Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant Job Centre Monkeys

Decided to sign on today as my future is a bit uncertain, so the plan was to go to the Job Centre and get it all sorted...

How stupid of me to think it would all go smoothly? I log on the site this morning to see how to apply for the dole. It says check in to your nearest Job Centre. My car is off the road, so I get all ready, travel with old senial cunts who smell of piss. Fight past the crowds in town coz it's half-term, politely wait in queue, while im being ignored as it takes 3 of the cunts to look at a file. Finally get some attention and the stupid old piss flap behind the counter says, "You need to go home and call this number"

I was fucking gob-smacked. They said their system has changed, I said, "Well your website told me to come here", She said, "Oh it probably hasn't been updated then" No shit Detective Colombo!

Not a sorry nothing, the cunts in that place have such a rotten attitude but in the most polite way if you know what I mean. Very condescending. Fuckers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Job Centre Monkeys

You should have took a dump on her desk m8

Disgraceful !!!!!
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Thanks
    Karma Level

On one hand I sympathise with your plight, but on the other I am glad to see these job centre monkies doing there job properly and making it as difficult as possible to sign on.
    I was out of work for two months (3 years ago) but my sense of pride wouldn't let me sign on, so instead I asked my mum for the money
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

How much do you get these days if you sign on? or could I make more mugging old ladies?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

It was bad enough in 1985 when I signed on for the 2 months between finishing my degree and starting my job!!

Treated you like shit then, so obvs things havent changed!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    On one hand I sympathise with your plight, but on the other I am glad to see these job centre monkies doing there job properly and making it as difficult as possible to sign on.
    I was out of work for two months (3 years ago) but my sense of pride wouldn't let me sign on, so instead I asked my mum for the money
    Hey don't get me wrong, I've been out of work for over a month. I've had to finally get round to this coz that ticket to Cyprus isn't gonna pay for itself

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Sort of agree with you there GTI, accept they shouldn't make it hard by being incompetent.

I signed on for a period of 3 months while I was genuinely searching for jobs and they were useless.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Were fucking useless when i was signing on aswell, absolute waste of time going, well, other than for the money.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I totally agree I had to sign on for 2 weeks while I was inbetween jobs and they made it so difficult and were unbelivably condescending. I never got a penny and when I went back to tell them to stick it cos I got a job it was all "oh well done did we help you with that?" I told them in no uncertain terms they were the most condescending useless set of monkey's I have ever met no help what so ever.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cyprus View Post
    Decided to sign on today as my future is a bit uncertain, so the plan was to go to the Job Centre and get it all sorted...

How stupid of me to think it would all go smoothly? I log on the site this morning to see how to apply for the dole. It says check in to your nearest Job Centre. My car is off the road, so I get all ready, travel with old senial cunts who smell of piss. Fight past the crowds in town coz it's half-term, politely wait in queue, while im being ignored as it takes 3 of the cunts to look at a file. Finally get some attention and the stupid old piss flap behind the counter says, "You need to go home and call this number"

I was fucking gob-smacked. They said their system has changed, I said, "Well your website told me to come here", She said, "Oh it probably hasn't been updated then" No shit Detective Colombo!

Not a sorry nothing, the cunts in that place have such a rotten attitude but in the most polite way if you know what I mean. Very condescending. Fuckers.
    You should have said I don't have a phone and insisted you use their's.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Phreakster View Post
    You should have said I don't have a phone and insisted you use their's.
    They wouldn't let me. I said that's how I did it last time, but that's when she gave me the, "It's all changed" speech

Thanks
    Karma Level

Their processes are changing as they are trying to sack more and more civil servants as the days go on. I am responsbile for some aspects of the design of their system and take great pleasure in helping to rid us of the useless cunts!

Thanks
    Karma Level

A few years ago, I was unfortuanate enugh to have to sign on and claim housing benefit. My job seekers came through 2 1/2 months after I signed up, I was only surviving by getting crisis loans , and for them, you need to literally call all day until you find the line not engaged. Both times I did so, I called from 9am continuously, only got through after 4pm each time.

Housing benefit - tossers didn't pay anything until I had actually left the property. Then the landlord notified I had left and returned cheques for period after I left.

About 6 months ago council involved tracked me down and demanded I repay the overpayment. I told them they could get stuffed as the cheques were returned so there was no overpayment. They kept sending threating letters and insisting as the cheques had been sent out, I owed them the money, regardless of whether they had been cashed or returned, so I told them to please send the baliffs to recover the debt. After items will be siezed, I will keep quiet for a month to let you get pennies at auction for my possessions, then I'll turn round and sue you for brand new replacements at full cost.

Funny how they never sent me another letter

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DB View Post
    You should have took a dump on her desk m8

Disgraceful !!!!!

Then when she was sat there open jawed taken a slash into her open gullet so she necked the lot.