Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: "DOCTORS GIVE IN TO MUSLIMS"

Quote Originally Posted by Goldberg View Post
    Bastards! I think I might go and buy a load of Ham, Pork & Bacon and eat it outside my local Mosque!
    isn't that attacking the innocent? it's the morons in government setting these rules up not the muslims themselves!
    You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be all right!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Funny Re: "DOCTORS GIVE IN TO MUSLIMS"

When the government steps in like this it just fuels hate....

The minority always get their way. Look at the 'Union Jack/St George Cross' issues... It's seen as a racist action to fly one!! The Americans however do not have that issue!

Bastards! I think I might go and buy a load of Ham, Pork & Bacon and eat it outside my local Mosque!
    LoL Goldberg this cheered me up haa, id second that... lets do it...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

actually instead, why don't you both go inside and learn something about your fellow human beings?
    You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be all right!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Its interesting that. My wife (ex now) proudly tied up a St George's flag on our property during Euro 2004 and WC 2006. No big deal I hear you say - except she is a black immigrant!

Which brings me to the point - what happens if people actually refuse to follow these ridiculous diktats (great word GTI)? I'd love to see a case go through court where someone has been sacked for <SHOCK>eating at their desk </SHOCK>. Maybe someone actually needs to make such a stand in order for these crazy rules to be shown for what they are!
    I doubt anyone in their right mind would be willing to lose their job to stand up to some crazy pen pushers with strange agenda's. I could be wrong though

Grin and bear it lads, that's how it's always been done...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gantybop View Post
    I doubt anyone in their right mind would be willing to lose their job to stand up to some crazy pen pushers with strange agenda's. I could be wrong though

Grin and bear it lads, that's how it's always been done...
    Actually, for something like this I would gladly stand up and be counted. I guess it comes from being married to a black immigrant, and having two children who are non-white. When my eldest was little we put her into a nursery, and on one occasion I just happened to witness them singing "baa baa pink sheep". I kicked up a major fuss, wrote to the head of the nursery chain (large nursery chain in the South East ) and demanded a proper apology. I'm afraid political correctness is something that I consider an absolute scourge on society, its plain EVIL (if I believed in evil anyway!), and as society we MUST make a stand.

I eat my lunch at my desk every day and wil continue to do so. I work with more people of ethnic minorities than the majority of people do, and happily chat to the muslims who work here, and have in the past readily discussed the issues around ramadan, and how they themselves prefer ramadan in the middle of the UK winter so their fasting time is hugely decreased . They celebrate Christmas as much as we do, and I for one will happily celebrate Ede with them ..... but I ain't starving for noone!!!

We have to stop these putrid and vile rules turning us all into people too scared to question another person's culture. If we do not we CANNOT integrate, and integration is the ONLY answer to solving this ridiculous global state of fear we find ourselves living in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheThingIs View Post
    actually instead, why don't you both go inside and learn something about your fellow human beings?
    Couldn't the same be said for the Muslims...

Next they will be demanding the non muslim women in the office cover their legs!
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Couldn't the same be said for the Muslims...

Next they will be demanding the non muslim women in the office cover their legs!
    That'd be probably be true if it were the Muslim's who were demanding that non-Muslims not to eat at the desk etc...

But that isn't the case. Just the usual PC brigade talking out of their over-paid sphincters.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's amazing thinking about it how the powers that be can enforce this but then demand that in some schools the muslims remove their traditional muslim clothing ...

Now I know that was an old story about the girl from Luton taking the school to court etc... but rules are rules. I got detention once for going to school in a pair of trousers that were not dark/navy... seriously!

If it is a free world, then let people eat at their desk's, let the muslims wear traditional clothing in schools (providing they have the schools emblem on), let the posh kids hunt the chav's!
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

This threads turning into one of those threads!!

So I'll carry on...

Religious moderates and toleration of religious belief is the crux of the matter. The sooner society becomes completely secular the sooner these types of issues will disappear.

Believing in a religion is the only thing humans do "blindly" without any evidence.

Eg why do people that believe Mary really had a virgin birth knowing that this is biologically impossible or do you believe that Mohammed ascended to heaven on a winged horse when you know this is also biologically impossible too?
    If someone told you that there was a diamond the size of a fridge in your back garden you'd not believe them because you know it's impossible.

Off topic and very controversial I know but I'm really getting into this book about belief and faith right now.

MML
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by muttleymacclad View Post

Off topic and very controversial I know but I'm really getting into this book about belief and faith right now.

MML
    Does it have a name mate? I fancy looking that up

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by muttleymacclad View Post
    This threads turning into one of those threads!!
    Yeah, one of those closed threads.

Section Rules.
    Last edited by Mule; 16th August 2007 at 04:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12