Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default lille v man u how sad

how sad that a team of utds stature have to resort to underhand tactics to beat a team of no hopers and then thier manager asks for thier expulsion from the comp,whatever happened to sportsmanship,imo that goal was a disgrace and yes i know its been done before but that doesnt make it right,the rule should be play to the whistle at all times that way its fair on everybody and not dependant on what ref u have anyway thats my opinion what do you guys think?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: lille v man u how sad

coming from a scouse i remember gerrard doing the same... and bout sportsmanship u got room to talk it was ur manager who called everton a small club haha u guys got no room to chat

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu View Post
    coming from a scouse i remember gerrard doing the same... and bout sportsmanship u got room to talk it was ur manager who called everton a small club haha u guys got no room to chat
    would you like to enlighten us on the gerrard incident cos i doubt it and if it did happen i would say it was wrong and as for rafa he only said the truth

Thanks
    Karma Level

How sad that in less than 24hrs you'll be one step closer to CL exit... Henry has done it, Gerrard has too probably... get over it buddy....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Personally I think you dont half talk some bollocks mate, "The rule should be this.....the rule should be that..." The rules are the rules and they were adhered to, sportsmanship what about that cunt on the sideline telling his team to get off the pitch, if that was the case then Liverpool would have not bothered coming out for the second half of the Champions League Final would they throw the toys out of the pram and all that, but they did and they then went on to win it. Lille should have accepted it like every other team in the world do and like we have many times, yes its harsh in my opinion but its the game, it was also harsh for them to have a goal dissallowed but to be fair the Referee got both descisions spot on I dont see how you can call it any other way.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by daz73 View Post
    How sad that in less than 24hrs you'll be one step closer to CL exit... Henry has done it, Gerrard has too probably... get over it buddy....
    TOO right pal sad dude sad team

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by daz73 View Post
    look u got the result but do u think its he right way to play the game thats the question its unsportsmanlike i just cant see were its fair regardless of whos involved

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
    would you like to enlighten us on the gerrard incident cos i doubt it and if it did happen i would say it was wrong and as for rafa he only said the truth
    rafa should say bolton watford sheff utd reading etc

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    Personally I think you dont half talk some bollocks mate, "The rule should be this.....the rule should be that..." The rules are the rules and they were adhered to, sportsmanship what about that cunt on the sideline telling his team to get off the pitch, if that was the case then Liverpool would have not bothered coming out for the second half of the Champions League Final would they throw the toys out of the pram and all that, but they did and they then went on to win it. Lille should have accepted it like every other team in the world do and like we have many times, yes its harsh in my opinion but its the game, it was also harsh for them to have a goal dissallowed but to be fair the Referee got both descisions spot on I dont see how you can call it any other way.
    yes i agree lille shoudnt have reacted the way the did but a simple question for you m8 do u think sir alex would have been happy if it had happened at the other end,and as far as the dissallowed goal the was another terrible descision vidic was already on his way down and there was minimal contact if you dissallow goals like that 90%of goals in the prem would be disallowed the fact is you were shit and the ref got u out of jail now how mwny times have we seen that

Thanks
    Karma Level

look u got the result but do u think its he right way to play the game thats the question its unsportsmanlike i just cant see were its fair regardless of whos involved
    How is itunsportsmanship ?, unsportsmanship is when lille the willy have a hissy fit and nearly walk of the pitch

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6...wwwwwc2um1.gif

Sony Fanboy
    A person who has an undying urge to sway everyone that is not a believer of the belief system they have towards the Playstation 3 or every piece of sony hardware.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu View Post
    TOO right pal sad dude sad team
    what are u on u muppet look at the trophy haul of both teams

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 1 REP MAX View Post
    How is itunsportsmanship ?, unsportsmanship is when lille the willy have a hissy fit and nearly walk of the pitch
    well if u dont know m8 i aint gonner tell u

Thanks
    Karma Level

how sad that a team of utds stature have to resort to underhand tactics to beat a team of no hopers and then thier manager asks for thier expulsion from the comp,whatever happened to sportsmanship,imo that goal was a disgrace and yes i know its been done before but that doesnt make it right,the rule should be play to the whistle at all times that way its fair on everybody and not dependant on what ref u have anyway thats my opinion what do you guys think?
    Fuck off and come back when you've grown up.

I was actually expecting a sensible discussion over what happened, and what I see is this, ignorance in the extreme. Its done week in week out, the referee had made it quite clear that Giggs could take the kick, so Giggs took it. Their wall was formed, which is not something you can say for some of the Henry efforts of recent years. I am surprised you didn't mention the blatant shove on Vidic that allowed Odemwingie to put the ball into the net, and how in your opinion it wasn't a shove and should have been a fair goal.

Ignoring your post and focusing on the facts for the sensible posters, I thought both decisions were contentious (sp?). You can understand why the referee made both decisions, but had I been on the opposite side I know I would be pretty pissed off with both. Neither decisions were incorrect, and overall the referee had an excellent game. What let match down - something you conveniently forgot jacko - was the appaling situation with the French police beating United fans with batons simply for trying to avoid being crushed. I hope the stadium managers and the police are brought to task over this.

With regards the comments by Fergie afterwards. My god, he was absolutely correct, though I think you will notice he said that what he wanted was for UEFA to come down heavily on Lille, but he quite clearly stated he did NOT want them kicked out of the competition, he wanted to play the next match. I guess it doesn't fit in with ignorant, prejudiced views to see it as it was said. The actions by the Lille coach (or whoever the guy in the tshirt was) was absolutely atrocious and unsportsmanlike - signalling for his players to withdraw because of a decision he did not like. That is wrong, and Lille MUST be punished for that.

Oh, and lets not forget the disgraceful behaviour by the Lille fans after the goal either. No wonder they still have that barbaric fencing in France.
    Last edited by BBK; 21st February 2007 at 12:26 AM. Reason: fans

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes i agree lille shoudnt have reacted the way the did but a simple question for you m8 do u think sir alex would have been happy if it had happened at the other end,and as far as the dissallowed goal the was another terrible descision vidic was already on his way down and there was minimal contact if you dissallow goals like that 90%of goals in the prem would be disallowed the fact is you were shit and the ref got u out of jail now how mwny times have we seen that
    Yes we was shite, we won and that is all that matters

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6...wwwwwc2um1.gif

Sony Fanboy
    A person who has an undying urge to sway everyone that is not a believer of the belief system they have towards the Playstation 3 or every piece of sony hardware.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Fuck off and come back when you've grown up.

I was actually expecting a sensible discussion over what happened, and what I see is this, ignorance in the extreme. Its done week in week out, the referee had made it quite clear that Giggs could take the kick, so Giggs took it. Their wall was formed, which is not something you can say for some of the Henry efforts of recent years. I am surprised you didn't mention the blatant shove on Vidic that allowed Odemwingie to put the ball into the net, and how in your opinion it wasn't a shove and should have been a fair goal.

Ignoring your post and focusing on the facts for the sensible posters, I thought both decisions were contentious (sp?). You can understand why the referee made both decisions, but had I been on the opposite side I know I would be pretty pissed off with both. Neither decisions were incorrect, and overall the referee had an excellent game. What let match down - something you conveniently forgot jacko - was the appaling situation with the French police beating United fans with batons simply for trying to avoid being crushed. I hope the stadium managers and the police are brought to task over this.

With regards the comments by Fergie afterwards. My god, he was absolutely correct, though I think you will notice he said that what he wanted was for UEFA to come down heavily on Lille, but he quite clearly stated he did NOT want them kicked out of the competition, he wanted to play the next match. I guess it doesn't fit in with ignorant, prejudiced views to see it as it was said. The actions by the Lille coach (or whoever the guy in the tshirt was) was absolutely atrocious and unsportsmanlike - signalling for his players to withdraw because of a decision he did not like. That is wrong, and Lille MUST be punished for that.

Oh, and lets not forget the disgraceful behaviour by the Lille fans after the goal either. No wonder they still have that barbaric fencing in France.
    i didnt forget about the fans and yes it was a disgrace but my thread wasnt about that if u want to start one be my guest.with regards to fergie he said they should be punished heavily and when asked about throwing them out he said im not getting involved in that he never said they shouldnt be thrown out,i did say earlier that the reaction from lille was wrong if you care to read the post correctly,and your right about prejudiced views i didnt expect a fair one rom you lot

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuck off! Look how you started your thread. It was entirely designed to be inflammatory, and I'm sorry, but I won't sit here and let you come out with wank like that without commenting on it. I'm sorely tempted to report the post as it is designed only to cause reaction. Had you posted a similar thing in the Old Firm section you would have likely been given an infraction, and much deserved.

Listen AGAIN to what Fergie said. He said he wouldn't comment on them being expelled - which is the opposite of what you reported initially - and he also stated he wanted the return match to go ahead. How much different can that be to what you posted?

All the poor actions were on the Lille side, yet somehow you want to blame United. Why?

Thanks
    Karma Level

BBK winds me right up, he makes all the posts that I want to make before I can make them. I feel redundant and half the poster that I once was. Fuck off back to where you came from, BBK you quality posting bastard.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I love you too Walter :love :emot149:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think Lille should be fined but not booted out. Not really fair on the rest of their team and fans if they got booted out. Man Utd fans getting battoned by the French bizzies certainly spiced up prime time tv last night
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hang on a sec, yeah they didn't play well but how did the ref get them out of jail? The free kick incident has been seen many times...the keeper was fannying out too much. And the disallowed goal; Vidic would have cleared if not pushed as the ball was whipped in at about shoulder height. Sorry but I don't know what your complaint is here!
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast