Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question phoenix unlimited programmer

Hi all, has anybody had any experience programming a titanium 2 os 2.01 card using the phoenix unlimited programmer. I can only erase the card so far, winexplorer just keeps giving me script error's and im not having much luck with titanium 1 2 programmer and nagra edit either. Anyone had any luck ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: phoenix unlimited programmer

Quote Originally Posted by 1 legged monkey View Post
    Hi all, has anybody had any experience programming a titanium 2 os 2.01 card using the phoenix unlimited programmer. I can only erase the card so far, winexplorer just keeps giving me script error's and im not having much luck with titanium 1 2 programmer and nagra edit either. Anyone had any luck ?
    winexplorer is not for writing the flash or eeps to tit2 cards you need to sort out what you want to do mate? or explain yourself better i have already told you what to do.

winexplorer is only used to write your nagra bn10 img after the cards is progged with the files that you have using tit2 prgger
    so forget about winexplorer if you can erase your card with tit2 progger then you can write to it!

so erase card in tit2 prog then reset and load cryptit2 hex,crpyttit2 eep,crypttit2 key and write to card all in titprogger soft ater this is done then you run the load eep xvb script. for this to work your winexplrer setting must be correct or it will time out!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have tryed m8, i am doing as you said above but seem to keep getting flash failed to write error, when burn the files in titanium 1-2 programmer, and as for winexplorer it's the xvb script i was loading as i wanted to see if that software has compatabilty issues also. From what i have read elsewhere there seem's to be a compatability with the software and these newer programmer's that operate over (vcp) virtual com port. they only seem to work on true com port via serial cable. As i have a laptop this option is not available to me so that is why i went for that programmer. Maybe some bright spark might write a later version of these software that enable's vcp compatability as it appears that serial port's are a thing of the past and usb are in to stay. sorry about being a pain in the arse over the week's wiz, but we live and learn eh m8.

Thanks
    Karma Level

dunno about your progger mate i use various phoenix proggers and a dynamite but i do have to have a serial port and a paralell port too. all that vitual stuff is too much hassel and usually shite.