Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Judge lets off rapist of girl, 10

A JUDGE spared a man who raped a girl of ten in a park — because she wore a “provocative” frilly bra and thong. Window cleaner Keith Fenn, 25 — who could have got life in jail — will be free in just FOUR MONTHS after admitting twice having sex with the child.
    Judge Julian Hall decided to be lenient because the girl “didn’t look 10”.
    He caused fury earlier this year by freeing another paedophile, telling him to buy his six-year-old victim a new bicycle.
    The judge referred to the 10-year-old as a “young woman”, and called her “very disturbed, very needy and sexually precocious”.
    He told Oxford Crown Court: “She liked to dress provocatively. She was 10. She’d been in care since she was four.
    “Did she look 10? Certainly not. She looked 16.”
    Fenn, of Oxford, got two years’ jail but will soon be free because of time spent awaiting sentence. Accomplice Darren Wright, 34, of Henley-on-Thames walked free after getting just nine months.
    Last night, campaigner Dr Michele Elliott of children’s charity Kidscape called the sentences “beyond pathetic”.
    The NSPCC added: “There’s no excuse.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007290126,00.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Judge lets off rapist of girl, 10

They've got to be having a fucking laugh right?

Some of these Judges need to get their heads out of their arseholes. He's probably a peddler anyway.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wanna see pics of this 10 year old. I wanna see whether she did look 16 or not.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

That reason is bollocks, its downright wrong for a 25 year old to have sex with a 16 year old anyway. How a judge can rule this regardless of the law I don't know. He is bound to the law and to follow precedent so I hope they lock him up with the nonces.

What a state the legal system can get into!

Thanks
    Karma Level

another mess of a justice system, and society in general. what sort of a perent lets their 10yr old daughter wear clothes like that anyway, and at the same time she must have been wearing reveling clothes for the bloke to even see them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Too many judges are out of touch with people views a disgrace.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jails are full and judges are probably being told to cut the amount of people getting terms. Its a joke but at the end of the day we need more prisons and harder judges to stop this kind of scum staying on the streets.

If it was me I would start topping a few then we dont need to put them up in B&B.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Unconected View Post
    I wanna see pics of this 10 year old. I wanna see whether she did look 16 or not.
    I don't think that really matters mate, she was still raped.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    another mess of a justice system, and society in general. what sort of a perent lets their 10yr old daughter wear clothes like that anyway, and at the same time she must have been wearing reveling clothes for the bloke to even see them.
    it does say she is in care, but can you blame the kids for wanting to dress like the stars? Its bloody hard let me tell you, my 7 year old is so fashion conscious already, there's fuck all you can do about their awareness, its everywhere. We can control to an extent what our daughters wear, but if the kid is in care?

Regardless of what she is wearing there is simply no excuse for this. 10 years old, absolutely shocking. If this man went on any holiday in Spain he would see 10 year old girls wearing bikinis - does that mean he can fuck every one of them without a jail sentence?

Thanks
    Karma Level

The guy is a fucking beast and there is no explaining that away. Looked 16 my arse. If my daughter was wandering round in a frilly bra and a thong at 7 but looked 16 would she be fair game. Fack off.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gantybop View Post
    I don't think that really matters mate, she was still raped.
    She said she was raped - but i don't think that was the case as the guy had sex with her on two separate occasions - and she was quite blatently lying. On top of that all this information is taken from the Sun so they are gonna put a heavy spin on it. We do not know all the details - and no way am I saying this is right - no 10 year old should have to go through that, it's wrong!! But i'm pretty sure the Judge is in a better position to call it either way.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    it does say she is in care, but can you blame the kids for wanting to dress like the stars? Its bloody hard let me tell you, my 7 year old is so fashion conscious already, there's fuck all you can do about their awareness, its everywhere. We can control to an extent what our daughters wear, but if the kid is in care?

Regardless of what she is wearing there is simply no excuse for this. 10 years old, absolutely shocking. If this man went on any holiday in Spain he would see 10 year old girls wearing bikinis - does that mean he can fuck every one of them without a jail sentence?

A few years ago my job involved working with vunerable kids in care who had been mistreated/abused by their familys.
    Sadly some only knew how to express themselves sexually as thats one of the main ways they got any form of attention albeit the wrong type.
    Its sad to see how people cant treat each other.

This post may border on sensible ignore if possible.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by diablos View Post
    This post may border on sensible ignore if possible.
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post

i agree that there is no excuse for his actions, im not justifying them at all, but my point was that the kids just should not be wearing stuff like that at such a young age. wearing a bikini on a beach is all well and good, wearing a short skirt (presumebly), frilly bra and sexy knickers is another.

I was in the park a few year ago with my (now ex) gf and her kids, there was a very young girl there in a mini skirt jumping about like some britney spears wannabe, it was a joke at the time, because my gf's son (10yr old) couldnt keep his eyes off her. but this was a park whre there have been numourus sightings of 'weirdos' ect, in one instance a middleaged man ran though the park with nothing on his lower half and an erection. No fucking way my kids would be going there even in a pair of jeans and a dufflecoat, let alone a mini skirt.
    Last edited by {{909}}; 27th June 2007 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

She said she was raped - but i don't think that was the case as the guy had sex with her on two separate occasions - and she was quite blatently lying. On top of that all this information is taken from the Sun so they are gonna put a heavy spin on it. We do not know all the details - and no way am I saying this is right - no 10 year old should have to go through that, it's wrong!! But i'm pretty sure the Judge is in a better position to call it either way.
    I agree that the judge is able to give a better call. BUT i do have difficulties in thinking there is a full reason for not sentance of any kind. No matter how many times they had sex, it si wrong, rape or consented (i am not sure a 10year old woudl be considered as able to consent woudl they?) it is surely not justified in any way.

Even if she insted, no no no all the way. He is the adult here.

I also find it hard to imagine a 10yr old looking 16 without serious makeover help. Clothes and make up done to add 6 years (wihout question or doubt in anyones miind) has to be a serious professional job.

Overall, i really cannot imagine this sentence cutting it in the larger scope of things.

Is there any ability for this to go further, or back to court?

Q

Thanks
    Karma Level

So it is alright to rape people as long as they look legal? Fuck right off! Both the nonce and the judge should be locked up, disgrace.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Is it alright to claim someone raped you and when they obviously didn't? and btw - he got two years - but because of the time he had to wait for the trial he'll not have to serve much of it.

But for two years this guy will have had to fight claims of rape of a 10year old girl. If the judge says she looks legal I believe him - that guys life will have been ruined because of some messed up kid who came onto him. I'm not condoning what the guy did but I think some perspective is in order.....

Opti

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    That reason is bollocks, its downright wrong for a 25 year old to have sex with a 16 year old anyway. How a judge can rule this regardless of the law I don't know. He is bound to the law and to follow precedent so I hope they lock him up with the nonces.

What a state the legal system can get into!
    Oi!
    My bird was 16* and I was 25 when we met nearly 10 years ago. I cant pretend it didn't seem slightly irregular at the time but it has to be said that not all 16 year olds male or female can be judged equally.

Fair play though, if you are going to have it off with young girls at his age the fact that they 'look' old enough isn't really enough, there should be some sort of responsibility to make sure. If it was my kid I would be sorely pissed.

*and a half

Thanks
    Karma Level

If the judge says she looks legal I believe him - that guys life will have been ruined because of some messed up kid who came onto him. I'm not condoning what the guy did but I think some perspective is in order.....
    I did not realise that the judge agreed with the look of age!

I also was told this (age looking asdie) if the case was for rape and it was proved it was not rape, it woudl hv to be a seperate case for unlawful sex witha minor.

So the fact he was let of rape sounds right (takign into account it happned more than once undercertain circumstances of which i am not fully aware).

However there should be an immidiate seperate case brought for sex with a minor.

This is one of the problem with news, I and others get peices of info, we all agree it is wrong but we get these cross over discussions/arguments based on the information provided. This can be different depending on what you read, by who and at what stage.

Cheers.....Q

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry though, i still find it hard to believe a 10 year odl beaing made up to look convincingly as a 16yr old.

Q

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast