Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default what triggers happy memories?

i have been chatting to a couple of old friends and we were discussing things that trigger old happy childhood memories.

mine are the smell of porridge or ready brek with soft brown sugar sprinkled over it. (my grandmother used to give it to me when i stayed over there)
    the smell of my grandfathers hay shed. many happy hours playing there as a small child (shame they sold up before my teen years )

the sound of a triton motorcycle - my dad rode his to work everyday and i only ever seemed to hear it when he came home from work.

what about you lot - what brings those childhood memories flooding back (i'm dreading CJ's reply!)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: what triggers happy memories?

Whenever I smell burning it reminds of the time I set fire to my granny's outhouse, which in turn set fire to her house. She escaped with just a little smoke inhalation and had to be treated for shock but happy memories nonetheless.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whenever I smell burning it reminds of the time I set fire to my granny's outhouse, which in turn set fire to her house. She escaped with just a little smoke inhalation and had to be treated for shock but happy memories nonetheless.
    hahah

Thanks
    Karma Level

White shiny satin panties. Reminds me of the time when I went round to my first girlfriends house to find that her parents were out and she had dressed up in some tight white shiny panties, sussies, white stockings and a flimsy negligee. Christ did she get it the dirty little bitch.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

the smell of jeyes fluid reminds me of my stinky dog when I was a kid

the smell of fire reminds me of my house burning down when I was 6 (lost every bit of action man stuff and every bit of my starwars collection but on the plus side we moved to a lovely new house with the insurance.

the smell of hospital reminds me of visiting my dad in rainhill looney bin after he was convicted of attempted murder of two coppers in the 80's (happy because every visit I got new toys)

Jean Paul Gaultier perfume reminds me of paris when I was with my bird at the time and she fell off a ride and broke her collar bone in disneyland... (oh how I giggle at this one)

hearing N-Joi anthem sends goose bumpa all over me and reminds me of bouncing round the Quad or The State in Liverpool when I was a pill head
    Last edited by flanflinger; 26th March 2007 at 11:06 PM.
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

Thanks
    Karma Level

the smell of two stroke motorbikes reminds me of been 13 years old riding honda mopeds on my uncles farm to the top field with my cousin and getting blowjobs off the gypos daughters that my uncle rented some land to and all for a bottle of cider.

a truely filthy thought now but quality at the time
    Last edited by wiggi28; 26th March 2007 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What is happy memories?

Thanks
    Karma Level

CJ never ceases to amaze me even after reading his shit for 4 years, anyway....

The smell of puke always reminds me of the time my mum gave me her poodle to look after while she way away one xmas. He always loved me and slept next to my bed, never left my side which is quite embaressing when u r like 13 years old and all ur m8's see u walkin around with a toy poodle. Anyway being xmas and there being lots of choccies around and me being a propper gannett I had eaten a bit too much and that nite just kinda in my sleep leant over and puked a gutfull over him.

Poor little fucker shot under the bed so fast i didnt even realise he was there, about 15 minutes l8r when me and me stepmum were clearing up the mess we saw the poor little fucker sheepishly trott out of the room covered in puke with it dripping off his poodle ears....fookin hilarious, me n me stepmum still laugh about it.

ok it was funny at the time