Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default bruising on the inner arm (@ tf although anyone with experience)

ok this is the 1st one that ive had thats bruised this bad its purple and black and i had it done on wednesday, normally i bruise a little but nothing like this not all of the tattoo has bruised so bad just the inner arm above the elbow the rest is yellow and just about healed except for the crack of the arm thats still a bit sore although the itching has kicked in so i know its only a few days off being healed

how long has it took you fellas for the inner arm to clear the bruising

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: bruising on the inner arm (@ tf although anyone with experience)

My bruising cleared up on the 4th day of recovery on both arm's. Don't worry, it is your bodies defence mechanism healing...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I bruise really easy there. Maybe we all do I dunno! I regularly have bruises there after a good sex session!
    I understand and accept that some people hold opinions that are different to my own. Living in a free and democratic society, I fully embrace and respect their right to be wrong.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i must be lucky never brused after a tattoo
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

got any pics cas mate?
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

certianly do fella

http://www.digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=317988

ive got a better one on my mobile that ill try and post as soon as, its not easy holding the camera and getting a good shot thats not blurred to buggery lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

I bruise really easy there. Maybe we all do I dunno! I regularly have bruises there after a good sex session!
    m8 im know im going to regret asking this but whats causing the bruises under your arms?

i must be lucky never brused after a tattoo
    you must be ive bruised after almost all mine (only the one on my leg didnt

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by casio View Post
    m8 im know im going to regret asking this but whats causing the bruises under your arms?
    Dunno mate. It must be when I'm blasting her and she's gripping my arms! For years I wondered where they were coming from and I eventually clicked on. The thing is I never felt any pain at the time so she couldn't have been gripping me that hard.
    I understand and accept that some people hold opinions that are different to my own. Living in a free and democratic society, I fully embrace and respect their right to be wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Take a few days off work you big fanny. I'm back in on Wednesday night to finish my left sleeve and get a few touchup's. Woohoo.

:emot134:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Dunno mate. It must be when I'm blasting her and she's gripping my arms! For years I wondered where they were coming from and I eventually clicked on. The thing is I never felt any pain at the time so she couldn't have been gripping me that hard.
    im with a scratcher m8 i dont know why she does it other than shes seen it on films cos she lays there sometimes like a sack of spuds and screams her head off then scratches me

Take a few days off work you big fanny. I'm back in on Wednesday night to finish my left sleeve and get a few touchup's. Woohoo.
    i know its a bit early but ive been on the phone to keith (my normal tattooist) (i had this one done by kev who did my leg but hes gone VERY racist calling my girlfriend then me he was lucky i didnt lamp him one and i dont wanna go back to him for it finished) to get booked in for the shading doing im going to see him tomorrow afternoon and get a few hours set aside in a week or so

Thanks
    Karma Level

just finished right arm inner bicep an yeah unless you as fit as fuck with no swinging arm its gonna bruise more there than anywhere else, when i see the bruising on mine i thought as soon as healed i'm gonna get the bruising in as shading cos it fitted right in
    slow but sure,or is it sure but slow

On the sidewalk Sunday morning
    Lies a body oozing life
    Someone's sneaking 'round the corner
    Is that someone Mack the Knife

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol im not sure about carrying a bruise with green yellow red purple and black around with me forever but each to their own

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by casio View Post
    lol im not sure about carrying a bruise with green yellow red purple and black around with me forever but each to their own
    ahh that be good its the pre bruise effect i guess when it looks like swirly shading, as though done with a magnum fully loaded without the hassle
    slow but sure,or is it sure but slow

On the sidewalk Sunday morning
    Lies a body oozing life
    Someone's sneaking 'round the corner
    Is that someone Mack the Knife

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

no didnt bruise after a tattoo. but then again i dont tend to bruise anyway... unless i get smacked clean in the eye

Thanks
    Karma Level

ahh that be good its the pre bruise effect i guess when it looks like swirly shading, as though done with a magnum fully loaded without the hassle
    sorry fella but i have no idea what that would look like