Who watched the England-Wales game yesterday? A very solid performance from the England forwards (countered by some distinctly average back play) meant that the Welsh (2nd team) were completely rolled over. Of the 15 that started for both yesterday, who should remain next week? For my money I would actually like to see Stevens be given a full game alongside Sheridan and Regan. The lineout was (statistically) excellent albeit against a pretty dire Welsh one and the second row can remain the same. Back row is a difficult one. Obviously Easter made a very good claim to the spot but there's still Dallaglio. Personally, I'd stick with Easter. I would also stick with Corry but bring in Moody.
Perry I think has to be the 9, Wilkinson 10. I want to see Farrell and Hipkiss again, I don't know why with all the possession there wasn't more back play. I'm not talking flowing rugby, just a bit more there. Wings, Robinson and Strettle are fine and Cueto at 15 would be my first choice if that's where Ashton sees him playing. However, yesterday I'm tempted to say that Tait should have started on the wing with Robinson at 15.

What's the view on the Welsh team? Next up is going to be a difficult forwards match against the Argies and it then doesn't get any easier against France. Was Jenkins trying to wrap his starters in cotton wool? With just the three games left before the big one was this entirely the wrong time to do so or was he worried that a loss to England with a first string team would be more morale damaging than what eventually happened? Who will stay in from those yesterday?