Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question Would you consider this stalking?

Hi all, some of the stories going around are finally starting to make me feel sleepy, so to stop them going any further dose anyone consider the following actions to be consider stalking?

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1)<!--[endif]-->A person gives you two address for them self and you Avoid them like the plague.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2)<!--[endif]-->While working in the person’s city/town/village you Don’t leave the establishment you are working in.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3)<!--[endif]-->When finishing work in the person area you Force your work colleges to leave the city limits with in an hour of finishing the work.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->4)<!--[endif]-->Finally You are on the same site as the person, you set your account to invisible (They say who your hiding from. LOL), you put a “I’m taking a brake” thread and they scream “why the dreamer, another F****** person I’ve made leave” and then final you ask for your account to be deleted because you just had enough.

So dose anyone think that those things could be considered stalking.

By the way I wasn’t going to ask the question but with the new batch of stories going around is to much, especially as I was only trying to boost your self confidence most of the time…
    This better not be a wind up
    And stop sending the Links It nothing I don’t already know;
    And as you know it pisses me off as all this started with Goldilocks and God

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Would you consider this stalking?

Hey Raptor,

Sent you a Pm asking if you could remove this thread for me, or if any of the other Mods on site could do it.

Posting it was petty but having a guy in Japan almost wetting him self after hearing the stories were a bit too much to take (although him ask afterwards if the person knows you or just being vindictive) Well see a few of you at the bash next month. But I’m going to take a brake from the whole web.
    This better not be a wind up
    And stop sending the Links It nothing I don’t already know;
    And as you know it pisses me off as all this started with Goldilocks and God