Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Go on a virtual date with Ariane

fooking noob.

It's a game ffs, get a real bird.

Thanks
    Karma Level

How am I supposed to use this to my benefit?

Quote:
    var pages = new Array(99);
    var drinks = 0; // Drinks 0 = n/a, 1 = available but sober, 2 - 6 = drinks+1, drunk = 4 if food = 0, else 7
    var food = 0; // Food 0 = nothing, 1 = candlelight steak, 2 = picnic steak, 3 = spaghetti w/garlic breath, 4 = spaghetti
    var dress = 1; // Dress 1 = clothed, 2 = shirtless, 3 = pantsless, 4 = bikini, 5 = bikini topless, 6 = naked
    var locat = 1; // Location 1 = living room couch, 2 = patio bench, 3 = hot tub
    var dance = 0; // CHANGED!! Used to return dancing to correct state afterwards
    var facef = 0; // Face (facial foreplay count while making out - too much is awkward)
    var topf = 0; // Top (chest foreplay count while making out - too much is awkward)
    var bottomf = 0; // Bottom (lower foreplay count while making out - too much is awkward)
    var dancect = 0; //too much dancing wears you out
    var swimct = 0; //too much swimming wears you out
    var quote = 0; // global variable for multiple quotes on each page, 0 = random, 1 = use quote 1 etc.
    var freshen = 0; // only allowed to use the bathroom once after dinner
    var changeto = 0; //0 = any to map, 1 = suit to patio, 2 = suit to picnic, etc.
    var changect = 0; //number of times clothes have changed, limit is 2.
    var spinbottle = 0; //allowed to spin once
    var stargaze = 0; //only one stargaze per game
    var sgsource = 0; //refer back if stargaze question missed 15, 21, 26, 27
    var drive = 0; //after dinner you can choose to go for a drive, if drive = 1, choice is not available.
    var nogas = 0; //driving to the mountains without filling up first leads to empty tank.
    var nonudity = 1; //0 = nudity allowed 2 = nudity disallowed 1 = undetermined
    var blouse = 0; //dressing room game
    var skirt = 0; //dressing room game
    var downtown = 0; //0 = first visit, 1 = from restaurant, 2 = from lingerie, 3 = from bar, 4 = from museum, 5 = from dress, 6 = from housewares
    var strip = 0; //0 = full, 1 = no jacket, 2 = no skirt, 3 = no vest, 4 = no bra, 5 = nude
    var oldmap = 0; //1 = visited map before (no car on first map visit)
    var swam = 0; //1 = has gone swimming, but hasnt showered off yet 2 = used hot tub, shower allowed, but not required
    var allwet = 0; //1 = got wet, must change clothes
    var hottub = 0; //1 = previously rejected 2 = previously soaked 3 = previously TorD
    var justchanged = 0; //1 = just changed to swimsuit or naked but has not done anything (stops looping changing)
    var endtext = ""; //text for closing message, use if endnum = 0
    var endnum = 0; //picks patio ending text when there are multiple possibilities.
    Last edited by W31rdo; 22nd March 2008 at 09:31 PM. Reason: forgot to insert this

Thanks
    Karma Level

wtf is it with people signing up on df just cos of this shite game?

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's a fun game?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by W31rdo View Post
    It's a fun game?

And soooo much better than reality? get a grip........ oh sorry, you have
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by carlover View Post
    wtf is it with people signing up on df just cos of this shite game?
    Maybe we thought the "Sharon" plug would be worthwhile.

I want my money back.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by JMBS View Post
    It would still be nice to have Sharon's pics to go with the game code, trying to go thru it with blank frames is a bore
    Paste the /images folder from any of the late 4.x games into the new /dateariane folder. The v5.0 images didn't work in some places.

HTH

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyblob View Post
    Paste the /images folder from any of the late 4.x games into the new /dateariane folder. The v5.0 images didn't work in some places.

HTH
    Got one of the older versions still lying around? I myself are playing the 5.0 version. But am curious of how this Sharon bit goes.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This patch is quite a comment on Chesterfield girls. She can't drink any alcohol before dinner, but she has a "hollow leg" afterwards. You can cop a feel anywhere but the introduction, hot tub (non-Truth or Dare avenue) or the swimming pool. You can follow her right into the bedroom while she changes and when she's naked on the kitchen table, you can switch back and forth between her boobs and pussy all you want, but once you kiss her, she downs the last of the bottle and passes out.

Also, the limits on foreplay have been removed, so you can't rub her butt too much.

No new pix, though. I give it a 7 out of 10.

I've got some of the older versions saved, but don't have anywhere to upload them (plus, I'm on dial-up, so that'd be a major pain).
    Last edited by cowboyblob; 24th March 2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Left something out

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Ever heard of a fleshlight

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyblob View Post
    This patch is quite a comment on Chesterfield girls. She can't drink any alcohol before dinner, but she has a "hollow leg" afterwards. You can cop a feel anywhere but the introduction, hot tub (non-Truth or Dare avenue) or the swimming pool. You can follow her right into the bedroom while she changes and when she's naked on the kitchen table, you can switch back and forth between her boobs and pussy all you want, but once you kiss her, she downs the last of the bottle and passes out.

Also, the limits on foreplay have been removed, so you can't rub her butt too much.

No new pix, though. I give it a 7 out of 10.

I've got some of the older versions saved, but don't have anywhere to upload them (plus, I'm on dial-up, so that'd be a major pain).
    Hmmmm....

Doesn't sound like I would be missing out on much.

And another thing. Ever looked at the pics that come with the download version of 5.0?
    On that you also should be able to go walking on the beach without constantly getting this stupid girl wadding in the sea and dropping.
    Got any idea how to achive that?

And yes all, I know I sound desperate playing this game, but I just like playing it. And further more

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have downloaded arianeb sister sharon in rar, is there some way I can convert this to a html file so that I can play same.

Thanks,

Patrick

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Re: Go on a virtual date with Ariane

Quote Originally Posted by W31rdo View Post
    Hmmmm....

Doesn't sound like I would be missing out on much.

And another thing. Ever looked at the pics that come with the download version of 5.0?
    On that you also should be able to go walking on the beach without constantly getting this stupid girl wadding in the sea and dropping.
    Got any idea how to achive that?
    Don't go to the beach from her house. Go downtown for dinner (make sure she's in her Lil Black Dress), go to the club and museum (without screwing up) and on the way home, she might suggest heading to the outskirts where you can access the cabaret or go to the lake.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by cowboyblob; 25th March 2008 at 08:33 PM. Reason: left something out

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    I have downloaded arianeb sister sharon in rar, is there some way I can convert this to a html file so that I can play same.

Thanks,

Patrick
    Open the file with WINrar and drag the files into a directory.

CB

Thanks
    Karma Level

For folks who are all that interested...

I poked around with the code a bit, and here are some basic hints.

If you get to the bar with her friend from the lingerie shop... If you have already used the pool at home, the friend won't come home with you. Best bet is to ditch t he friend by dancing twice. If you have not swum, dance with Ariane, then buy a round, let them dance, and they will go home with you together. If you have done all that, you should be able to select 'vote for skinny dipping' and swim nude, rather than with them in half a swim suit.

If you get to the strip club with only Ariane, there is no way to go all the way to the end of the dance.. just complete as far as you can and leave... you access her 'dance' by clicking on the amateur contest sign.

If you get to the lake, the only think available off the boat is the nude waterski.. there is no sex. Waterski nude by clicking on the vest.

If you get to the lake and choose the 'walk the beach' option, use 'hold her hand', then 'put your arm around her', then 'take her into your arms', then there should be an option near her face 'I'd rather pursue you'... this will have her strip. Make sure she's had 4 or 5 drinks... she'll strip, sit on the beach or go back to car, then choose. near her waist, 'no you look fine without it...' she''ll go home naked.

go to the backyard then, go skinny dipping, then to hot tub... play truth or dare, choose truth, dare, and then dare her to go to the store in only a towel.. at that point you'll get a choice to offer her $20 to go in naked. From here, drink a beer at the car (after you buy them) and you can screw in the parking lot.

Two more scenes, at the park... if you get up after the initial intro phase, go for a walk, you end up near the swings... sit on the swings, then hang from the bars yourself... then she will... here you can tell her 'she's doing fine', and she'll remove her pants.

If you go later on to the park, and shoot baskets, if you hit the first two, at the end there's a scene where its 'for the win' and she'll try to distract you with her boobs.

I have basically gotten through every scene in the game, so if you need details, just ask and I'll try to walk you through each...

Xyzzy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzzy View Post
    For folks who are all that interested...

If you get to the strip club with only Ariane, there is no way to go all the way to the end of the dance.. just complete as far as you can and leave... you access her 'dance' by clicking on the amateur contest sign.
    Sorry, this was wrong...

In the strip club it's all about steps in between removing clothes...

so,
    remove jacket -> one dance -> remove next -> dance move -> remove next -> 2 dance moves -> remove next ... 3 dance moves -> remove thong -> 3 dance moves -> live sex act.

You also need to get 2 of each type of dance move in there.. so 2 pole dances, 2 chair dances, etc. at least 2 of each.

Xyzzy

Thanks
    Karma Level

i can't believe this is still going on lolol

@cowboy blob: i had to work withing the confines of the game. all i did was hack the drink limits so she doesn't pass out. there are still other factors in the game which will force that outcome... so called 'dead-ends' alleys in the code logic...

@xyzzy... the correct order for the striptease is:

remove jacket
    sexy dance
    remove skirt
    chair dance
    remove vest
    rub body
    sexy dance
    pole dance
    remove bra
    chair dance
    rub body
    sexy dance
    remove thong
    pole dance
    rub body
    live sex act

or if you're real lazy install the sharon.rar text files... delete text82.htm and rename text82a.htm to text82.htm and you can't lose.

also if you check out the easylife.txt files that's included it gives you a mini walk though that will 'prime' sharon for whichever outcome you like...
    Last edited by Mr.James; 4th April 2008 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Love this game thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Re: Go on a virtual date with Ariane

Some Ariane fans on another forum composed an Add-On for v5.0 that's much better than Sharon's, IMHO.

Details on my blog.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Gah...who dragged this up. SHE`S A fu(kIN` COMPUTER GRAPHIC...GO OUT, MEET GIRLS...HAVE SEX, and then realise how silly this all is
    Recent Mac convert...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast