Close

Thread: Bus Drivers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Bus Drivers

Bleedin' bus drivers!

Its in the highway code that you have to give way to a bus but how often do you get bus drivers playing on this and pulling out in front of you or cutting you up??

Grrr.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Bus Drivers

Dont happen much in Newcastle mate....

Everywheres fucking bus lanes now anyway.
    If nature always takes the easiest route, what's easier...?
    The creation of billions of galaxies each containing trillions of stars each with their own solar systems, some with planets that have evolved civilisations with billions of different life forms. OR The creation of just your imagination?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Agree all bus drivers are wankers and why do the fat fucks always look like theyre due a heart attack soon.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

London ones aren't so bad on that, but manchester was terrible. I was so tempted on many times to hold my ground and let a bus crunch my car so I could get the insurance to make a shabby car mint, but the thought of crashing with a bus didn't sound too pleasing to me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by diablos View Post
    Agree all bus drivers are wankers and why do the fat fucks always look like theyre due a heart attack soon.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by carlover View Post
    manchester was terrible. I was so tempted on many times to hold my ground and let a bus crunch my car so I could get the insurance to make a shabby car mint, but the thought of crashing with a bus didn't sound too pleasing to me.
    Yup manchester is bad, but they won't run into your car - tried that

Thanks
    Karma Level

Flanfinger always struck me as a bus driver for some reason, rather than a coach driver... who just seem old with a spinster on the microphone... maybe diablos is right lol.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

about 8 or 9 years ago as i was on the bus to school one day, the bus i was on pulled out right in front of a motor who just careered right into the back of the bus.

bus barely had a dent, the front of the motor was a mess, but the (female) bus driver just tried to pretend nothing had happened and continued to drive until an old lady insisted she stop the damn bus cos she just hit a motor.

wish she hadnt.. bitch driver made us get off at next stop as she had to wait on the police so we had to fucking walk the rest of the way.

theres no bus lanes round here and i live right on a bus route... i fucking despise them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by marcode View Post
    about 8 or 9 years ago as i was on the bus to school one day, the bus i was on pulled out right in front of a motor who just careered right into the back of the bus.

bus barely had a dent, the front of the motor was a mess, but the (female) bus driver just tried to pretend nothing had happened and continued to drive until an old lady insisted she stop the damn bus cos she just hit a motor.

wish she hadnt.. bitch driver made us get off at next stop as she had to wait on the police so we had to fucking walk the rest of the way.

theres no bus lanes round here and i live right on a bus route... i fucking despise them.
    Similar thing happened to me recently, was on the bus a few months back when the bus driver pulled out and a cyclist went straight into the back of us, the bus driver carried on down the road until enough people kicked up a fuss telling him to stop the bus, he would of been much happier if he'd left the guy unconscious in the road and carried on

luckily the guy was ok, just a little concussed

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bus drivers have to put up with a lot of shit from passengers (kids mostly). And quite frankly they fucking deserve it. Fat fucking cunts.

Oh and the big slogan bouncing round London of 'get London moving' (promoting you to leave the car at home and jump on a bus), is complete wank. Funny that I am always stuck behind 7 cars which in turn is stuck behind a bastard bus.

Bus bastards.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Oh and I got on a bus a few months back. £2! Two bastard pounds to go 3 stops. Then another two quid to get back. £4!

How dole scum afford it I have no idea.

Disgusting.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by inspironx View Post
    Oh and I got on a bus a few months back. £2! Two bastard pounds to go 3 stops. Then another two quid to get back. £4!

How dole scum afford it I have no idea.

Disgusting.
    Don't they get half fare?
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just remembered two outstanding examples of customer service by the bus drivers

1) About 3 years ago, was on the 120 bus, heading from heston to hounslow, whilst the bus driver was pulling up at the stop by hounslow central tube, there was an elderly gent cycling between the bus and the pavement. Bus driver knocks the old man down, then had the cheek to get out and start swearing at the old man. I honestly reckon the bus driver was pissed, so I verbally defended the old man. I wanted to call coppers, and would have testified as a witness, but old man told me to leave it, so had to respect his wishes.

2) Another gem from the stars at hounslow bus garage - was stood at the garage waiting on pavement for the 120. Disabled guy in a wheelchair asks me to help him down the pavement and up the tiny little strip of pavement you need to get onto to get on the h32 (wtf was the point in putting that little bit there anyway). So I get him there, and notice the back door is open, so I help him on. 5 mins later, someone who works there went mad at me, asking if I had permission to stick him on the bus, I apologised, and mentioned as he was disabled, he would have a freedom pass, so there was no intention of aiding and abetting any faredodging. I then politely and respectfully asked if I could put him back on, and was denied my request.

Anyway, the fella waited for the driver to come, and remained by the rear door, as the driver should have extended the ramp for disabled. I was horrified to watch the driver load all the able bodied passengers, then drive off without the disabled fella.

I went to complain at the office, cunt in there started coming out with crap like "the smelly tramp's gonna stink the bus out, how would you like to be stuck beside him". Kept argueing, explaining that firstly he didn't smell, secondly, it is their duty to carry holders of freedom passes who by their nature may not be 100% normal (who is anyway?)but I was on the verge of knocking the prick out, and a few people were telling me my bus had come while pulling me, so I left it.

(Bad)bus drivers: some of the lowest scum on earth, only a few steps above nonces/G.W. Bush.

Thanks
    Karma Level

its actually states in the highway code that you SHOULD give way to busses - not MUST give way.

its advisory not compulsory.
    i just wish the fucking bus drivers understood that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerbiker View Post
    its actually states in the highway code that you SHOULD give way to busses - not MUST give way.

its advisory not compulsory.
    i just wish the fucking bus drivers understood that.
    I couldn't agree more. I am a car driver most of the time in London 'cos I often work late and often can't risk missing the last bus/train home. Those fuck3rs pull out infront of you, carve you up at roundabouts, cause massive jams (ever been in a queue down Regent Street?!?!), jump lights, jump pedestrian crossings, open the doors WHILE MOVING to abuse you not allowing them to lord over the road etc etc.

A couple times I have had to block off a bus from pulling out as some poor old dear struggled to run for it.

A good crack (if you have something speedy with which to take and email a photo like a BlackBerry Pearl) is to snap the buses in Yellow Boxes and jumping lights and email them straight to customerservices@tfl-buses.co.uk and CC in mayor@london.gov.uk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I use the bus from time to time to fetch my car from the pub. A few weeks ago I got on & fished some shrapnel out of my pocket to pay, all loose change from the night before. In there was a 10p from Gibraltar. Now, I'm not positive on the legal tender thing but it looks like 10p it says 10p on it & it has the queen on it. "I'm not having that" he says, so I say what's wrong with it? He says it's a euro or something, to which I replied it's ten pence. He studies it at arms length like someone without their specs & says no it's a dollar or something, to which I reply it's ten fucking pence. Like it really fucking mattered to him, anyway I tossed him some other change & that was that damned jobsworth.

The worst though are early buses that go past the stop 10 minutes early so they can have a fag at the stop in town, cunts. One did that to me on a sunday, the bus sped past the stop as I was walking down to it. I ordered a cab & got to my car before the bus did. How do I know he gets a pace on for a fag? I made sure I was ridiculously early the next time & the driver stopped for a fag in town.
    Last edited by beansontoast; 14th August 2007 at 01:29 AM.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Taxi drivers think they own the road in newcastle, tho buses are a bid bad, taxi's are worse. (only saying this as there's a few in my family)