Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Free Gold Bullion - not much - but it is what it is

http://www.bullionvault.com/

When you sign up - and no. you don't need a credit card! You get a really tiny piece of gold bullion for free in your account. It is still free regardless of the size.

It's a site to buy and sell metals in real time like stock market. I'm thinking if you are lucky.. you could sell your free piece, and buy another piece for cheaper if you wait for the right time to buy. and theoretically you could buy more than what you started with.

I don't know if you have to buy more with your own money to gain that one - but I don't think so. I cant even check right now since I lost my password, and am waiting for them to email it back to me.
    -DiGiT

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free Gold Bullion - not much - but it is what it is

Have you used this yourself? It's all very well, get some "gold" sell it for $25 then in wants all my bank account and sort code to pay me. Fuck me, it's not George from fonejacker is it?!

Thanks
    Karma Level

like I said... I havent fully used it yet. I actually just got my password sent to me. I have gone on, but presently to sell my gold it would sell for less than what they claim, they gave it to me for. whoever the fonejacker guy is.. I don't think it is... this is a legitimate site, which has been around for some time, but remember.. they aren't going around telling people to get a free piece of gold. I just heard about it from my friend who actually buys and sells gold. It is just a legitimate bargain. I will follow up, but remember.. they aren't claiming to give you free gold to cash out and claim money. If you never put money in.. so be it.. you may never get to claim your asset. If you do.. well there you go.. you just got an added bonus (I think it is like 25US equivalent)

Remember: it may be puny, but it ain't for all of us. if it wants my billing info, I will research them a bit before I do. who knows maybe someone on this forum knows about them, but they sure aren't a fly by nite scam site. they are more of a true metals trade site, that just so happens to give you a free bonus for joining... thats it thats all... nothing amazing... but still more of a bargain than not one!! Right..

I apoligize if youthought this was a 100% freebie... but I thought this section was for bargains a deals as well as freebies...
    -DiGiT

Thanks
    Karma Level

the domain contacts are in Hammersmith, London.. UK.. I'm reading up on them to see how legit they are.. I'm in Canada.. so if anything good or bad would have been published about them.. most of you guys would have heard or read about them before me I would think..

The website shows a video from cnbc TV with the CEO on World Business Review.

Be cautioned though. I remember seeing freelotto.com on letterman, or some talk shows with the first couple million dollar winners, and I even got 2 $1.00 US FUNDS checks (yippee)) mailed to me, that were cashed and legit.. but now look at them. they are a huge scam now... couldn't keep up with the winnings I guess, or their insurance policy cancelled on them or something.. major rip off now. but it goes to show you that just because it starts out legit, doesn't mean they don't turn sour down the road...

So far everything I see seems quite legitimate for the bullionvault.com though

It looks to be legit.. the only true concernthat I have yet to find out is how secure they are, with brinks and whatnot. How secure their holdings are??? Alot of people have questioned it, but no one has commented badly saying they were not able to get their money, etc...
    Last edited by DiGiT; 23rd August 2007 at 07:19 PM.
    -DiGiT

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive got £12.85! WOO HOO

Thanks
    Karma Level

but how much will they get of yours stevo?

Thanks
    Karma Level

squat mate cheers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ya... I signed up a few days ago... and just today I got an email giving me directions on how to sell it... so I did, but I didnt just sell it for what was automatically posted.. I tried to sell it for a couple dollars more than the market value.. af first it said it was to far off the market trend.. but now it is sitting in some holding pattern.. I guess Im hoping some jackass will buy it from me for me to profit. I can keep doing this a few times a day, and gain a free bullion/day. Problem is I do think you need to actually purchase atleast one bullion piece in order to cash out. either way. for a free 25US aint bad... if you do nothing. As long as your credit card is secure, and you dont get spam, which Im sure is all legit from what I have read!

Hey.. if all you guys sell me your gold for 10 bucks US (i think is 5euros or so) I will buy some gold with my one money... then cash it all out and mail you 5euros each... lol

This could actually work if we got enough people, and we all trusted the main leader. Hmmm.... now that I read this....... what an idea!
    -DiGiT

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah or do multiple sign ups as well

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by stevo25 View Post
    yeah or do multiple sign ups as well
    Ya... but you still have to officialy buy in to take out though... I think. And they dont mind you do that. At first when I forgot my password, the lady replied saying she had no way to give me my pw (though the link to "forgot your password" was her email address) just to sign up again if I havent actually put my billing info in.. then I got an auto-email with my password... weird.

I will give them a bit of credit for their security... each time you log in. you get an email letting you know that your account has been accessed. Great idea. Hotmail, etc.. should really adapt to this
    -DiGiT

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't bother with this.
    I traded on Bullion Vault and once you have signed up you need to go through all sorts of tedious sign up and registration crap, like faxing or posting your details over.
    They are a legitimate company but considering gold is at the highest it's been for 10 years that small, and I mean small amount of gold could halve in value easier than go up considering market forces as they are right now.
    Withdrawing is £5 I believe too...put a value on your time and don't bother
    Trying not to kill myself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMQH_xrFmKU

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for the info... ya.. I sold my gold.. waiting for the right time, I profited a buck or so (us funds) and then bought it back a day later.. I ended up making 64 cents USfunds, after they took their 18 cents us funds commission.

I guess if you really want a free 25 bucks us funds and don't mind sending in all your info - knowing that they are a legit market trader, it's worth it.. who knows... I will decide later.. I was actually looking into gold anyways, through a company called MONEX. Not that 25dollars us funds is much but it is still 25bucks, so if I'm gonna buy some.. I may do it this way... time will tell..
    -DiGiT