Close

Thread: Little Story.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Little Story.

As some might be aware I recently fucked my N95 up from flashing it which stalled halfway though etc etc etc. I called o2 who sent a replacement today. Great.

Funny thing is, the guy that dropped my new one off and took mine away was the exact same chap that only this time last year came to take my Samsung d900 away and give me a Nokia 6280 as I wasn't happy with the D900. When he originally delivererd the Samsung he told me it was a great phone and showed me the one he had. I was like ok it look good ( at the time )

So I called o2 and said blah I didn't like it I want a 6280 Nokia, he came and took the Samsung. A week or so later, he said "didn't you like it then, I love it it's a great phone" we had a chat about what I didn't like just general conversation, he gave me the 6280 and said. "Woooahhhhhh, be careful with that phone, I've had loads of returns with them ones "

I was like " I've stuck with Nokias for my every phone, I think it'd be fine."

It was, I had the 6280 a year, had everything working pop3 mail, films, great music player etc, not one problem with it.

Few week ago I originally got the N95. I missed the delivery of it, so didn't see him. But he came today to take the broken N95 away, he said " Ah these N95's loads of problems with them, I've done fucking loads of returns of them being faulty"

I said, I've had it a week or so it was fine ( before I fucked with it ) he said " I remember giving you the 6280, bet that messed up didn't it."

Advised him I still had it and pulled the phone from me pocket. He was shocked and said " that's the only one I've seen from o2 contracts still working from the original phone "

So that's it, my conclusion:

" The Delivery Man Talks Shit "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Little Story.

lol nice story enjoyed it