML browser along with the QWERTY key pad enables easy access to the internet for e-mail and data services. Using the new F700, business and creative professionals are able to view content on a stunning 2.78" color display. The device features first class entertainment with a top-of-the-line 5 mega-pixel camera with auto focus and Bluetooth. With 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, it makes it easier to watch videos, listen to songs, share high-quality photos, or catch up on email on the move.
    “The introduction of our Ultra Smart F700 reflects the needs of today’s consumers by including features such as touch screen, enhanced connectivity to mobile internet, and access to an array of multimedia content,” said Geesung Choi, President of Samsung’s Telecommunications Network Business. “The Ultra Smart F700 is a good example of how mobile phone will evolve in the future. Samsung will focus on bringing products that reflect and pursue our position as a premium leader”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Samsung Ultra Smart F700 inc 5 MP Camera

looks nice - not sure about the keyboard tho

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Want one, LOVE the keyboard
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

all those features and no wifi tut tut

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had wifi in my last phone. Turned out I never used it - If I was within reach of a wifi point I was probably in reach of a PC.
    This looks damn nice - and i'm due a replacement in a few months

Thanks
    Karma Level

anyone actually got one of these yet? they do look quite slick
    Meh....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im in two minds whether or not to go for one of these, vodaphone have just offered me one this morning.

Hard to decide between N95, K850i or the F700.

If I do manage to get one I will post a review soon.

Thanks
    Karma Level

n82 for me should get it this week

Thanks
    Karma Level

had mine friday , cameras poor video a bit better , touchpad is brill when u get used 2 it , so if u want the fone for pics i wouldnt recomend it , if u want it for all singin all dancin go 4 it , im still gettin used 2 it but i must say im impressed so far