Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Opti

Default Disabled spots at the supermarket

Why do people abuse the disabled spots at the supermarkets?

I traipse across the car park and watch perfectly able bodied people climb from their cars feet from the door.

Do you do this? Do you feel like a cunt?

Should I not let it bug me?

Should we all do it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Disabled spots at the supermarket

Done the parent and toddlers bay once or twice.

Shoot me down.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Park in them all the time most disabled people i see nowadays are just fat fookers the exercise walking from further away does them good.

Disabled people dont want to be treated different or so they always tell us.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Opti View Post
    Why do people abuse the disabled spots at the supermarkets?

I traipse across the car park and watch perfectly able bodied people climb from their cars feet from the door.

Do you do this? Do you feel like a cunt?

Should I not let it bug me?

Should we all do it?

people who are able bodied do not understand what it is like to be disabled i hope it will not happen to then it did me in later life
    parking is the easy part if you canfind a space that is not taken by able bodied people who dont give a t--ss

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

nowadays drivers skip the disabled bay and just drive right into the main doors...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by benk52 View Post
    people who are able bodied do not understand what it is like to be disabled i hope it will not happen to then it did me in later life
    parking is the easy part if you canfind a space that is not taken by able bodied people who dont give a t--ss
    Whatever trevor....I've seen those fuckers glide from their Range Rover Sports straight for that trolley 5 secs away from them...in fact I know ppl who are on the sick with these badges that are no more incapacitated than me....probably 10% in total really deserve them, and the rest are just playing the system. In fact tomorrow one of those frigging spaces is MINE!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

the local tesco extra has roughly 50-80 spaces dedicated to disabled and child&parent spaces..

its total BS as ive never seen em all full in my life.. theres always about a minimum of 10 or 15 empty spaces at the door (and thats at weekend etc when its busy as hell)...

if theres loads of spaces left over i dont give a fuck where i park.. they arent gonna do anything about it and theres plenty of space for disabled and/or fat cunts.

parent and child spaces take preference over disabled though as i dont like taking disabled spaces if they are limited in supply, but just cos you have a kid you get to park closer to the door? fuck off... im having your space, you can drag your screaming brat half way down the carpark.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This fucks me off more than anything, the parent and child ones are just as bad, when ive got my lad and i want to park near the trolley bays and there is some fat sweaty arse bitch waddling out of her people carrier so she can go in and get herself a pasty and a sausage roll to fulfill her stomach for the next 30 minutes.

The day i win the lottery im gonna go out and buy myself a shit load of old Ford Fiestas and drive them in to their cars and when they ask for my happily give them to them and then get in my Ferrari that my butler is waiting in behind while they are left to pick up the pieces!! Same goes for fuckers that pull out on me too

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by marcode View Post
    parent and child spaces take preference over disabled though as i dont like taking disabled spaces if they are limited in supply, but just cos you have a kid you get to park closer to the door? fuck off... im having your space, you can drag your screaming brat half way down the carpark.
    How would you like to think of your mother having to carry you halfway across the car park just cos some little fucker wanted to get his Mars Bar 30 seconds quicker than parking in a normal space............... You wouldnt unless your a total inconsiderate prick................ are you?

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheFincher View Post
    How would you like to think of your mother having to carry you halfway across the car park just cos some little fucker wanted to get his Mars Bar 30 seconds quicker than parking in a normal space............... You wouldnt unless your a total inconsiderate prick................ are you?
    see this confuses me..

why is it so important that you get your shopping before me? why cant you park 10 or 15 seconds further away? why the fuck should i? i pay the same for me shopping as you.

parent and child parking never existed or was incredibly rare when i was a child, so i assume my parents never had the luxury.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mothers and toddlers are not able to walk now?

In fact, they are called toddlers for a damn good reason. Practice makes fucking perfect. If you've got a baby you need to unleash the buggy\strap regardless. Spaces near the doors should be strictly for people with no legs (arms?).

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by marcode View Post
    see this confuses me..

why is it so important that you get your shopping before me? why cant you park 10 or 15 seconds further away? why the fuck should i? i pay the same for me shopping as you.

parent and child parking never existed or was incredibly rare when i was a child, so i assume my parents never had the luxury.
    Its not important that i get my shopping before you, the likely hood of that happening when ive got to get my child out of the car seat and then either in to his buggy or in to the trolley................. I usually put my boy in to a trolley which 9 times out of 10 situated at the front of the store where the parent and child spaces are............ The reason i like to park in them is that if i dont i either have to carry him across the car park where there are tossers ripping round or i leave him in the car while i go and get a trolley which i wouldnt do

Your the first one im coming for in my Fiesta

Thanks
    Karma Level

so everyone else should suffer for your lazy parenting?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by grint View Post
    Mothers and toddlers are not able to walk now?

In fact, they are called toddlers for a damn good reason. Practice makes fucking perfect. If you've got a baby you need to unleash the buggy\strap regardless. Spaces near the doors should be strictly for people with no legs (arms?).

Ill think you'll find that the people with no legs or arms' spaces are right next to the door with the "parent & child" not parent and toddler spaces being a little closer (usually not crossing any roads) than the regular spaces

You my friend have just got your name on Fiesta number 2

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i always use the disabled toilets in our local pub whenever i fancy a quick line of charlie. i find them to more comfortable, spacious and that pully down hand rail by the side of the toilet can come in realy handy if its been a particularly heavy night, its also the only bog with a proper door that locks. for this reason i commend disabled people because if it wasnt for them, there would be no safe haven for the using of your class a`s and lets face it, thats whats REALLY important here

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't have a blue badge but my gran and grandad do.
    My grandad is registered blind, has 1 leg shorter than the other and one of his ankles is bones are fused together both due to war injuries. He had a double hip replacement 1bout 15 years ago. He never let the leg stuff get him down and when he was 79 he ended up in hospital with breathing dificulties after the lasy git didnt want to walk to the gap in a fence so he climbed over, as a result he got pain in his chest and spent 3 weeks in hospital with a heart attack renal failure he was on his way out but the stuborn thing recovered I think he just wanted some attention. Before the hospital trip he would refuse to use the orange badge back then he said someone else needs the spot more than me. I told you he was stuborn. anyway he now reluctantly uses it as he cant see he had me pushing him round empire and sound and vision trying to buy a bigger TV in the hope he would be able to see it wanting HD and everything. the guys in the store tried everything to get him to buy thinking he just had problems with the colour or picture quality It was amuseing when we told them he couldnt see the picture becasue he is blind they understood and stoped trying to sell him anything.
    My Gran also has problems now, her eyes are bad but not like my grandads and she has artherits and breathing problems so can't walk very far but refuses to let it get her down so each week we spend 3 or 4 hours walking round asda shopping she buys me stuff so I dont mind. over the weekend she has decided they are having a new TV as she keeps moving the settee to the middle of the room so she can see the 28" TV so we have to start that process all again.

Disabled spots are fine for those that need them, fat people shouldnt be classed as disabled, and the post going on about the guy getting out of a range rover sport not all real disabled people choose to live in poverty in fact most have a fair bit of money. The hthing that does annoy me is all the parent and child places, I agree getting kids in and out of cars isnt easy and needs the space that the P&C spots offer but they dont need to be next to the doors of the shop piss them off to some other section of the carpark all they need is the space not to be next to the door.

And it does annoy the hell out of me when I see people wituout badges in badge holders spots.

never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!:thumbup:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Parent and Child spaces are to help women who have to cart a child from the car to a trolley. For those who don't have kids you won't realise how fucking heavy they become after carting them across a fucking car park dodging cars. Try it. Your average MILF is prob under 5' 5" and slight which makes it difficult for her precious little body to carry a kid for a long distance. If you lot keep parking in a space designated for her then she will have to start taking steroids and will end up with a clit bigger than most of your cocks. Have a go at it sometime and realsie that the shopping demographic is a lot of women with kids and as they pay a lot of money over the tills why shouldn't they be granted one little luxury?

@grint: Nowhere does it say anything about toddlers.

Anyway back on topic about disabled spaces. I think that they should be there and shouldn't be abused. You can guarantee that if you use a disabled space it will be the one that is actually needed by someone with a real need. Believe me I have asked numerous fat cunts parked on the big Tesco in Blackpool why they consider their obesity to be a fucking disability and when they start babbling about how difficult it is for them I offer to use a machete to help them slim down but they rarely take me up on it. Soft cunts.

Ahem
    Last edited by BertRoot; 9th July 2007 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Added old thread

Thanks
    Karma Level

I usually put my boy in to a trolley which 9 times out of 10 situated at the front of the store where the parent and child spaces are..
    Don't know where you're shopping but most supermarkets I go to 9/10 times there's trolleys all over the carpark.

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Parent and Child spaces are to help women who have to cart a child from the car to a trolley. For those who don't have kids you won't realise how fucking heavy they become after carting them across a fucking car park dodging cars. Try it. Your average MILF is prob under 5' 5" and slight which makes it difficult for her precious little body to carry a kid for a long distance. If you lot keep parking in a space designated for her then she will have to start taking steroids and will end up with a clit bigger than most of your cocks. Have a go at it sometime and realsie that the shopping demographic is a lot of women with kids and as they pay a lot of money over the tills why shouldn't they be granted one little luxury?
    But if we don't make the women walk/exercise you end up with fat bitches who nobody is going to want. Car spaces at the far end of the car parks will give them the required exercise to keep trim.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I park in them all the time and I know I'll burn for it!

Thanks
    Karma Level

reason i like to park in them is that if i dont i either have to carry him across the car park where there are tossers ripping round or i leave him in the car while i go and get a trolley which i wouldnt do
    I'm sure you could make it across the car park in one piece after all in my local Tesco the carpark is full of the mentally disabled collecting trolleys and they seem to make it back to the trolley bay intact.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast