Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Chanelle's mum was pr0stitute

Secret ... Chanelle yesterday. She has not told BB pals

BIG Brother beauty Chanelle Hayes is the daughter of a pr0stitute who was MURDERED, The Sun can reveal.

The pretty 19-year-old was only four years old when her mother was slaughtered.

She was put up for adoption by social workers — and was brought up by Christine and Harry Hayes in Wakefield, West Yorks.

Posh Spice lookalike Chanelle is understood to have been born in Manchester, in November 1987.

She is believed to have two half-sisters, but did not grow up with them. Instead, she was raised with an adoptive brother.

Chanelle has been open with pals about her tragic past.

But on her MySpace internet page she has written under the heading Your Heritage: “If I knew I’d tell ya!”

She told Big Brother producers about the dark secret in her past before she entered the TV house.

A source said: “Chanelle has lived with this shadow her entire life. Her mum was murdered when she was very young — before Chanelle was at primary school.

“She was given the chance of a new life thanks to Christine and Harry, but of course she will always carry this with her.”

Last night an ex-boyfriend of Chanelle revealed that she had told him all about her sad past.

He told The Sun: “Chanelle was quite open about it. But I think she’s so outgoing sometimes because she wants to make friends.

“She wants to live abroad and be famous and have a whole new life.”

Chanelle is close to her adoptive parents — but did not tell them she was going on the reality show.

Instead, she pretended she was going on holiday to Cuba.

Social worker Harry, 55, and wife Christine — who works in an old people’s home — were stunned when they discovered the truth.

When the Channel 4 show launched on Wednesday night, Christine said at the family’s detached bungalow: “It is a real shock.

“We knew she had gone for an audition but she told me she had not got through.

“I can’t take it in. My husband has just heard and he is very shocked.”

Chanelle has given no clues about the horror in her childhood to fellow Big Brother housemates.

But she has not been shy in saying that she dreams of becoming rich — and that her main motive for going on the show was to find fame.

The beauty has told all and sundry that her heroine is Victoria Beckham.

She has met the former Spice Girl — and has had her hair cut into a sharp Posh-style blonde bob in a bid to look more like her.

Chanelle sang Posh’s praises to new housemate Carole Vincent yesterday, telling her: “She wears the most gorgeous-est clothes and when I met her she was really kind and nice.” Chanelle also revealed she would love to be a soccer star’s WAG — because of their luxurious lifestyle.

But even with riches, she said she would still like “a small career” such as writing a magazine column.

The languages student — who dreams of living in the Spanish capital Madrid or in Los Angeles — said she would like to be “a lady of leisure” and “have my own charity and help children”.

She sighed that the trappings of a soccer star’s wife or girlfriend promises “really nice clothes”.

And she claimed that a career such as being a lawyer would not bring the same benefits — such as paparazzi following her down the street.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...250571,00.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Chanelle's mum was pr0stitute

She is from the same very area as DF poster 'supadid'. I think his brother has some kiss and tell stories about her Anyway I can't see the resemblence with posh spice, I actually think she's better looking than Posh which isn't saying much
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.