Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Top of the league

No doubt if we'd have lost tonight webby and his followers would have come on here mocking us...but I thought we played well...maybe the scoreline flattered us a bit but we defo deserved the win, we created more chances and defended better...what a save by Howard to keep the score at 3-1 late on...Arteta running the show once again...if he played for any of the so-called top 4 clubs he'd be wanked over so much, rated at £30m and regularly playing for Spain...anyway he plays for us and is one of the best midfielders in Europe at this moment in time so hopefully Spain won't call him up as it'll have him in the 'shop window'.

Martin Jol not that convinced that he's a good boss....Zokora massively overrated player and a dirty coont. But I still think Spurs will end up top 5 again, they have 4 top quality strikers. I do like the Spurs style of play though, lots of crosses into the box, lots of play into feet to Berbatov...just think Jol is not getting the result he should be with the players and dosh at his disposal. Remember, only Mourinho has spent more than Jol in the past 3 years...not even Rafa Beneathus has spent more!

'Sign on, sign on with a pen in your hand'
    Last edited by Snotty; 14th August 2007 at 11:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Top of the league

Congrats on your climb to the top mate, but ive got 1 question for you.

Does your fuckin club have any scouts???? everytime we are linked to a player, your club follow suit. Same as villa and west sham.

Get your own scouts ya cunt !!!!!
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Thanks
    Karma Level

We were fucking shit.... Jenus was pony and I fail to see why we play him every game. He is lazy and doesnt seem interested.

We played with little width... Jol is becoming a concern as he is playing the same lame midfield that failed last year. For some reason he decided to play Keane on the wing with Routledge on the bench?!!? Defoe was the only player that looked like scoring for us...

Rocha was our best player - he was a substitute centre back and we lost 3-1 - about sums up the rest of the team.

Fair play to Everton as I have never heard White Hart Shame so quiet in the last few years.

Disgusted.
    - Plan for Tomorrow - Live for today - Hail to the King Baby -

Thanks
    Karma Level

For Dappa...........

Aye true we are linked with everyone but Moyes aint stupid like Curbs and a few others...he will only sign players he is sure about having learnt from the signing of players like Beattie and Richard Wright.

Btw I cheered like a coont when Chopra scored on Sat...not only cos he's in my work fantasy team but also the way you played and defended was ace. I think Spurs have now got themselves the tag of a 'team to beat' due to their stupendous spending.
    Last edited by Snotty; 14th August 2007 at 11:23 PM.
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgunjim View Post
    We were fucking shit.... Jenus was pony and I fail to see why we play him every game. He is lazy and doesnt seem interested.

We played with little width... Jol is becoming a concern as he is playing the same lame midfield that failed last year. For some reason he decided to play Keane on the wing with Routledge on the bench?!!? Defoe was the only player that looked like scoring for us...

Rocha was our best player - he was a substitute centre back and we lost 3-1 - about sums up the rest of the team.

Fair play to Everton as I have never heard White Hart Shame so quiet in the last few years.

Disgusted.
    Rocha was a massive improvement on Stalteri who for the first half hour was nothing short of a disgrace.

Think Spurs will do well from now on, always good to get the bad results out of the way early on rather than later in the season when the points really need to be picked up. Berbatov looked very frustrated tonight.

Jenas - add him to the ever growing pile of overrated overpaid young English players...decent player don't get me wrong but Lee Carsley was far superior tonight.

Awaiting Email Confirm Thalamus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

How embarrassing beaten at home by a pub team

Thanks
    Karma Level

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I don't understand is why there is a "defensive crisis" for England when Joleon Lescott is as good as he was last night - and its not the first time either! I remember seeing him for Wolves in the Championship before they got promoted and he looked excellent, shame he missed that season injured, but IMO Everton have one of the best young English centre backs and he should be heading off to the England camp for the Germany friendly.

I can really see Everton putting in a strong challenge for UEFA if not better this year, but then, I said that about Spurs a few weeks ago too

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thought the price for Everton at 7/2 was too good to be true...so stuck £20 on em easy money

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by toto67 View Post
    Thought the price for Everton at 7/2 was too good to be true...so stuck £20 on em easy money
    Nice one, I was tempted on betfair at 5.1s but bottled it and went for Rangers instead (sorry!)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Another impressive win by the everton yesterday i see. well done fully deserved. Joll must have a right headache at the moment.

Termy

Yeah, good win last night. They played well from the bits that I watched.

I cant honestly see them keeping it up all season though, due to injuries/suspensions etc etc as their squad isnt really big enough.

But credit where its due.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I thought they outclassed Spurs and totally deserved the win. They constantly looked like adding to their lead and it could have easily been 5-1. I didn't think Tottenham looked very threatening until they brought on Defoe.

I expected Tottenham to fly out of the blocks this season, doesn't look like they will be though. I still expect them to do a Liverpool though and come back strong, but too late at the end of the season.

Well done Everton!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think theres gonna be a cracking fight between the 2 merseyside clubs this season, Everton look strong in all areas, Arteta is quality again.
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DB View Post
    I think theres gonna be a cracking fight between the 2 merseyside clubs this season, Everton look strong in all areas, Arteta is quality again.
    Yeah, lets hope normal service is resumed and Everton take 4th and Liverpool end up 5th.

Ah, I can dream can't I?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sounds more like a fooking nightmare to me

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Yeah, lets hope normal service is resumed and Everton take 4th and Liverpool end up 5th.

Ah, I can dream can't I?
    No cos the coonts will go and win the Champions League again knowing our/your luck!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Snotty View Post
    No cos the coonts will go and win the Champions League again knowing our/your luck!!
    he he he, FIFA have changed that rule now
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes