Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Full DNA match 'proves body was in boot of McCanns' hire car'

Madeleine: Full DNA match 'proves body was in boot of McCanns' hire car'

Police say they have evidence that Madeleine McCann's body was in the boot of her parents hire car - after the little girl went missing.

Sources told Sky News that there is a "full DNA match" which proves Madeleine was in the boot of the car.

The "full match" is 99 per cent certain.

Earlier it was claimed that "biological fluids" believed to be blood with Madeleine's DNA were found underneath the upholstery in the boot of the McCanns' rented Renault Scenic.

It is understood these two pieces of evidence are seperate and one has a partial match to the little girl's DNA.

Meanwhile, detectives are understood to be searching 'specific locations' for the body of Madeleine McCann.

Portuguese daily newspaper Correio da Manha reported that police were preparing fresh searches in Praia da Luz which will take place to the south of the Ocean Club resort, where Madeleine went missing.

Police spokesman Olegario Sousa refused to confirm or deny the reports, but said they did not come from the Policia Judiciaria.

Police are also expected to trawl through the holiday villa rented by Madeleine's parents in an attempt to find new clues that could bolster their case against Kate and Gerry McCann.

But they insist that samples taken from the original holiday apartment where Madeleine went missing - and from a car the couple hired weeks later - already indicate that something terrible happened.

The fact police are now preparing to search the villa confirms they are continuing to make the McCanns the sole focus of their inquiry

It also appears to back up the theory that detectives believe the couple may have moved their daughter's body many weeks after her disappearance.

The bombshell development means the couple from Rothley, Leicestershire, could be forced to return to Portugal within weeks.

Significantly, sources also pointed out that the extensive forensic testing in the McCanns' Mark Warner apartment had found no evidence of any other person being present on the night of her disappearance.

Guilhermino Encarnacao, the detective leading the inquiry, said searching for Madeleine's body had resumed on land and sea.

"The theory of the death of Madeleine is gaining progressively more and more consistency.

"The investigation continues with all the means we have searching for the body."
    Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...#StartComments

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Full DNA match 'proves body was in boot of McCanns' hire car'

Sky are talking shite.. the Tests are still ongoing.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by elephantsoup View Post
    Sky are talking shite.. the Tests are still ongoing.
    Some of the DNA tests are still on going, further details of DNA sent back to Portugal are quite damning.
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...283359,00.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

sorry but if they actually did do something like kill their own kid...then hold onto the body WHILE they were campaigning around the WORLD and got themselves over every single newspaper and TV station and THEN moved the body and dumped it they are the thickest fucking people alive

I just don't think someone under so much media spotlight could do something like this
    [CENTER][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Real pirates don't [I]STEAL[/I], they [/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]SHARE[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/B][SIZE=1]Unless they are cunts, then they just leech...:happy:[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fusen View Post
    sorry but if they actually did do something like kill their own kid...then hold onto the body WHILE they were campaigning around the WORLD and got themselves over every single newspaper and TV station and THEN moved the body and dumped it they are the thickest fucking people alive

I just don't think someone under so much media spotlight could do something like this
    I wouldn't be so sure with them two they seem a pair of crafty fookers.

I think so much lies and cunningness has gone on it will take an eternity to get near the truth.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

agree with you there

Thanks
    Karma Level

Some people think they are cleverer than others and will always try and think they can pull the wool over other folks eyes.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree for Bert here.. I mean its the same in IT there is always a few users who think they know better than you.. and try to tell you what to do... God i hate these people. I would like to poke there eyes out with cocktails sticks..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Some people think they are cleverer than others and will always try and think they can pull the wool over other folks eyes.
    Exactly how many times have we seen family members go live on air under extreme pressure beg for loved ones to come home/or beg the public to help police find the killers when they know they have killed them themselves.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The reason I keep an open mind is precisely for the reason state below:

Alipio Ribeiro, national director of the investigative Policia Judiciaria (PJ) told Portuguese state broadcaster RTP: "We can't say with certainty whether it was the blood of person A or person B.

"They help guide us in our investigation but not with the mathematical precision some people are saying."

Link

That is to say, 12 hours ago there was no question that they were both as guilty as fuck and the DNA evidence stood testiment to that, but now even the Portuguese police are urging restraint. The problem throughout has been the sloppiness of the Portuguese authorities, they didn't treat the McCann's as suspects early enough and therefore most of the forensic evidence that could have implicated is now long gone. The silly fuckers have even started to conduct a finger-tip search of the McCann's villa now that they've gone.... WTF is the point??? any evidence is now hopelessly contaminated. The British forensic services have done the best they can, but ultimatly its the Portuguese lack of forensic discipline and sloth like approach to the investigation which has led to this. I had to sound like the Englishmen who thinks we do everything better... but in this case its true. Had Maddie been abducted here I don't think it would have taken 4 months to get to where we are now.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

My bird has just passed her forensic science degree, she said teh facts wouldnt really hold up in court now due it it being so long since the body wernt missing, u can have cross contamination, and possible plants.....

the polic have fucked this one up in my mind if this turns out to be true....
    Digital-Forums TeamSpeak3 Server

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Maybe the killer hired the car before them and by coincidence they hired the same car?

I don't care anymore, I would like to know what happened but as has been said the full truth is likely to never surface. Although justice should be served so I hope those responsible are caught.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    You need only remember Ian Huntkey and Jackie Car with the innocent and interviews knowing full well they were responsible for Holly & Jessicas deaths. I agree with bert. And i always thought it strange why the tins they have were inanother to country to them - i see now - you cant take blood samples of kids without parental concent they waited till the sediytives given to the other kids was gone before returning to the children to give it so police could sample them . thick yet cunning twats
    none needed

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MR_HANKY View Post
    My bird has just passed her forensic science degree
    You're fucked mate, you won't be able to get away with anything
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

There was talk of them bugging the McCanns phones and hacking emails. They've been monitoring them, their friends and family for a while. That's what led to this U turn in the police suspecting them.

You can't trust anyone these days.

They also asked lawyers if they could pay the legal bills out of the donation fund (Now excess £1m.), but someone said the funds were to help Maddie not necessarily the parents. Especially if they are guilty.

I pity future abducted children's families. If the McCanns are guilty, the public is unlikely to trust anyone else or donate ever again.

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have to agree with this - it just doesn't make sense. Although you have to remember that a great deal of the campaigning has been organised from home by their family.

Even if some accidental death happened there would have to be some kind of neglegence involved for educated folk to want to cover it up before getting to a hospital.

If the leaving them on there own thing was a one off then it would seem more suspicious that it was made up to prove they were somewhere else at the time but apparently they did it every night which gives a nice pattern to someone trying to nick the girl I suppose.

Nonetheless, I can't forget what I saw a police psychologist say on the telly after the Holly & Jessica thing when everyone was astonished because the guy was on T.V. under their noses the whole time. He said it was a well known deliberate tactic for police in high profile cases to push the prime suspects in front of the cameras as often as possible to give them plenty of footage to review for lies.
    Lets bring back the word Rad......

[live=Sushi%20MaC]Sushi MaC[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

what if a member of their family helped move the little lass, weve all got parents, brothers and sisters, kids that we'd lie to protect and probably break the law to save and would do the same for us. im sure they have someone that they could trust without thought especially if they say they killed the little girl by accident (a slap and she fell wrong for example)

Thanks
    Karma Level

if they managed to get away with:

• killing
    • stashing
    • moving
    • then disposing
    of a little girls body while under the media spotlight, ill be relatively impressed tbh.

i still think they did it tho. life destroying neglegance charges versus pretending she was missing mustve been an easy choice for them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MR_HANKY View Post
    My bird has just passed her forensic science degree
    thats teh first fuckin thing every1 says hahaha

i dj every weekend in clubs around teh Northwest, but ive noticed that when i get home she has the blacklight out etc? ... she says its just incase i have a dirty t-shirt but im becomin suspicious
    Digital-Forums TeamSpeak3 Server

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    His underpants will be under a microscope every night.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast